PDA

View Full Version : Playoff tickets

FiremanBob
12-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Anyone know why we were invoiced for 2 playoff games? Invoice says 1 playoff game and 1 Championship game. If we are the 3rd or 4th seed then we would host a wildcard game, am I correct?

nhpgiantsfan
12-13-2012, 10:08 AM
because if we are the 3rd or the 4th, there is no possible way to have 3 home playoff games. the divisional round would be played at the home field of the 1 or 2 seed.

RoanokeFan
12-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone know why we were invoiced for 2 playoff games? Invoice says 1 playoff game and 1 Championship game. If we are the 3rd or 4th seed then we would host a wildcard game, am I correct?

That's just how they do it so they have it all covered if we happen to play two home games.

FiremanBob
12-13-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm going with we will win out and get the first seed, sounds better to me. Thanks for the clarification

ebick
12-13-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm thinking that the OP is questioning the NFC Championship game part. So I will just say that any play-off team except the 6th seed has the possibility of hosting the title game.

jomo
12-13-2012, 11:07 AM
They actually handle it perfectly now with technology. We authorize a credit card and they only charge us once the Giants qualify. None of the old procedure where we sent in checks then had to wait for a refund if we didn't qualify.

Jet-Blue
12-13-2012, 11:11 AM
The most games you can play at home during the Play-offs are 2. You get either the Wildcard or the Divisional Game and then the Championship game. .

Jet-Blue
12-13-2012, 11:12 AM
They actually handle it perfectly now with technology. We authorize a credit card and they only charge us once the Giants qualify. None of the old procedure where we sent in checks then had to wait for a refund if we didn't qualify.

I think it is perfect also. And they only bill you per game. I never liked the check thing!

BlueJayC
12-13-2012, 11:21 AM
I think it is perfect also. And they only bill you per game. I never liked the check thing!

Dead on.......hated spending a couple G's on games they could potentially never play.....especially around the holiday.