PDA

View Full Version : THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM WITH WILSON IS

BillTheGreek
12-14-2012, 02:24 AM
" HE EXCEEDS THE SPEED LIMIT " He's doing 50 in a 25 MPH Zone !

Lets see if the Falcons can catch him !

Go Giants !

BuffyBlueII
12-14-2012, 03:11 AM

Go Giants !

+1

Rusty192
12-14-2012, 03:46 AM

Go Giants !
lmao. awesome. Lets hope he does just that!

Rat_bastich
12-14-2012, 04:16 AM
We've (in general) have been calling for him all season. Bradshaw is down and he has his second opportunity to prove he is a threat to Bradshaw in the near future. These are the opportunities that fate throws into the laps of the worthy. Now he has to make the most of it. Looking forward to seeing how he does in this game.

EnragedYouth85
12-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Better get that speed gun out!

Jahh
12-14-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm waiting until we work the screen game with him and we catch someone off gaurd. Easy 7.

Buddy333
12-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Hopefully people will be patient with him if he doesn't have 300+ yards again. I have never bashed the guy and agreed with what the coaches decisions where. He has a lot of talent but we need to see more of his running ability. Most of his yards running the ball came in garbage time. Being fast is great but its not the only thing. If it was Scott would have been their starter this year as he is probably the fastest guy on the team.

Toadofsteel
12-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Hopefully people will be patient with him if he doesn't have 300+ yards again. I have never bashed the guy and agreed with what the coaches decisions where. He has a lot of talent but we need to see more of his running ability. Most of his yards running the ball came in garbage time. Being fast is great but its not the only thing. If it was Scott would have been their starter this year as he is probably the fastest guy on the team.

He's already going to have fewer yards just because he won't be returning kicks. If he gets 75 yards and a TD i'll be happy...

Captain Chaos
12-14-2012, 08:38 AM
He still has to learn the nuances of the game but should do fine!

TheAnalyst
12-14-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm waiting until we work the screen game with him and we catch someone off gaurd. Easy 7.

Haahaha, screen to a RB. Thats a good one. I think we only called that once this season, to Bradshaw, and it went for like 60 yards down to the 1.

Jahh
12-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Haahaha, screen to a RB. Thats a good one. I think we only called that once this season, to Bradshaw, and it went for like 60 yards down to the 1.

No kidding, but if they want to stretch the field sideline to sideline they need to incorporate that with him.

GMENAGAIN
12-14-2012, 09:35 AM
The only problem that I see with him is that he takes some huge hits. Some RB's have a knack for avoiding those . . . he doesn't seem to have that knack (right now at least)

Jahh
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Sometimes I think he gets up to speed too quickly and it limits his ability to cut hard and make someone miss. I wish he would be a little more patient with finding his hole before he tries to turn it up. Although, last game he seemed to do that better on a few runs.

BillTheGreek
12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Sometimes I think he gets up to speed too quickly and it limits his ability to cut hard and make someone miss. I wish he would be a little more patient with finding his hole before he tries to turn it up. Although, last game he seemed to do that better on a few runs.

Not to worry, he will get the hang of it .

plc
12-14-2012, 10:57 AM
I think Wilson can be a very good back but I am concerned about his ability to hold onto the ball. Last night we saw the Philly running back cough it up.If Wilson can pick up the blitz and control the ball with big hits that we all know are coming then he will be ok.These are two big if's going into this time of the season but Big Blue has no choice but to give him the ball.

G-MENBK
12-14-2012, 10:59 AM
I think Wilson can be a very good back but I am concerned about his ability to hold onto the ball. Last night we saw the Philly running back cough it up.If Wilson can pick up the blitz and control the ball with big hits that we all know are coming then he will be ok.These are two big if's going into this time of the season but Big Blue has no choice but to give him the ball.

You're seriously comparing Brown to Wilson?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/021/812/hi-res-157368490_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

gumby74
12-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Maybe I'm seeing things, but I don't think he's exactly a speed demon. There are much faster guys in the league. He's just quicker and more explosive. But in a straight line, there are definitely much faster guys.

Jahh
12-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Maybe I'm seeing things, but I don't think he's exactly a speed demon. There are much faster guys in the league. He's just quicker and more explosive. But in a straight line, there are definitely much faster guys.

He can accelerate quickly which in my opinion is more important. I

egyptian420
12-14-2012, 12:48 PM
David Wilson: the roadrunner
Opposing defenses: the coyote

BillTheGreek
12-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Give him Time, he will be all that he can be, and MORE !