drewz
12-16-2012, 11:05 AM
what a ****ing hater

NWKEffectElement
12-16-2012, 11:09 AM
He hates Big Blue with a passion.

brad
12-16-2012, 11:10 AM
If former and current players from other teams hate the Giants... they are doing something right.

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I know what you are talking about because I just saw it too.

Too bad Sanders isn't on the panel to tell him that the Cowboys still aren't winning anything.

TomCat_FIN
12-16-2012, 11:15 AM
These shows are jokes anyway. Only Mariucci ja Warner explain things to detail while Irvin and Sapp just scream at each other.

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 11:16 AM
What did he say?

BlueMetal 40
12-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Sapp is a Giants hater as well.

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
What did he say?

While Eli threw 4 touchdowns against the Saints, he has only thrown four touchdowns the previous 4. Pretty much glossing over that the offense has been clicking the last 3 games.

Also brought-up that the Giants record in December is 17-20, and he doesn't understand the hype for the Giants lately.

Sapp brought-up that the Giants have a lot riding on this game and if Atlanta loses, they still walk away as the #1 seed.

drewz
12-16-2012, 11:24 AM
What did he say?

They were asking which team has more problems the Giants or Falcons.. Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk basically said they trust the Giants more because they can win in different ways and are proven in games in December-February. Irvin goes off on one of his tantrums saying the Giants are only 17-20 in December and he doesn't see what the hype is

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Doing his service as a Cowboy, I guess.

FBomb
12-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I hated Michael "That's not MY crack pipe" Irvin LONG before he ever said anything anti-Giants.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 12:09 PM
So if he picked the Giants every week would people like him then?

FBomb
12-16-2012, 12:10 PM

Not even a little bit.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
12-16-2012, 12:11 PM
I hated Michael "That's not MY crack pipe" Irvin LONG before he ever said anything anti-Giants. HAHAHAH

You ever see Nick Calenando's impression of John Madden when he's like "And Michael Irvin how could no one have seen that he had a crack pipe on the side lines and then BRETT FAVRE..BRETT FAVRE" your comment just made me think of that.

Sundown
12-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Yea I saw it too. Irvin was hating big time but should everyone expect anything different from a cowboys homer?

Marvelousmik
12-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I hate irvin hes soo mean!!. like omg he totally said we wont win what a jerk!

Cool Papa B.
12-16-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't know. Irvin has been pretty down the the middle IMO. Sme games he has picked the Giants, some he hasn't.

brad
12-16-2012, 01:37 PM
While Eli threw 4 touchdowns against the Saints, he has only thrown four touchdowns the previous 4. Pretty much glossing over that the offense has been clicking the last 3 games.

Also brought-up that the Giants record in December is 17-20, and he doesn't understand the hype for the Giants lately.

Sapp brought-up that the Giants have a lot riding on this game and if Atlanta loses, they still walk away as the #1 seed.

Playing devil's advocate here.... but what he said is true, even if as Giants fans we don't like to hear it. The offense has been bad in several games this year... I believe that they have gotten past that and will continue to do well going forward, but I also recognize that is in part my Giants bias. From a purely non-biased point of view, it would be pretty easy to take the Falcons today and make a good argument for them. That being said, Giants will win today and win big.

Morehead State
12-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Irvin knows the game and does a really good job with his analysis. except for favoring his old team (which interestingly is exactly what some posters like about Strahan) he calls it right down the line.

Lets face it, some posters hate any TV analyst when they don't pick us to win.

stormblue
12-16-2012, 01:55 PM
I hated Michael "That's not MY crack pipe" Irvin LONG before he ever said anything anti-Giants.

he has always been the worst guy on that network.
i don't care if he likes the Giants or not.....he is just a horrible
talking head......his stupidity is appauling , and his oratory skills are non-existent.
somebody obviously took his school tests for him.......
the Cowboys don't even like him. (according to both my Cowboy fan brothers)

CGYgiant
12-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Irvin knows the game and does a really good job with his analysis. except for favoring his old team (which interestingly is exactly what some posters like about Strahan) he calls it right down the line.

Lets face it, some posters hate any TV analyst when they don't pick us to win.

Yep. Same with Aikman, Hes an awesome analyst, yes, MUCH better the Papa but you wont hear that on these boards. People here are ridiculously biased

Die-Hard
12-16-2012, 01:57 PM

This thread would not exist. Everyone is supposed to pick the Giants to win every game every week, and if they don't, they are haters

Phil Simms has been called a Giants hater on these boards. What else can anyone say? LOL

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 01:59 PM
you know the thing is i love to see these pundits on Mondays!

they never say anything about their "expert" and "professional" opinions!