PDA

View Full Version : OK..Will Eli say " IT IS WHAT IT IS " in this weeks loser lockeroom video!

Razur
12-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Or the classic " We did a lot of good things out there today, but...we need to find ways make plays and get better" !!

Any else would shock me!

TheBookOfEli
12-16-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm just waiting for the day for Eli to snap and just slam his fists on the podium.

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 04:40 PM
2003, 1k posts? that just never adds up to me. honestly, no offense, wouldnt suprise me if hes not even a giants fan. he made another thread with vitriol and distaste for trueblue fans

Razur
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
2003, 1k posts? that just never adds up to me. honestly, no offense, wouldnt suprise me if hes not even a giants fan. he made another thread with vitriol and distaste for trueblue fans

Razur looking around ....Are you typing to voices in your head?

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Razur looking around ....Are you typing to voices in your head?my bad. just with ur other post where u were laughing at how we're losing and calling out "true bluers" and laughing at them, i dunno i thought u may have been an eagles fan or something with 1k posts since 2003 and the 2 posts u do make are these ones...my bad. i didnt know it was possible for a fan of a team to be happy and talk **** to other fans in a loss like this, but ur telling me it can be done. see, learn something new everyday

krygny
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Well, ... it is what it is.

Isn't it?

Razur
12-16-2012, 04:56 PM
my bad. just with ur other post where u were laughing at how we're losing and calling out "true bluers" and laughing at them, i dunno i thought u may have been an eagles fan or something with 1k posts since 2003 and the 2 posts u do make are these ones...my bad. i didnt know it was possible for a fan of a team to be happy and talk **** to other fans in a loss like this, but ur telling me it can be done. see, learn something new everyday

Ok you have been reading these boards since 2007..and have never seen a fan critisize the team for poor performance or go after fans who call out fans who critisize the team for poor performance?? Do you have some kind of filter on the thread topics?? How is this possible?