PDA

View Full Version : trade david wilson

VBGiantsFan
12-16-2012, 03:22 PM
3rd and 1 and they run with Lumpkin. If you dont play your ****ing first round pick in that situation then you have no confidence in him and consider him a bust. Lumpkin came off the ****ing street!!!!

brad
12-16-2012, 03:26 PM
As insane as this sounds... if he isn't hurt and your starting a guy who was sitting on his couch 2 weeks ago over him, it might not be that crazy

GMAN2K9
12-16-2012, 03:28 PM
It is 100% moronic how they refuse to use him!! He was our lone bright spot in the first 15 mins of the game, how do you not use him in that situation?!

nygiantfanalways
12-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Stop... You're frustrated like us all... He has growing up to do... Lumpkin has nfl experience... He will get their trust...

sharick88
It is 100% moronic how they refuse to use him!! He was our lone bright spot in the first 15 mins of the game, how do you not use him in that situation?!
Two words. Kevin gilbride

Cloud57
Trade Wilson for Tebow

titwio
12-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Wilson failed on 4th 1 so I'm not seeing how they didn't give him the opportunity.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-16-2012, 03:32 PM
They should have never drafted him point blank. He cant block coach him up he can run. Typical Killdrive no screens no slamts no pass to bennet up the middle. I feel for Wilson he can probably have good numbers with another team. The giamta mentalty has got to change quickly cuz this is getting dumb.

44#1
12-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Wilson is worth about a 6-7th round pick. Man has proven nothing in the league. Giants needs an ol that can push the dl backwards. We are just lucky
Wilson is being broken in against the Atlanta D. A top notch D and Manning would be knocked out of the game.

thegiantsrule10
12-16-2012, 03:37 PM
We used Lumpkin most of the game but then on a 4th and 1 when a guy like lumpkin would be good you use the smaller David Wilson. In what 4th dimension of hell does that make sense.

BlueSanta
12-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Eli has thrown 2 really bad INTs, you want him traded too?

thegiantsrule10
12-16-2012, 03:39 PM

Can we?

brad
12-16-2012, 03:40 PM

Eli isn't being benched when he makes mistakes... Wilson is. I have been fairly supportive of the way they have been bringing Wilson along, but when you start Lumpkin over him that pretty much says this guy will never get his chance. Might as well get some picks for him and bring in someone that will get a chance to contribute

BlueSanta
12-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Eli isn't being benched when he makes mistakes... Wilson is. I have been fairly supportive of the way they have been bringing Wilson along, but when you start Lumpkin over him that pretty much says this guy will never get his chance. Might as well get some picks for him and bring in someone that will get a chance to contribute

You didnt answer the question.

Nobody said Wilson was benched for Lumpkin. The Giants use 2 backs, always have under TC.

Personally, I dont understand the logic behind taking out the only offensive weapon of the 1st qaurter. You realize Wilson was gaining yards in chunks in the 1st quarter right?

SO again, why would you hold Wilson accountable but not Eli? Or the Oline. Deihl gave up another sack. Why arent you calling him out? The Dline is giving up yards in the run game in huge chunks, gonna trade em too?

titwio
12-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Wilson was only supposed to get around 20 carries. He wasn't benched for anybody....Coughlin doesn't want to put the load on him. Wilson has run well.

brad
12-16-2012, 03:46 PM
You didnt answer the question.

Nobody said Wilson was benched for Lumpkin. The Giants use 2 backs, always have under TC.

Personally, I dont understand the logic behind taking out the only offensive weapon of the 1st qaurter. You realize Wilson was gaining yards in chunks in the 1st quarter right?

SO again, why would you hold Wilson accountable but not Eli? Or the Oline. Deihl gave up another sack. Why arent you calling him out? The Dline is giving up yards in the run game in huge chunks, gonna trade em too?

I am not holding Wilson responsible, I am holding the coaching staff responsible for yet again pulling Wilson from the game and not giving him a chance to play. If they are going to get back into the game, it will be Wilson that does it, because Eli is playing horribly and clearly not going to be the one to get things turned around.

As I say that, Wilson back in... so the argument might be mute

BlueBlooded1979
12-16-2012, 04:02 PM
David Wilson is a 2 down back and a wasted pick. His pass pro is the worst I have seen. He has no idea where to go and when he guesses right his effort is terrible. He is just another ****y me first player more concerned with his yards than doing his job. If AB wasn't hurt Wilson would be on the bench where he belongs.