PDA

View Full Version : KG and Fewell need to be put on notice

Sundown
12-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Teams know the offensive route tree for the wideouts and know the the defensive line rush scheme yet these two bonehead coordinators have done nothing to change it up. I'm so sick of seeing the same washed up plays from both sides of the ball week in and week out. I rarely ***** but this has gotten pathetic. No heart, no passion, nothing. Wish I could tell the players to their face, they look pathetic and don't deserve ****.

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Quinn too.

dnotch121
12-16-2012, 03:51 PM
I was called stupid for calling out fewell. This guy does not know how to adjust to get pressure. N don't even get me started on gilbride. This guy should be a ball boy at best.

Sundown
12-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I was called stupid for calling out fewell. This guy does not know how to adjust to get pressure. N don't even get me started on gilbride. This guy should be a ball boy at best.

Fewell has been terrible

mikeq6722
12-16-2012, 04:11 PM
People let the turnovers fool them into thinking Fewell has done a good job. Fact is this defense gets driven up and down the field by everyone, and if they dont force multiple turnovers, they get their *** kicked. Ive had enough of Fewell and Gilbride, Coughlin too to be honest but he gets a pass.

brownelvis54
12-16-2012, 04:25 PM
agreed.............if major change is to come. I think big blue should look at Jon Gruden