PDA

View Full Version : Redskins win the NFC East

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 03:41 PM
How embarassing

DayOneGiant
12-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Let's be honest, if the Redskins do win the division they deserve it. They are clearly the better team.

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Let's be honest, if the Redskins do win the division they deserve it. They are clearly the better team.

That's a good attitude. You must be a big Tuck fan.

BROADWAYSTORM
12-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I haven't seen them win anything. They are playing the BROWNS for christs sake. The Ravens are awful right now and so are the Eagles. Plus they have to play each other, Cowboys/Redskins.

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 03:54 PM
The Redskins have a real organization now. I know the clueless among us all RG3! RG3! but the Skins became a real team when Shanahan took over and they would be where they are today regardless of whether griffin was drafted or not. Griffin is a good QB...last time I checked that wasn't an extremely rare commodity in the NFL.

Good organizations however are. And Shanahan turned that team into a real football organization when he took over. As long as Snyder leaves him alone, the Skins will be good competition for years to come. And that's OK because in general teams who get into the playoff s by winning a crappy division don't excel anyway.

The Skins are for real and it ain't because of Griffin. He's a part of it, but he ain't the primary reason. Don't tell the media and its brainless followers.....neither of those groups understand.

NWKEffectElement
12-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I haven't seen them win anything. They are playing the BROWNS for christs sake. The Ravens are awful right now and so are the Eagles. Plus they have to play each other, Cowboys/Redskins.

Look at their reminding schedule

NWKEffectElement

Look at their reminding schedule

gumby74
The Redskins have a real organization now. I know the clueless among us all RG3! RG3! but the Skins became a real team when Shanahan took over and they would be where they are today regardless of whether griffin was drafted or not. Griffin is a good QB...last time I checked that wasn't an extremely rare commodity in the NFL.

Good organizations however are. And Shanahan turned that team into a real football organization when he took over. As long as Snyder leaves him alone, the Skins will be good competition for years to come. And that's OK because in general teams who get into the playoff s by winning a crappy division don't excel anyway.

The Skins are for real and it ain't because of Griffin. He's a part of it, but he ain't the primary reason. Don't tell the media and its brainless followers.....neither of those groups understand.

Cousins was no joke today either.

BMW
12-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I haven't seen them win anything. They are playing the BROWNS for christs sake. The Ravens are awful right now and so are the Eagles. Plus they have to play each other, Cowboys/Redskins.Giants are a great remedy for teams playing awful.

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 03:57 PM
How embarassing

wrong they gotta win to claim the nfce

still got 2 games to play

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Cousins was no joke today either.

Yeah, that's my point exactly. It ain't the QB. Start with an offensive line that run blocks like that, add in smart well designed offensive schemes and a decent D against the run and you've got something. You don't need a media darling to win with that formula. Although it does help the slow students to get it.