PDA

View Full Version : Who is up?

Bigg Bluee
12-24-2011, 02:53 AM
I can't sleep knowing our season could end tomorrow...it's terrifying. Here's to the Giants..and the eagles.

harrycarson
12-24-2011, 02:56 AM
I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN

Bigg Bluee
12-24-2011, 03:01 AM
I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN

Amen brother, amen. A W would be the best gift ever. Well, next to a decisive W. Just one game where the giants lead the entire time...it would be a christmas miracle.

NYG_88
12-24-2011, 03:08 AM
All I know is for the Giants mentality tomorrow it should be Do or Die and also Coughlin's. They cant look forward or backward, the time is now!

egyptian420
12-24-2011, 03:13 AM
I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.

BurnerNYG
12-24-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.
I'm sipping on Vodka right now. I need to get to bed... gotta go pick up 2 more gifts in the am. I'll holla... lol.

Bigg Bluee
12-24-2011, 03:21 AM
Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.

BurnerNYG
12-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.A few shots of Patrġn will definitely get the job done but you can't front on the Ciroc or the Goose. I don't drink cheap vodka.

Antwuan
12-24-2011, 05:04 AM
I can't sleep either. I have been thinking about this game all night.

UK-Giantsfan
12-24-2011, 05:11 AM
im up ......mainly because it is 9.17 in the morning in England on GAME DAY !

Enjoy it guys ....its only football

Go Giants

( PS get some bloody sleep )

gmen46
12-24-2011, 05:23 AM

Go Giants

It's only football? It's ONLY football???

Be gone, blasphemer! Satan worshipper!!

redbeardxxv
12-24-2011, 05:29 AM

Go Giants

It's only FOOTBALL??!!??!! I don't really watch other sports, so I wait all year for the NFL season. It's not just football, it's GIANTS FOOTBALL!!!!

NWKEffectElement
12-24-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm up, but not nerous once so ever. I love this team and always will. With that said I refuse to let it get to me.

At this point the bad has outweighted the good during TC tenure here. I rest easy knowing that if we lose one of these games he will be fired. I'm tired of the blowouts, gutless performance, and constantly being outcoached. After being swept by the ****ing deadskins a calm came over me knowing that this bipolar TC leadership will be over soon. I would rather us flat out suck rather than this up and down crap.

Firenugget
12-24-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm up..Because I just got home from work [:P]

Ready to roll over these trolls.

Coach Carter
12-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I'm up, but not nerous once so ever. I love this team and always will. With that said I refuse to let it get to me.

At this point the bad has outweighted the good during TC tenure here. I rest easy knowing that if we lose one of these games he will be fired. I'm tired of the blowouts, gutless performance, and constantly being outcoached. After being swept by the ****ing deadskins a calm came over me knowing that this bipolar TC leadership will be over soon. I would rather us flat out suck rather than this up and down crap.

Amen brother. Carl Banks said the team has too much talent to play this way and I have been saying the same thing for years. When a team is emotionally flat it is the coach's fault and the Giants have been coming out emotionally flat at the end of season for YEARS under this guy.

BklynBlue
12-24-2011, 07:33 AM
I can't sleep knowing our season could end tomorrow...it's terrifying. Here's to the Giants..and the eagles.

Glad i am not the only one that could not sleep. I have been counting down this game with knots in my stomach since yesterday afternoon. I have been making some final attempts to land some tickets, but it does not look like that will happen.

chizz
12-24-2011, 08:15 AM
dude im so nervous about the game. It doesnt help that I cant see the game . Ill be working till 6. I will be totrured using espn game cast lol . I will be wearing my mannning jersey under my work clothes for extra luck lol

Firenugget
12-24-2011, 11:28 AM
dude im so nervous about the game. It doesnt help that I cant see the game . Ill be working till 6. I will be totrured using espn game cast lol . I will be wearing my mannning jersey under my work clothes for extra luck lol

*coughcough...I'm soooo sick coughcough* [:D]

Bigg Bluee
12-24-2011, 12:33 PM

*coughcough...I'm soooo sick coughcough* [:D]

It looks like he might be ready to vomit...maybe he should call in sick, for the well-being of his coworkers and customers.