PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Osi Will Be Ready Next Week vs Cowboys

Antwuan
12-24-2011, 01:20 AM
I know he will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys?

If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:23 AM
I know will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys? If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.</P>

</P>

I doubt it ...Even when they are all together, the only one that performs is JPP. Tuck is extremely ineffective due to his body's current state and Osi is in the same boat.</P>

2011----&gt; JPP &gt; Tuck/Osi </P>

Overdrive92
12-24-2011, 01:35 AM
I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Cowboys next week.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Cowboys next week.</P>

I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Jets TOMORROW. We dont win and we are done. Who cares about the cowboys next week, next week won't matter if we don't win tomorrow. </P>

NYSPORTS
12-24-2011, 05:24 AM
He won't be ready until 2013 when his contract expires.

redbeardxxv
12-24-2011, 05:30 AM
I know he will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys?

If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.

Osi has played his last game as a GIANT.. hope you enjoyed it.

Captain Chaos
12-24-2011, 11:17 AM
It would be nice to have him back, think that he can give people problems, certainly would love to see him knock Romo around.....

jakegibbs
12-24-2011, 11:32 AM

Lose today against the Jets & it doesn't matter.
This was the game where we needed all hands on deck. Next week is next week. This is the game they have to win.

NYGRealityCheck
12-24-2011, 11:32 AM
If Giants don't beat the Jets and Cowboys win at home vs. Eagle, the Cowboys game next week won't even matter. Might as well just sit these players for the rest of the season. It's win or stay home time for the Giants.

Joe_morris
12-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Osi is done!

FBomb
12-24-2011, 02:24 PM
**** Osi.</P>

LoveRack
12-24-2011, 02:37 PM
WHO CARES ABOUT OSI COMING BACK UNLESS GIANTS WIN TODAY,, WORRY ABOUT OSI AFTER TODAYS GAME

miked1958
12-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Well okay I will bite. Since we won vs jets who thinks Osi plays?

BetterthenU
12-25-2011, 10:30 PM
If Osi really wants a pay day, he will man up and play. With that being said, if he does play this week, he will not be a starter, not with JPP playing like an all pro.

Vtgmenfan89
12-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Honesty when we've had all jpp tuck and osi, our line has not played well. That was our stretch of games where the d-line played awful. Put him on IR and trade him in the offseason. Sorry, but JPP is a monster and Coughlin kisses his veterans *** by starting them/ giving them a ton of snaps that should go to better players. This d-line is gelling nicely right now and I'd be really pissed to see that get screwed up just to give Osi his effortless snaps to keep him happy

wgsgiants
12-25-2011, 11:11 PM
I am a big Osi fan and I want him to return. But this season has been a lost one for Osi. He has been hurt all year and done nothing. If he cannot go on Sunday night I might put him on IR and sign another tight end for this game. We need help from the tight end to beat the cowboys. I hope Jake Ballard is back and healthy but he may not be ready to go. If Osi is not ready then why try to save him for the playoffs. We need to win now.

Vtgmenfan89
12-25-2011, 11:54 PM
I am a big Osi fan and I want him to return.* But this season has been a lost one for Osi.* He has been hurt all year and done nothing.* If he cannot go on Sunday night I might put him on IR and sign another tight end for this game.* We need help from the tight end to beat the cowboys.* I hope Jake Ballard is back and healthy but he may not be ready to go.* If Osi is not ready then why try to save him for the playoffs.* We need to win now.

I am with you on that last statement. I'm just worried about him coming back and Coughlin handing him the starting job/ a good amount of snaps to keep him happy, at the same time taking away from a straight up MONSTER and 100 times better all around player in JPP. However if we get Osi back in playoffs (knock on wood we win next week and get in) who knows maybe it lights a fire under his *** to try and get another ring and he actually tries.

SanAntonioGiant
12-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Dunno but, Tuck is!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7390457

gianta
12-27-2011, 07:02 AM

Who cares if he is ready,and let him play somewhere else if he wants to.

gianta
12-27-2011, 01:04 PM

Who cares if he is ready,and let him play somewhere else if he wants to.