PDA

View Full Version : The Offense Sucked But Face It..This Defense Is 50 Shades Of Overrated Awfulness!

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 04:15 PM
We've had no pass rush all season, our defensive backs have sucked forever.
JPP was obviously a flash in the pan and Tuck and Umenyiora are done.
Time to cut Phillips loose cuz he cant stay healthy and Amukumara is a bust.
Our Offensive line is truly Offensive and Killdrive is a blithering idiot.
We went from reigning SB champions to the turdpile in the same f'king season!!!!
And we are probably not making the post season at all which is just as well because we'd be one and done without a shadow of a doubt.

From the top of the mountain to needing an entire over-haul just boggles the mind.

brad
12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Agree... defense has been bad and the offense has, well has the offense played yet today? Time for some new coordinators in my opinion

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Dump the entire Dline and start anew

P_Simms_#11
12-16-2012, 04:23 PM
"Ladies and Gentlemen, your Super Bowl Champion NY Giants".:mad:

jomo
12-16-2012, 04:26 PM
We went from reigning SB champions to the turdpile in the same f'king season!!!!
And we are probably not making the post season at all which is just as well because we'd be one and done without a shadow of a doubt.

From the top of the mountain to needing an entire over-haul just boggles the mind.This is all true but I view it as an opportunity in the off season. We are not getting the production we need for the $$ we spend. that means either we cut some guys or slash salaries and upgrade elsewhere. Gotta get read for the Ravens.

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
This is all true but I view it as an opportunity in the off season. We are not getting the production we need for the $$ we spend. that means either we cut some guys or slash salaries and upgrade elsewhere. Gotta get read for the Ravens.

Forget the Ravens dude...it's over! The Skins will end up winning without RG3 today and when he comes back they will run the table and win the Division! The Giants wont even end up making the playoffs and it couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of heartless a**holes!

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Forget the Ravens dude...it's over! The Skins will end up winning without RG3 today and when he comes back they will run the table and win the Division! The Giants wont even end up making the playoffs and it couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of heartless a**holes!you forgot 'gutless'

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 04:36 PM
They where bad today but not nearly as bad as the over priced offense.

Ruttiger711
12-16-2012, 04:43 PM
They where bad today but not nearly as bad as the over priced offense.

Cant argue about the O being horrible but its amazing how you always manage to excuse the D in some way.

Eli threw the first pick and I honestly think the D gave up right then and there. Pros my ***.

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
The cultists will argue this point with you forever. Sing it with me, "the defense was tired!"

Team sport. Getting shut out and giving up that many points and that many long drives to a mediocre offense means your whole team sucks.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Cant argue about the O being horrible but its amazing how you always manage to excuse the D in some way. Eli threw the first pick and I honestly think the D gave up right then and there. Pros my ***.No excuses, but the offense scored 0 points. That's right, 0 points. The offense also liked out of it from the start of the game. Check that the offense has been bad since before the bye. Don't be fooled by the score, even if they held them to 10-17 the offense would do nothing g to help them.

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
The defense wouldn't be so ****ty if the offense didn't **** them over all the time.

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Right. Those poor defenders are probably tired is all.

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:27 PM

From the top of the mountain to needing an entire over-haul just boggles the mind.

Last week I said worst Giants defense ever.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:29 PM
0 points
0 enthusiasm
0 effort
0 abilty to get ANYTHING going
0 ability to get a 4 and 1
0 all across the board.....coaches too

Ruttiger711
12-16-2012, 05:29 PM
The defense wouldn't be so ****ty if the offense didn't **** them over all the time.More like the defense wouldn't do so badly if Atlanta didn't have the ball. Atlanta had the ball at the start of the half - right after "rest". They start games like this, they start halves like this. Aside from a handful of great individual defensive plays that have bailed them out, as a defensive unit they BLOW.

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Tuck and Osi are done. Is Tuck a free agent at the end of the season? If he is, he doesn't deserve big money.

brownelvis54
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Tuck and Osi are done. Is Tuck a free agent at the end of the season? If he is, he doesn't deserve big money.

and what about JPP

TopleyBird
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
KNNNNNEEEEEEE JEEERRRKKKKK

Seriously, we played a bad game, but this team dominated SF and GB, thye will find their way

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 05:49 PM
and what about JPP

JPP isn't 30, and everyone knows what he is capable of doing. Tuck and Osi are older. They are well past their primes. JPP hasn't reached his yet.

P_Simms_#11
12-16-2012, 09:18 PM

Tuck has another year. I think Osi is an FA after this season.

45Jones
12-16-2012, 09:23 PM
KNNNNNEEEEEEE JEEERRRKKKKK

Seriously, we played a bad game, but this team dominated SF and GB, thye will find their way

Total inconsistency after those games shows that other than a good game on those days, those victories have proved nothing.

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 09:31 PM
JPP isn't 30, and everyone knows what he is capable of doing. Tuck and Osi are older. They are well past their primes. JPP hasn't reached his yet.

He went from a breakout year to doing nothing! Great players are consistently good week in and week out, they don't do a complete disappearing act their second season as a starter! I'm telling you...he's a flash in the pan because he's been reduced to a nobody against offensive lines that downright suck!
Strahan got double teamed too....but he got to the QB consistently in spite of it!!!!! He had his moments last year but they were obviously flash in the pan fleeting moments. He's overrated...period end of story.

mommy2dylan
12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
We only sucked for 60 minutes of football today !!!!! Maybe we can reduce that number next week