PDA

View Full Version : What is the "Active Roster" For GIANTS-FALCONS Game? .. Is Da'Rel Scott active????

Mr.TRUEBLUE
12-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Anybody know where I can find What is the "Active Roster" For GIANTS-FALCONS Game? ..I know these are sometimes Game-Time decisions ..Howeverrrrrrrrrrrr ... Why???? isn't Da'Rel Scott NOT active "if he isn't?" ...I mean he showed a TON of PROMISE speed & POWER in Pre-Season ..remember what ole #3 did to Jets 3 years ago in Pre-season (20+ TD Catches and Superbowl) later ...

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Scott has been on IR for some time now...

Mr.TRUEBLUE
12-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Why is he on Injured Reserve? Or is it a way to protect him from being snatched away?? I mean it had to be a Practice Injury. Cause he sure hasn't played

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 09:50 AM
A knee issue. He needed surgery and the Giants needed his roster spot for Canty.

He had a number of garbage time carries vs Carolina, but that was it.

miked1958
12-16-2012, 09:52 AM
He had a knee injury in practice. I think he could of stayed on roster had we needed him. However when his injury happened we had major depth at the position with both ABs and Wilson so the giants figured they had a perfect OPP to protect him for next season by IRing him... Oh well

Mr.TRUEBLUE
12-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks

....Well? I guess where going see alot of Wilson willing he holds up & depending and get acquainted with Torian or Lumpkin?

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Yep, we should see a lot of Wilson. Lumpkin will be #2. Who really knows, though.