Keenan Allen WR Cal
Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
Da'Rick Rogers WR Tennessee/ Tenn Tech
Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio State
Trabis Ward RB Tenn Tech

Rumors also claiming Giovani Bernard UNC RB will as well

rainierjef
12-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Keenan allen/Jonathan Hankins and Knile davis are all my favorites. If we can get our hands on one of these guys I would be extremely happy.
Tyrann Mathieu in the late 6th-UDFA would also make me happy, I know i am taking a big flyer on him but at best a special teams guy, gunner, punt returner or nickle guy for depth; too much talent just too much.

nycsportzfan
12-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Add names here

Saw today that Eddie Lacy and DJ Fluker will declare after the BCS Game

They get added to

Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina
Knile Davis RB Arkansas
Tyrann Mathieu CB/S LSU
Keenan Allen WR Cal
Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
Da'Rick Rogers WR Tennessee/ Tenn Tech
Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio State
Trabis Ward RB Tenn Tech

Rumors also claiming Giovani Bernard UNC RB will as well Could u imagine a Eddie Lacy/ David Wilson DUO backfield? That'd be TIKI/JACOBS Esque... I would love David Wilson's chances to be a big time player if he had a guy like Eddie Lacy to take some of the load off his shoulders..

Redeyejedi
12-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Could u imagine a Eddie Lacy/ David Wilson DUO backfield? That'd be TIKI/JACOBS Esque... I would love David Wilson's chances to be a big time player if he had a guy like Eddie Lacy to take some of the load off his shoulders..Wilson just doesnt feel like a full time back to me Hope im wrong.

Redeyejedi
12-17-2012, 02:58 PM
My preseason sleeper Stedman Bailey has declared for the NFL Draft. Has scored 21 Touchdowns . Not a sleeper anymore. Looks a little like Carolinas Steve Smith.

nycsportzfan
12-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Alvin Bailey G Arkansas, Kenny Stills WR Oklahoma, Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma, Tyler Bray QB Tennesee, Deandre Coleman DE/DT California, Akeem Spence DT Illinois, are all coming out as well...

GOBLUE24
12-28-2012, 10:42 AM
I have tossed around the Lacy pick myself and really like the idea. Another guy later in draft is leveon bell Michigan st.

nycsportzfan
12-28-2012, 06:09 PM
I have tossed around the Lacy pick myself and really like the idea. Another guy later in draft is leveon bell Michigan st. The main reason i didnt' like the Wilson pick.. I knew we'd end up liking the idea of a Bell or Lacy guy being drafted, which u shoulden't be thinking about when u just drafted a 1st rd RB the yr before...

GOBLUE24
12-29-2012, 11:55 AM
I agree In a way but it a 2 back league now. It very few an far between to find a every down back coming out of college. College football has changed with the spread and more of a passing nfl league. I think people would be surprised that Wilson can carry the load but another back allows flexibility. Throughout the league teams have two backs. I'll be the first to say I wanted Glenn but Wilson will be a breakout back. Having a bigger back Ala lacy/bell makes too much sense and adds to offense.

nycsportzfan
01-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Some other guys that declared that aren't on here yet..

Alec Ogletree ILB Georgia

Matt Elam S Florida

Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson

Stephon Jefferson RB Nevada

Corey Lemonier LB/DE Auburn

Logan Ryan CB Rutgers

Robert Woods WR USC

Trey Millard FB Oklahoma

nycsportzfan
01-04-2013, 07:11 AM
Some more underclassmen to declare..

Shariff Floyd DT Florida