PDA

View Full Version : Well......I guess the verdict is in on Reese

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 03:31 PM
He drafted a bunch of flash in the pans, keeps re-signing players who cant stay healthy, has allowed both the OL and the secondary to deteriorate.

Verdict

NO GENIUS!!!

btbrennan
12-16-2012, 03:32 PM
In reese we trust?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Who the **** is a flash in the pan?

Stop being a jackass

Secondary is deteriorating? He just drafted Prince AND Hosley

Oh let me guess JPP is the flash in the pan you're referring to right?

NewCoachPlz
12-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Don't blame Reese.

NewCoachPlz
12-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Ok. I'm for the other team now!!! Nice catch!!! Go Falcons!!! LOL

Tmurda1984
12-16-2012, 03:35 PM
He drafted a bunch of flash in the pans, keeps re-signing players who cant stay healthy, has allowed both the OL and the secondary to deteriorate.

Verdict

NO GENIUS!!!

Thank you...I try my best to explain this to people but I get flamed.

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 03:38 PM
the Giants played a bad game today no ifs ands or buts!

they were bad!

these same guys JR drafted blew out the Saints, Pack and 9ers! it not all his fault

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Can't win it every year and very few win it twice in 5. Hate all you want but facts are facts. This was just not thief year.

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Who the **** is a flash in the pan?

Stop being a jackass

Secondary is deteriorating? He just drafted Prince AND Hosley

Oh let me guess JPP is the flash in the pan you're referring to right?

I'm not a jackass...im realistic and yes JPP is one of the flash in the pans I was referring to. What else you call a guy who had a big year and does jack squat the next? Dominating????

Oh yeah...Hosely and Prince are great.....lol gimme a break dude...who's being the jackass?

rtlax
12-16-2012, 03:40 PM
This game, at least early on was more about coaching. Atlanta was all over our routes early, they knew what was coming and we didn't have a counter. I hope you are joking about Reese, he can't play the games too. Look, the way I look at this game is now the Team is up against the wall entirely, they loose another and chances are they do not make the playoffs. Heck with the tie-breakers we might be on the short end, I am not sure but I think it is possible for us to win out at this point and miss the playoffs. We are going to find out what this team is made of, simple as that.

nygiantfanalways
12-16-2012, 03:41 PM
We are a team that wins SB's regardless of the year, rule changes, QB, and GM... We are one of the most relevant in time teams out there along with the Steelers... You could always be a Brown's fan... Lol it's all good as we can't win them all!!!

A lot of injuries... It happens

Tmurda1984
12-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Can't win it every year and very few win it twice in 5. Hate all you want but facts are facts. This was just not thief year.

We all happy to win 2 and 5 years. But its frustrating always trying to sneak into the playoffs in a division that is incredibly weak. In those 2 years we won...we was lucky to even make the playoffs. The inconsistency is very irritating we should have this division wrapped up if we had some sense of urgency.

dnotch121
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Im sick