PDA

View Full Version : I'm back on the Kevin Gilbride is a moron bandwagon.. please get a HC job somewhere

NYG4lifeNYK
12-16-2012, 02:33 PM
I just cannot take this anymore.... A guy we just ****ing pick up has one less carry than Wilson and is getting all the short yardage carries because they don't trust Wilson in pass protection.... ****ing asinine

1st round pick and he can't even get on the field.... Gilbride is such a jackass

NYG4lifeNYK
12-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Now we burn a VITAL timeout that we may need.... are you kidding me

What the hell is with this team........ GET IT TOGETHER..... hate this ****ing offense sometimes

tonyt830
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
I just cannot take this anymore.... A guy we just ****ing pick up has one less carry than Wilson and is getting all the short yardage carries because they don't trust Wilson in pass protection.... ****ing asinine

1st round pick and he can't even get on the field.... Gilbride is such a jackassunfortunately NYG4lifeNYK, the way loyalty runs in the organization, we will be stuck with Gilbride and Fewell, unless Coughlin retires or gets fired.

I dont see too many teams looking at Gilbride or Fewell for HC jobs. Well maybe some Div 3 school might be interested---LOL!!!

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 03:13 PM
no one wants this pathetic loser as a HC

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Screw Lumpkin and his only Draw play he knows, Wilson should be getting over 20 carries plain and simple, he was having a great first half until they shut him down,

brad
12-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Never been a fan of the KG chuck and duck offense... but it was useful in getting us two SBs... clearly teams have now figured out how to stop it and he is no longer useful to the Giants organization. Time to make a change

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 03:24 PM
no one wants this pathetic loser as a HCBut we have a pathetic loser for HC!