PDA

View Full Version : My only worries with Wilson is...

Mr.TRUEBLUE
12-16-2012, 08:29 AM
My only worries with Wilson is... Him holding onto the ball and being a hit or miss - "all or nothing" runner??
Our Offensive Line will have to come up with some blocking schemes a little more to open holes for him where as Andre or Ahman can barrel there way thru a little more???

krygny
12-16-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm still not happy with how he carries the ball. Even in traffic, it's away from his body.

miked1958
12-16-2012, 10:43 AM
My only worries with Wilson is... Him holding onto the ball and being a hit or miss - "all or nothing" runner?? Our Offensive Line will have to come up with some blocking schemes a little more to open holes for him where as Andre or Ahman can barrel there way thru a little more???yes in that respect I wish we still had Andre brown. Loved the way he ran into holes and followed blocks to create his big gains

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:53 AM
we havent really seen enough od Wilson yet to see how he will run through the tackles. Give it time guys....

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 10:54 AM
My only worries with Wilson is... Him holding onto the ball and being a hit or miss - "all or nothing" runner??
Our Offensive Line will have to come up with some blocking schemes a little more to open holes for him where as Andre or Ahman can barrel there way thru a little more???Why worry? I understand your concern but it's just a football game.

brad
12-16-2012, 11:02 AM
With the way Wilson ran last week, taking on LBs, any questions about his toughness have been answered in my opinion. As for holding onto the ball, only time can answer that, but so far so good. Fortunately his first two opportunities are NO and ATL, two teams that aren't very good against the run. Hopefully after that he will have adjusted to the speed of the NFL game and can become an integral part of the playoff run. :)

Joe Morrison
12-16-2012, 11:30 AM
You got sucked into the hype, he has one fumble, showed last week he can get the tuff yards much better at making a cut and going in hard unlike the weaving of bobbing of Bradshaw has gotten very old for me, and with Eli back there he will know who to block. Make up your own mind and stop rehashing an old story, Wilson will be fine today. * How many fumbles does Bradshaw have this year, 3 I know for sure.