PDA

View Full Version : DISAPPOINTED

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Atlanta has high hopes of beating the Giants, I hate to DISAPPOINT them but the Giants need this WIN Big time !

The Falcons are still in good position to clinch a first-round bye or the NFC’s No. 1 playoff seed as they stare down the final three games of the season.
Despite the 30-20 loss to Carolina last week, Atlanta can clinch the No. 1 or a guarantee of at least the No. 2 spot by beating the Giants and then getting a little help from a couple of teams.
http://blog.atlantafalcons.com/jayadams/2012/12/11/falcons-still-in-good-position-for-no-1-seed/

Time to start DISAPPOINTING Teams ! No one cares about us ! We have to control our own Destiny !

bigblue58
12-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.

Buddy333
12-12-2012, 10:29 AM
The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.

+1

Never underestimate the Giants !

GameTime
12-12-2012, 10:32 AM
ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......

Buddy333
12-12-2012, 10:33 AM
ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.

GameTime
12-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.
I know....they still have that doubt hanging over their heads. May cause them to push, over coach, and think too much.

TheAnalyst
12-12-2012, 10:38 AM
I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 10:44 AM
ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......

The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?

TheAnalyst
12-12-2012, 10:49 AM
The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?

That is why J Williams and Rivers are important. Im sure those 2 will be on him.

joemorrisforprez
12-12-2012, 10:52 AM
The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.

That's a good way to put it. One loss moves them from #4 seed to "in the hunt".

However, on the positive side, Washington has to play Dallas, so the Giants are assured that one of their main rivals will have to take a step back.

I'm really hoping the Seahawks stumble too.....the best chance of that is v. 49ers.

I'm also thinking the Bears might be on their way down...big game v. the Packers this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

GameTime
12-12-2012, 11:02 AM

he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to Ryan

Buddy333
12-12-2012, 11:08 AM
he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to RyanThey need to get in his face all day. Get at him during pre game warm ups, coming out of the tunnel, all 4 quarters, and the post game press conference.

joemorrisforprez
12-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.

I think Eli is going to go off big time.

Right now the Falcons are considered Big Game Chokers, too....they are under a lot of pressue.

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Read what the Falcon Fans are saying about the Giants...The Giants don't want this WIN !

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/atlanta-falcons/67038?q=atlanta-falcons

Buddy333
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

BillTheGreek
12-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

Exactly !

Tucke
12-12-2012, 11:42 AM
At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.

Toadofsteel
12-12-2012, 11:53 AM
At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.

We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.

BillTheGreek
12-13-2012, 10:29 AM
We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.

+1 ^^
We may have to do it again.............So we do it !

giantsfan420
12-13-2012, 10:46 AM
10 wins will get us in one way or the other, as division winner or WC. not sweating it. plus, i guarantee washing and dallas dont win out anyways. 2 wins and we clinch imho and seeing as how week 17 is vs the jv eagles, we just gotta split these next two