PDA

View Full Version : I know this is way too premature to say but...

SuperNYGiants
12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
...after watching the Patriots smash the poser Texans, it's quite likely that these Patriots are going to make it all the way, and I just hate to see that happen if Giants make it as well, not that I'm afraid of that ugly mofo Tom Brady, but I'm just so sick of them. I'd rather see Giants play the Broncos and Peyton Manning instead, whoz with me?

Tuckit91
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
...after watching the Patriots smash the poser Texans, it's quite likely that these Patriots are going to make it all the way, and I just hate to see that happen if Giants make it as well, not that I'm afraid of that ugly mofo Tom Brady, but I'm just so sick of them. I'd rather see Giants play the Broncos and Peyton Manning instead, whoz with me?

As long as the Giants can get to the Super Bowl, Bro I dont care who they play and beat!!

lilredk
12-11-2012, 07:51 PM
THey were smashing teams the two years we faced them, and we did shut them down...

GentleGiant
12-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't take away much from that game for many reasons.

1. The texans might be the most overrated team in the league. They'd already been blown out by the packers, they should have lost to the lions,jaguars, and bears(Cutler doesn't get hurt, they win). I honestly think the colts will beat them in a few weeks.

2. The texans are filled with injuries and most of the TDS brady had was to wide open guys because of their terrible secondary.

3. Oh what's that patriots? You blew out an elite team? Wow. I wish the giants could do that oh wait?

giants- 26 49ers- 3

giants- 38 packers- 10

giants- 52 saints- 27

and we're gonna do it to the falcons and ravens next.

Watch out Brady. Cause the saints, packers, and 9ers are all 50 times better than the texans. As you'll see when the 9ers kill you next week.

Point is the patriots just barely beat the broncos and that was when the broncos were trying to get used to manning. Now Denver is transformed. Don't worry. Your fantasy of us in a manning bowl isn't too farfetched.

TheAnalyst
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
I think Patriot fans would hate another matchup with the Giants more.

tomt
12-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't take away much from that game for many reasons.

1. The texans might be the most overrated team in the league. They'd already been blown out by the packers, they should have lost to the lions,jaguars, and bears(Cutler doesn't get hurt, they win). I honestly think the colts will beat them in a few weeks.

2. The texans are filled with injuries and most of the TDS brady had was to wide open guys because of their terrible secondary.

3. Oh what's that patriots? You blew out an elite team? Wow. I wish the giants could do that oh wait?

giants- 26 49ers- 3

giants- 38 packers- 10

giants- 52 saints- 27

and we're gonna do it to the falcons and ravens next.

Watch out Brady. Cause the saints, packers, and 9ers are all 50 times better than the texans. As you'll see when the 9ers kill you next week.

Point is the patriots just barely beat the broncos and that was when the broncos were trying to get used to manning. Now Denver is transformed. Don't worry. Your fantasy of us in a manning bowl isn't too farfetched.

From your lips to God's ears. That would be amazing, an all Manning SB in New Orleans, where else?

tomt
12-11-2012, 09:09 PM
THey were smashing teams the two years we faced them, and we did shut them down...

I will always fondly remember 18-1.

Cool Papa B.
12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Patriots are 24-1 under Belichick/Brady. I don't this this Patriot team is that good. A team with an okay QB and WRs can carve their secondary up. And a good, not great, pass rush will throw Brady off. If they play Houston again in the playoffs they will lose.

BParcells777
12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Patriots are 24-1 under Belichick/Brady. I don't this this Patriot team is that good. A team with an okay QB and WRs can carve their secondary up. And a good, not great, pass rush will throw Brady off. If they play Houston again in the playoffs they will lose.

sure they will

Patriots are the best AFC team and that does not scare me at all.........this time we will destroy them........no last second passes

ozzie0075
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
As long as the Giants can get to the Super Bowl, Bro I dont care who they play and beat!!

This is all I care about as well. If the Giants get there again and its against the Pats so be it. It would be pretty sweet to beat Brady and BB in 3 Superbowls.

Parademon
12-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Out of every team in the NFL, we match up best with NE & they know it. I doubt they would relish facing us again in a 3rd SB. We are the only team who has beaten them 3 straight times in the last decade., 07 SB, last yr in week 8 then again in the SB. I'm not gonna sit here & deny they are good, possibly the best team in the AFC with possibly the Broncos & Peyton being their biggest obstacle to the SB.

It helps that they get to play in possibly, the weakest division in all football. Jets. Phins & Bills have all been so inferior to NE the past decade or so, it's sickening!

Should we make it to the SB again, I relish the thought of handing them their 3rd SB loss at our hands!

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-12-2012, 01:24 AM
The Texans were due for a lose against a good team. They almost lost it on Thanksgiving and should have, and all of their other wins have been so-so teams if I do remember correctly. They couldn't get any pressure on Brady, so of course he had all day to throw. They also made a bunch of mental errors that turned into six the other way, such as the fumble, the end zone INT, the fumble for the TD on Welker. One game hasn't sold me on the Patriots.

Parademon
12-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Texans & Falcons are both products of a soft schedule.

Rusty192
12-12-2012, 01:37 AM
The whole AFC sucks.

Pats will most likely take advantage of it and get to the SB again. The Broncos are their only competition...and that ain't saying much.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-12-2012, 01:59 AM
The whole AFC sucks.

Pats will most likely take advantage of it and get to the SB again. The Broncos are their only competition...and that ain't saying much. Funny what a few years can do. Remember even when the GIants made their first SB run? The AFC was STACKED.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2012, 02:05 AM
I hate to say it but I think the league will play like the WWE and be fake and phony on some calls before they let both teams reach the Superbowl again.

egyptian420
12-12-2012, 02:11 AM
I would love to face the Pats because that means we made it to the SB.....but until that happens, I couldn't care less what they're doing. Let's just try to get to the SB first.

I know this is a hypothetical and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I (persoanlly) can't think far enough into the SB when we very possibly might not even make the playoffs in the first place. Let's just focus on winning these next 3 games, that's all I can think about right now.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2012, 02:17 AM
I would love to face the Pats because that means we made it to the SB.....but until that happens, I couldn't care less what they're doing. Let's just try to get to the SB first.

I know this is a hypothetical and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I (persoanlly) can't think far enough into the SB when we very possibly might not even make the playoffs in the first place. Let's just focus on winning these next 3 games, that's all I can think about right now.The Giants are GOING to the playoffs!!!

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-12-2012, 02:19 AM
I hate to say it but I think the league will play like the WWE and be fake and phony on some calls before they let both teams reach the Superbowl again. Hopefully Hulk Hogan leg drop Matt Ryan from top the Super Dome this weekend.

BurnerNYG
12-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Hopefully Hulk Hogan leg drop Matt Ryan from top the Super Dome this weekend.Lol

egyptian420
12-12-2012, 02:48 AM
The Giants are GOING to the playoffs!!!lol we better man.....if we flop in the end I'm going to jump out of my friggin window......and I'm not liking how we face the Eagles in week 17 one bit.....I hope we get into beast mode like last year, we're basically going to have to win the next 7 in a row if we wanna repeat (maybe less if the Skins and boys lose)

scoopscj
12-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Playoffs first. We are not a lock for the post season.

Captain Chaos
12-12-2012, 07:12 AM
Lets get to the play offs!

Kruunch
12-12-2012, 09:06 AM

The LAST thing the Pats want to see is the Giants in the post season.

G-MENBK
12-12-2012, 09:17 AM
The LAST thing the Pats want to see is the Giants in the post season.

Which is way I definitely wouldn't mind the Giants facing off against the Patriots, again.

You can not deny that psychological edge.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

I want to face the NY giants right now. No joke. we would knock the "blue" off you. No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points.

you know what everybody thinks about the giants and their sb wins don't you ?

Please face us i would love nothing more than to beat the giants or whoever the hell want's us at anytime.

stormblue
12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
The whole AFC sucks.

Pats will most likely take advantage of it and get to the SB again. The Broncos are their only competition...and that ain't saying much.

if the whole AFC sucks.....how come cellar-dweller Cleveland is the only AFC team we can beat.
Cincy and Pitt kicked our ice-bucket.....and now here comes the Ravens....
who we have only beaten one time since THEY were Cleveland.

Tucke
12-12-2012, 10:24 AM
NFC = pretenders

Flip Empty
12-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Both conferences are shaky. Weird year.

Antwuan
12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
NFC = pretenders

You Mean

NFC - Contenders

G-MENBK
12-12-2012, 10:47 AM
NFC = pretenders

NFC won the Super Bowl 4x the last 5 years.

In two of them, your precious Patriots lost, 'member?

Parademon
ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

I want to face the NY giants right now. No joke. we would knock the "blue" off you. No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points.

"No psychological advantage here as you can never really dominate and have always won by mere four or five points"

Lol! Coming from a fan who's team has won all 3 of their SBs by a freaking FG! And you do know what the NFL & all fans think of your tainted "spygate" SB wins, right?

You may be in the minority of NE fans that wanna face us again in the SB. Most don't want no part of us in the SB.

stormblue
ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

Please face us i would love nothing more than to beat the giants or whoever the hell want's us at anytime.

slow down now , compose yourself.....and try to remember your 3 rings...........
even though it has been awhile ...you won EVERY one of those SB's by 3 lousy points.
you dominated NO-ONE.....barely eeked out your wins with your "keeker"....
ADAM VINETARIE.....was your real MVP....not "Greg" Brady

you won ALL 3 of your rings with a field goal.........now go away.

:cool:

stormblue
12-12-2012, 10:50 AM
sorry Parademon....i guess we were having the same thought at the same time

Kruunch
12-12-2012, 11:03 AM
NFC = pretenders

History disagrees with you.

stormblue
12-12-2012, 11:19 AM
actually.....the NFC east has 26% of all the Lombardy trophies.
that's right ; over one quarter of SB's in just one NFC division.
(there would be more if the Eagles hadn't choked a few times)

the NFC has won more superbowls ..AND......

The N.F.C.’s record this year is now at 15 and 6 in interconference games
with the average game margin being over 10 points.

TheAnalyst
12-12-2012, 11:54 AM
ABSLOUTELY WRONG !!

Funny. I seem to remember every single one of the Pats early Superbowl wins, you know, when they didn't face the Giants, were won by exactly 3 points by a FG late. I seem to remember the Tuck Rule giving you the first one when it should of been a loss in the playoffs. I seem to remember the Pats beating an Eagles team that will never win a SB by a FG. And a Panthers team by a FG. WOW!

I also seem to remember that the Pats were cheating and since Spygate was unleashed, they have won exactly ZERO championships.

joemorrisforprez
12-12-2012, 12:01 PM

If the Giants make it back to the Super Bowl, I really don't want to see them face the Patriots again... I feel like the Giants tempted Fate back in 2011.

The 2012 Patriots might be better than the 2007 Patriots.....really hope someone lucks out and knocks them off.