PDA

View Full Version : You know what's sad?

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:29 AM
JPP will have more career sacks than Kiwi by this time next year. what a waste. could've picked Demeco Ryans and we wouldn't be playing a DE at linebacker lol what a disgrace.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:36 AM
JPP will have more career sacks than Kiwi by this time next year. what a waste</P>

Hahahaha waste? You are kidding me. You know what's sad is that you actually do not appreciate Kiwi's "team first" attitude. Kiwi was a DE and then thrown into being converted to a LB/DE. Forget what year when he actually played LB the majority of the season. Last year whenhe got hurt, he had3 sacks in 2 games from the LB position before he got hurt. What'ssadis that there fans like you who do not comprehend the value of Kiwi to this team. That's sad. </P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Also, I like how you edited your original post, you must have realized how ridiculous it was. There was nothing about Demeco Ryan in it...Kiwi was converted to LB bc we had nobodygood enoughto play strong side LB.

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:40 AM
JPP will have more career sacks than Kiwi by this time next year. what a waste</P>

Hahahaha waste?* You are kidding me.* You know what's sad is that you actually do not appreciate Kiwi's "team first" attitude.* Kiwi was a DE and then thrown into being converted to a LB/DE. Forget what year when he actually played LB the majority of the season.* Last year when*he got hurt, he had*3 sacks in 2 games from the LB position before he got hurt.* What's*sad*is that there fans like you who do not comprehend the value of Kiwi to this team.* That's sad.* </P>

I don't give a **** about Kiwi's team first attitude.. that doesn't win games. a freaking legit linebacker would win us a few games. you'd be lying to yourself if you said we got our money's worth with him over Demeco Ryans. Dillusional

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:43 AM

Hahahaha waste? You are kidding me. You know what's sad is that you actually do not appreciate Kiwi's "team first" attitude. Kiwi was a DE and then thrown into being converted to a LB/DE. Forget what year when he actually played LB the majority of the season. Last year whenhe got hurt, he had3 sacks in 2 games from the LB position before he got hurt. What'ssadis that there fans like you who do not comprehend the value of Kiwi to this team. That's sad. </P>

I don't give a **** about Kiwi's team first attitude.. that doesn't win games. a freaking legit linebacker would win us a few games. you'd be lying to yourself if you said we got our money's worth with him over Demeco Ryans. Dillusional</P>

hahahaha yes you are correct, <FONT color=#ff0000>team first attitudes doesn't win games.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> The texans lb corp is very good, but tell me how many playoffs games have they won with those legit LB's??? ZERO. Give me a break. Kiwi has been playing out of position ever since he has been here. A waste, thats hilarious.</FONT></P>

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:47 AM

Hahahaha waste?* You are kidding me.* You know what's sad is that you actually do not appreciate Kiwi's "team first" attitude.* Kiwi was a DE and then thrown into being converted to a LB/DE. Forget what year when he actually played LB the majority of the season.* Last year when*he got hurt, he had*3 sacks in 2 games from the LB position before he got hurt.* What's*sad*is that there fans like you who do not comprehend the value of Kiwi to this team.* That's sad.* </P>

I don't give a **** about Kiwi's team first attitude.. that doesn't win games. a freaking legit linebacker would win us a few games. you'd be lying to yourself if you said we got our money's worth with him over Demeco Ryans. Dillusional</P>

hahahaha yes you are correct, <FONT color=#ff0000>team first attitudes doesn't win games.</FONT><FONT color=#000000>* The texans lb corp is very good, but tell me how many playoffs games have they won with those legit LB's??? ZERO.* Give me a break.* Kiwi has been playing out of position ever since he has been here.* A waste, thats hilarious.</FONT></P>

it doesn't win games if you are playing out of position idiot. and yeah they haven't won any playoff games because their an expansion team and had a terrible pass defense. how are you even comparing the giants to the texans??

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 01:54 AM

hahahaha yes you are correct, <FONT color=#ff0000>team first attitudes doesn't win games.</FONT><FONT color=#000000> The texans lb corp is very good, but tell me how many playoffs games have they won with those legit LB's??? ZERO. Give me a break. Kiwi has been playing out of position ever since he has been here. A waste, thats hilarious.</FONT></P>

it doesn't win games if you are playing out of position idiot. and yeah they haven't won any playoff games because their an expansion team and had a terrible pass defense. how are you even comparing the giants to the texans??</P>

come on bro, you really going to start calling people idiots. I couldeasily have called you an idiot for your views,but I guess I will be thegrown man. We are having a debate/discussion. Ok, so they havent won any playoff games bc their an expansion team?? False. Freakin carolina panthers made it to the superbowl 2 seasons after being included in the NFL. Bears secondary was horrible when they played the colts, the seahawks had horrible pass D the year they made it to the sb. So your comincal, general statements about the Texans not winning playoff games bc they are an expansion team and bc they have bad pass defense are hilarious. Kiwi played out of position and he produced well for someone never playing LB before. To claim that he is a waste or a disgrace is by far the funniest thing I have read in the past couple weeks. </P>

Spizi
12-24-2011, 02:01 AM

hahahaha yes you are correct, <FONT color=#ff0000>team first attitudes doesn't win games.</FONT><FONT color=#000000>* The texans lb corp is very good, but tell me how many playoffs games have they won with those legit LB's??? ZERO.* Give me a break.* Kiwi has been playing out of position ever since he has been here.* A waste, thats hilarious.</FONT></P>

it doesn't win games if you are playing out of position idiot. and yeah they haven't won any playoff games because their an expansion team and had a terrible pass defense. how are you even comparing the giants to the texans??</P>

come on bro, you really going to start calling people idiots.* I could*easily have called you an idiot for your views,*but I guess I will be the*grown man.* We are having a debate/discussion.* Ok, so they havent won any playoff games bc their an expansion team?? False.* Freakin carolina panthers made it to the superbowl 2 seasons after being included in the NFL.* Bears secondary was horrible when they played the colts, the seahawks had horrible pass D the year they made it to the sb.* So your comincal, general statements about the Texans not winning playoff games bc they are an expansion team and bc they have bad pass defense are hilarious.* Kiwi played out of position and he produced well for someone never playing LB before.* To claim that he is a waste or a disgrace is by far the funniest thing I have read in the past couple weeks.* </P>

first of all instead of changing the subject you should stay on topic. You're the one who brought up the Texans playoff wins which honestly have nothing to do with their linebacking core. all i'm saying is that we really didn't get great value out of kiwi. not because he is a bad player, but because of the fact that our GM is incompetent when it comes to drafting linebackers and had to play kiwi out of position. when i said waste i meant in terms of value and disgrace i was mainly referring to reese. sorry for calling you an idiot btw we're all Giants fans at the end of the day :)

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 02:05 AM

And you know what is also hilarious pal?? This year, Kiwi when playing LB, which isnt every down because he still plays DE during certain packages, is statistically having a better year then demeco ryans..so lemme break this down....Kiwi who plays a mixture of LB/DE each game is having a better year then Ryans who plays LB, every down!! Haha even J Williams is having a better year then Ryans and the kid is a freaking rookie who has been in and out.</P>

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&amp;conference=null&amp;statis ticPositionCategory=LINEBACKER&amp;season=2011&amp;seasonT ype=REG&amp;experience=null&amp;tabSeq=1&amp;qualified=true&amp;Su bmit=Go</P>

</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 02:11 AM

come on bro, you really going to start calling people idiots. I couldeasily have called you an idiot for your views,but I guess I will be thegrown man. We are having a debate/discussion. Ok, so they havent won any playoff games bc their an expansion team?? False. Freakin carolina panthers made it to the superbowl 2 seasons after being included in the NFL. Bears secondary was horrible when they played the colts, the seahawks had horrible pass D the year they made it to the sb. So your comincal, general statements about the Texans not winning playoff games bc they are an expansion team and bc they have bad pass defense are hilarious. Kiwi played out of position and he produced well for someone never playing LB before. To claim that he is a waste or a disgrace is by far the funniest thing I have read in the past couple weeks. </P>

first of all instead of changing the subject you should stay on topic. You're the one who brought up the Texans playoff wins which honestly have nothing to do with their linebacking core. all i'm saying is that we really didn't get great value out of kiwi. not because he is a bad player, but because of the fact that our GM is incompetent when it comes to drafting linebackers and had to play kiwi out of position. when i said waste i meant in terms of value and disgrace i was mainly referring to reese. sorry for calling you an idiot btw we're all Giants fans at the end of the day :)</P>

Water under the bridge bro...Anyways, I didnt mean to change the subject. I should have not brought up the team's losses in regards to this debate, my apologies. At that time when Kiwi was drafted, JR was not the GM. So it is hard to place the blame on JR. And Accorsi's lived by "you can never have enough pass rushers". I believe they were also planning for the departure of Strahan as well. So I cannot fault them for drafting kiwi. </P>

Spizi
12-24-2011, 02:11 AM

And you know what is also hilarious pal?? This year, Kiwi when playing LB, which isnt every down because he still plays DE during certain packages, is statistically having a better year then demeco ryans..so lemme break this down....Kiwi who plays a mixture of LB/DE each game is having a better year then Ryans who plays LB, every down!!* Haha even J Williams is having a better year then Ryans and the kid is a freaking rookie who has been in and out.</P>

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticPositionCategory=LINEBACKER&season=2011&seasonType=REG&experience=null&tabSeq=1&qualified=true&Submit=Go</P>

*</P>

and i could just say that it's because its demecos first year in a new defense haha. that's why i love debating sports, you can't really win because its mostly all opinionated.

Spizi
12-24-2011, 02:12 AM

come on bro, you really going to start calling people idiots.* I could*easily have called you an idiot for your views,*but I guess I will be the*grown man.* We are having a debate/discussion.* Ok, so they havent won any playoff games bc their an expansion team?? False.* Freakin carolina panthers made it to the superbowl 2 seasons after being included in the NFL.* Bears secondary was horrible when they played the colts, the seahawks had horrible pass D the year they made it to the sb.* So your comincal, general statements about the Texans not winning playoff games bc they are an expansion team and bc they have bad pass defense are hilarious.* Kiwi played out of position and he produced well for someone never playing LB before.* To claim that he is a waste or a disgrace is by far the funniest thing I have read in the past couple weeks.* </P>

first of all instead of changing the subject you should stay on topic. You're the one who brought up the Texans playoff wins which honestly have nothing to do with their linebacking core. all i'm saying is that we really didn't get great value out of kiwi. not because he is a bad player, but because of the fact that our GM is incompetent when it comes to drafting linebackers and had to play kiwi out of position. when i said waste i meant in terms of value and disgrace i was mainly referring to reese. sorry for calling you an idiot btw we're all Giants fans at the end of the day :)</P>

Water under the bridge bro...Anyways, I didnt mean to change the subject.* I should have not brought up the team's losses in regards to this debate, my apologies.* At that time when Kiwi was drafted, JR was not the GM.* So it is hard to place the blame on JR.* And Accorsi's lived by "you can never have enough pass rushers".* I believe they were also planning for the departure of Strahan as well.* So I cannot fault them for drafting kiwi. </P>

very true.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-24-2011, 02:12 AM

And you know what is also hilarious pal?? This year, Kiwi when playing LB, which isnt every down because he still plays DE during certain packages, is statistically having a better year then demeco ryans..so lemme break this down....Kiwi who plays a mixture of LB/DE each game is having a better year then Ryans who plays LB, every down!! Haha even J Williams is having a better year then Ryans and the kid is a freaking rookie who has been in and out.</P>

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&amp;conference=null&amp;statis ticPositionCategory=LINEBACKER&amp;season=2011&amp;seasonT ype=REG&amp;experience=null&amp;tabSeq=1&amp;qualified=true&amp;Su bmit=Go</P>

</P>

and i could just say that it's because its demecos first year in a new defense haha. that's why i love debating sports, you can't really win because its mostly all opinioated.</P>

ha true! </P>