PDA

View Full Version : My First Giants Highlight Vid (Defense)

Mlerman17
12-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Here you go this took a lot of work to do. I will do a david wilson one after tomorrows game and others in the near future..enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6lQF2q2iU&list=UUUVZMv5x3SKmNALEoCW3poQ&index=1

TextureDj
12-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Anyone who says this defense sucks needs to watch this insanely long video. And you cant even say that the OP is putting in things that are stretches to call highlights. Almost all interceptions, and tackles for a loss.

WiIdcat
12-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Here you go this took a lot of work to do. I will do a david wilson one after tomorrows game and others in the near future..enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6lQF2q2iU&list=UUUVZMv5x3SKmNALEoCW3poQ&index=1

buffering it right now in HD. can't wait!

ashleymarie
12-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Brings back memories. :)

Redeyejedi
12-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Its awesome but the NFL will pull this down within a week. When I was making preseason videos they were unlisted and they pulled them down.
Im lucky the SEC has decided that they will advertise on my Youtube pages instead of pulling my videos down the NFL isnt as generous

TextureDj
12-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Its awesome but the NFL will pull this down with a week. When I was making preseason videos they were unlisted and they pulled them down.
Im lucky the SEC has decided that they will advertise on my Youtube pages instead of pulling my videos down the NFL isnt as generousThey must actually lurk this board to find vids to DMCA. Most guys on here do the private link thing so unless they are posting that link everywhere, the feds are finding them here.

Mlerman17
12-16-2012, 12:44 AM
If they take this vid down then I will put future vids as unlisted or make a new channel. I think I am going to do wilson, cruz, and maybe bradshaw highlights within the next month and maybe one with only explosive passing plays over the last two years

greenca190
12-16-2012, 02:56 AM
I love the final clip. Sacking breese, and then pulling him off of the ground.

I have my qualms with Perry Fewells defense, and I feel like if you're a Giants fan, you should be nitpicky. We are an oppurtunistic defense. We are. Perry forces turnovers, and I love that. The thing with the defense though, is that if the offense isn't playing to how they are suppose to be playing, then it means nothing. I watched Perry here in upstate new york for years when he was with the Bills. His defenses were great with getting turnovers. But those turnovers were given to a lackluster offense, which accumulated to very little wins. As Giant fans, we are lucky to have such a great offense. Now I don't want to say that our offense is what wins games for us, but the synergy between our offense and defense is essential to wins.

Saying that, I would love to see a team that is reliant on defense. Of course, that is not going to happen today. And, if we ever do witness it, it wont factor out to wins. I think we have a great combination of offense ferociousness, and a defense to help supply it, to make wins happen. But for the love of God, sometimes I just want to see three and outs opposed to interceptions or forced fumbles.

Captain Chaos
12-16-2012, 06:33 AM
The sad thing is you have about 12 minutes worth of highlights and we played a ton more time than this and I'm afraid the rest of the time we had some miserable low lights ie stopping the run!

TextureDj
12-16-2012, 10:45 AM
I love the final clip. Sacking breese, and then pulling him off of the ground.

I have my qualms with Perry Fewells defense, and I feel like if you're a Giants fan, you should be nitpicky. We are an oppurtunistic defense. We are. Perry forces turnovers, and I love that. The thing with the defense though, is that if the offense isn't playing to how they are suppose to be playing, then it means nothing. I watched Perry here in upstate new york for years when he was with the Bills. His defenses were great with getting turnovers. But those turnovers were given to a lackluster offense, which accumulated to very little wins. As Giant fans, we are lucky to have such a great offense. Now I don't want to say that our offense is what wins games for us, but the synergy between our offense and defense is essential to wins.

Saying that, I would love to see a team that is reliant on defense. Of course, that is not going to happen today. And, if we ever do witness it, it wont factor out to wins. I think we have a great combination of offense ferociousness, and a defense to help supply it, to make wins happen. But for the love of God, sometimes I just want to see three and outs opposed to interceptions or forced fumbles.But those defenses dont exist anymore. The best defense in the league today cant hold a candle in the three and out department to an 80's defense. Its not the same game. Teams are going to move the ball, limiting points in this rule environment is a forgone conclusion for many offenses, ours included all a good defense can do is limit oints and try to maximize takeaways.

Look at most of our losses, we moved the ball, we just get clamped down on inside the 20s or get baited into interceptions. Perry is not the only DC using this philosophy, in fact most of the good D's are.

I do agree it can be frustrating, particularly when trying to protect a lead.