PDA

View Full Version : Send a message, release Tuck

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
What a total piece of garbage.

sharick88
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Dude has not shown up all season long. I like JT, but I think his days here are numbered. He'll be in Oakland next year

TheBookOfEli
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
The way he was smiling and looking all relaxed after the game really pissed me off. I want him gone.

BMW
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
The way he was smiling and looking all relaxed after the game really pissed me off. I want him gone.Because he does not care, he's still getting paid while the fans get stressed out.

Toadofsteel
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Eagles did it with Babin and win the following week...

BlueReign
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
This. Do it. He has done nothing the past 3 years.

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
He is stealing money.

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Who's our new captain?

JPP? Blackburn?

krankeybluechick
12-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Did you see pathetic attempt of tackle he missed late in the game?

Diamondring
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Do he even make a lot of money?

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
guys, the entire team and coaches didnt show up. tucks been abysmal, but no worse today than before. and if we get to the SB, he is brayds kryptonite...

P_Simms_#11
12-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Osi should go too. He is another cancer.

Die-Hard
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
You guys simply have no limit to how utterly insane you allow yourselves to sound, do you? I'm embarassed to be lumped in with any of you as a fan of this team. Turn the TV off, turn the computer off, and go hang out with the family. Sleep on it, come back tomorrow, and talk it out.

It was a humiliating game, but theres no reason to humiliate yourselves by blowing everything up like this and overreacting

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:26 PM
You guys simply have no limit to how utterly insane you allow yourselves to sound, do you? I'm embarassed to be lumped in with any of you as a fan of this team. Turn the TV off, turn the computer off, and go hang out with the family. Sleep on it, come back tomorrow, and talk it out.

It was a humiliating game, but theres no reason to humiliate yourselves by blowing everything up like this and overreacting

So you have been happy with Tuck this year?

Die-Hard
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM
So you have been happy with Tuck this year?

No, but I'm also not out here rallying to have the guy released. Who do you think is going to step in and do a better job?

The whole board is full of nonsense like this. One huge overreaction after another. When they win, no one makes a peep, and Tuck is a HOF'er. All due respect, but it's so old to have to keep seeing it, especially when there is little to no basis for it.

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
No, but I'm also not out here rallying to have the guy released. Who do you think is going to step in and do a better job?

The whole board is full of nonsense like this. One huge overreaction after another. When they win, no one makes a peep, and Tuck is a HOF'er. All due respect, but it's so old to have to keep seeing it, especially when there is little to no basis for it.

To be honest anyone would do a better job as he has been a complete zero. Perhaps releasing was extreme but absolutely I would bench him.

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM

No one makes a peep after they win? Of course they do! They still rag on the offense and defense, and rightfully so.

Giantz4Life
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Wow, a reasonable post amongst a sea of idiots. Unreal.

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeha cut him like the eagles cut babin - we need to follow their organization more.

Its clear that tuck was the sole reason for this loss - put it on him and send a absolutely ridiculously stupid message to no one.