PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Team

Spizi
12-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know if there is any chance that we can afford this in the offseason. Here's my version of the dream team...

Cut
-Jacobs
-MacKenzie (FA)
-Diehl
-Rolle
-Baas
-canty

Trade
- Tuck and Osi for draft picks

Sign
-Mario Williams
-Carl Nicks
-Curtis Lofton
-JerMichael Finely
-Michael Griffin

we would be 1000000000 times better with this roster. just doubt we could afford it idk

gmen0820
12-24-2011, 12:53 PM
That's be sick, take Lynch off and draft a RB. Saves us some money.

Spizi
12-24-2011, 12:55 PM

true. Richardson?? haha

But honestly I think that's doable. With all of those players gone that would save soo much cap room. I think Jacobs is like 6 mil this year. THAT IS RIDICULOUS.

We wouldn't have to here rolle running his mouth, our lb core would be great, and our DEs wouldn't even be fair. Finely would give Eli another amazing weapon, and Nicks at LG would solidify the offensive line

TheAngryTuna
12-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Jacobs took a pay cut, he makes about $2.5 million.

gmen0820
12-24-2011, 01:00 PM

true. Richardson?? haha

But honestly I think that's doable. With all of those players gone that would save soo much cap room. I think Jacobs is like 6 mil this year. THAT IS RIDICULOUS.

We wouldn't have to here rolle running his mouth, our lb core would be great, and our DEs wouldn't even be fair.With Carl Nicks and Chris Snee, I don't think you need a RB that early in the draft.

This would be an incredible offseason. Nice write up.

myles2424
12-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Jacobs took a pay cut, he makes about $2.5 million. I believe the pay cut stands only for this year.

Spizi

true. Richardson?? haha

We wouldn't have to here rolle running his mouth, our lb core would be great, and our DEs wouldn't even be fair.With Carl Nicks and Chris Snee, I don't think you need a RB that early in the draft.

good point! we should probably go DT or CB in the first then.

gmen0820
Maybe with the extra picks trade up high for Kalil or Blackmon. Incredible prospects.

Pipe dream but it's fun to dream.

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Jacobs took a pay cut, he makes about $2.5 million. I believe the pay cut stands only for this year.

yep next year he's due to make over 5 mil

gmen0820

true. Richardson?? haha

good point! we should probably go DT or CB in the first then.Yeah we will need both of those early. I love Dre Kirkpatrick. He is my favorite corner in the draft.

Redeyejedi
Does anyone know if there is any chance that we can afford this in the offseason. Here's my version of the dream team... Cut -Jacobs -MacKenzie (FA) -Diehl -Rolle -Baas -canty Trade - Tuck and Osi for draft picks Sign -Mario Williams -Carl Nicks -Curtis Lofton -JerMichael Finely -Michael Griffin we would be 1000000000 times better with this roster. just doubt we could afford it idk Id be shocked if they get 1 of those guys are your list.If they do though it will be the guard

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:03 PM

true. Richardson?? haha

good point! we should probably go DT or CB in the first then.Yeah we will need both of those early. I love Dre Kirkpatrick. He is my favorite corner in the draft.

I was thinking the same thing too. Amazing at zone coverage and has the physical tools to be great in man as well. 6'3!!

Spizi
12-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know if there is any chance that we can afford this in the offseason. Here's my version of the dream team... Cut -Jacobs -MacKenzie (FA) -Diehl -Rolle -Baas -canty Trade - Tuck and Osi for draft picks Sign -Mario Williams -Carl Nicks -Curtis Lofton -JerMichael Finely -Michael Griffin we would be 1000000000 times better with this roster. just doubt we could afford it idk Id be shocked if they get 1 of those guys are your list.If they do though it will be the guard

I'd be shocked to but if I was the GM i would do everything i can to get those guys

gmen0820
12-24-2011, 01:09 PM

true. Richardson?? haha

I was thinking the same thing too. Amazing at zone coverage and has the physical tools to be great in man as well. 6'3!!dude look at Seattle. They have below average, but HUGE corners, and it's hard to throw on them because of the size.

Parcells drafted a lot for size and he had success.