PDA

View Full Version : Ray Lewis to return vs Giants

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Just saw on my update ticker that balt will rest lewis tomorrow to give him one more week of rest before he returns...which happens to be vs us. No link but Im sure espn/nfl network will show it on their ticker

DarkSaint
12-16-2012, 12:45 AM
They also had stats that showed their defense actually was better without Ray Lewis. But if he does return, their defense is going to be on an emotional high.

Parademon
12-16-2012, 12:50 AM
It's all good. In order to be the best, you gotta beat the best! It makes it more fun when we beat a team at their best cuz then the "we beat ourselves" excuses begin.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-16-2012, 01:01 AM
you could make the arguement that the ravens defense is better off with out him,,,minus the psychological effect of him on the feild.

NWKEffectElement
12-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Sad but that actually helps our run game.

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 01:47 AM
that depends. if bradshaw doesnt go, wilsons gonna have to focus on protecting the ball as a top priority. suggs and lewis will play vs us i bet. well it depends actually if they win or lose. if they lose, their game vs us becomes must win for them. if they win tmrw then they clinch and id bet rest lewis and suggs and any other person hurting like reed.

wed better hope for a balt win tmrw just bc itd ensure we play their b team

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Hey....whatever happens happens....if we play our best, we can beat anyone. Sorry for being bias lol :P

NWKEffectElement
12-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Hey....whatever happens happens....if we play our best, we can beat anyone. Sorry for being bias lol :P

No doubt about it. We are the champs so there isn't any bias. Cutting the boneheaded penalties and stopping the run would dramatically increase our level of play.

greenca190
12-16-2012, 02:11 AM
for some reason i feel like we'll be able to pass over the middle and move the chains lethally with a hurt ray lewis and terrell suggs. not just hurt, but recently coming back. him getting back to game speed could hurt him in coverage.

DVision
12-16-2012, 02:45 AM
They also had stats that showed their defense actually was better without Ray Lewis. But if he does return, their defense is going to be on an emotional high.

The only stat that matters is 5 - 1! Which is what their record was when he was on the field.

fourth&forever
12-16-2012, 02:51 AM
good. we owe that SOB a kick in the teeth from way back.

However... Atlanta first.

greenca190
12-16-2012, 04:00 AM
good. we owe that SOB a kick in the teeth from way back.

However... Atlanta first.

I'm no dentist, but you might want to ask his after the trouncing we gave them with Jacobs and Bradshaw last time we played.

ashleymarie
12-16-2012, 04:47 AM
No doubt about it. We are the champs so there isn't any bias. Cutting the boneheaded penalties and stopping the run would dramatically increase our level of play.

You are right. The penalties are killing us. We go 2 ft. forward and 3 ft. back. Our guys have got to focus and pay attention.

Captain Chaos
12-16-2012, 07:17 AM
that depends. if bradshaw doesnt go, wilsons gonna have to focus on protecting the ball as a top priority. suggs and lewis will play vs us i bet. well it depends actually if they win or lose. if they lose, their game vs us becomes must win for them. if they win tmrw then they clinch and id bet rest lewis and suggs and any other person hurting like reed.

Interesting thought; however, I really don't think it matters if Lewis and Suggs are in they will both be slowed by injury and I'm sure Hynoski and Bennett will be able to handle them. I'm not sure that they will be able to deal with Wilson's speed!!

giantyankee1976
12-16-2012, 09:30 AM

emotional game for Ray and the Ravens if true, and if Wilson gets the nod I am a little worried.

remember Eddie George v. Ray Lewis ???

no matter what though Go Giants !!!

(Plus let's hope our guys can put away the Dirty Birdies first...)

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 10:34 AM
I knew it!

Suggs comes back today and Lewis comes back just in time for the Giants.

****!

miked1958
12-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Just saw on my update ticker that balt will rest lewis tomorrow to give him one more week of rest before he returns...which happens to be vs us. No link but Im sure espn/nfl network will show it on their tickergreat. Just like last year we will need Cruz type 99 yard plays like vs jets and big plays like we had vs cowboys to earn a playoff spot.. I think it will be harder road in this time around with the falcons and ravens on deck with a combined 20-6 record

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Ray Lewis scares no one at this point.

brad
12-16-2012, 11:13 AM

I don't want to beat the "B team"... if we can't beat their best, we don't deserve to make the playoffs!

Joe Morrison
12-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Like to see Ray get to the corner on his J***y and catch Wilson!

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Just saw on my update ticker that balt will rest lewis tomorrow to give him one more week of rest before he returns...which happens to be vs us. No link but Im sure espn/nfl network will show it on their tickergood, than we will expose his weakness with speed and power.....run it right down his throat!! but that's next week, gotta win today!

drewz
12-16-2012, 11:25 AM
The last game Ray Lewis was in, they got gashed for over 200 rushing yards.. I welcome him back

Joe Morrison
12-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Like to see Ray get to the corner on his J***y and catch Wilson!
J***y, you censored J***y? Maybe you'd prefer the Hoverround!