PDA

View Full Version : Funny Eli comments on Wilson's backflips

joemorrisforprez
12-12-2012, 05:24 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giantsblog/some_giants_want_wilson_to_stop_PQSR3SBGg8epQFLJCo q02J#axzz2Es865VXm

Teammates, most vocally Justin Tuck, want Wilson do ditch the backflip for something safer, such as a bow. But at least one prominent Giants player wants to see as many back-flips as possible on Sunday when the Giants face the Falcons in Atlanta.

“Hey, if that means he's scoring touchdowns, I hope he has five backflips this week,’’ Eli Manning said. “It's OK with me.’’

Can Eli do a backflip?

“I've never tried but I assume I can,’’ Manning said.

What about guard Chris Snee?

“I don't think we want to watch that,’’ Manning said of his offensive lineman. “I highly doubt it."

RoanokeFan
12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Eli had a great relationship with his lineman when O'Hara and Suebert were here.

Toadofsteel
12-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Eli had a great relationship with his lineman when O'Hara and Suebert were here.

And now you can see the real Eli whenever O'hara interviews him...

JB456
12-12-2012, 05:41 PM

That interview from a couple months back was brutal. LMAO, didn't O'Hara say he had to pay to get Eli on?

On top of that, Eli DESTROYED him. Eli said somethin like, I made him (O'Hara) change his pants several times during practice cause he kept sweating on the ball. O'Hara didn't even look angry, he just looked sad...

GameTime
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM

I think the real Eli is always out and about

Rusty192
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I think the real Eli is always out and aboutNo anti-dirty birds Avi?

Rusty192
12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Eli had a great relationship with his lineman when O'Hara and Suebert were here.Agreed. Eli and Snee have a running joke between the others athleticism.

Cloud57
12-12-2012, 06:24 PM
good to know some people like his back flips unlike some people here