PDA

View Full Version : We just won the Superbowl last year....

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Everyone on this board is is talking smack on our team right now is a clown. Stop being whiny and spoiled. Our team just won the Super Bowl last year so stop saying everyone in the organization sucks. Everyone is actin like we are awful when we are in the playoff hunt with the hardest schedule in football. Come on "fans"

Rudyy
12-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Right, we won the Super Bowl last year so it's totally fine to get blown out.

Blueordead
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
True. We got the hardest schedule plus we won last year. We have to retool and get some swagger back cause It don't look like we are hungry plus the coaching staff not putting the right plays to win.

TroyArcher
34-0 and play like punks

WiIdcat
Yep. The we blew out the falcons last year in the playoffs when it mattered. This game they smacked us but it's hardly revenge. This game means nothing if we win the next two.

sharick88
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Right, we won the Super Bowl last year so it's totally fine to get blown out.

LMMFAO

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Half of our team was out with injuries. I'm not saying it's ok to get blown out like this but it's also not ok to say the whole team is trash and everyone should be fired and people are even saying I'm not a fan anymore. Then don't be a fan anymore like who cares

bELIeve_in_Giants
Get a grip on what's important in life, folks. I hope we make the playoffs, but if we don't, it's not something to get this angry about. About 25 franchises (at least) would trade places with us, even today.

TheEnigma
It all depends on perspective. To me, these guys are going to work and doing a job just like the rest of us. My boss isn't going to go "Well, he was the best salesman last year so even though he only sold 2 bagels in 12 months, I'll let it pass"

It's one thing to be a little off 100% every now and then but not showing up to work and drooling all over the desk is just inexcusable. These privileged athletes can deal with some criticism.

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Everyone on this board is is talking smack on our team right now is a clown. Stop being whiny and spoiled. Our team just won the Super Bowl last year so stop saying everyone in the organization sucks. Everyone is actin like we are awful when we are in the playoff hunt with the hardest schedule in football. Come on "fans"

yea last year!

cfh64
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Who cares if we won th Superbowl last year? I mean I'm happy about it but thats history. You sound like a Cowboys fan bragging about how many Superbowls they won 20 years ago.

I'm concerned about the present and the present sucks. The main problem is we won't be making many changes since we did win the Superbowl last year. KG, PF, Eli, Tuck, etc will all get free passes.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Get a grip on what's important in life, folks. I hope we make the playoffs, but if we don't, it's not something to get this angry about. About 25 franchises (at least) would trade places with us, even today.

I could not agree more. At least someone understands where I'm coming from

TheBookOfEli
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM

That was last year buddy. Our team is too talented to get shutout like that. They deserve to have the fans calling them out on that performance. How do you score 52 pts one week then get shutout the next?

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
That was last year buddy. Our team is too talented to get shutout like that. They deserve to have the fans calling them out on that performance. How do you score 52 pts one week then get shutout the next?

They got shut out I happens. Support your team instead of being a little b**tch and complaining "buddy". Consider yourself lucky to see 2 Super Bowl wins in 5 years and don't unsupport your team if they lose a game

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 05:00 PM
clearly the OP, much like our team, never really understood what building the bridge is all about, maybe Coughlin should come up with something better next time

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Who cares if we won th Superbowl last year? I mean I'm happy about it but thats history. You sound like a Cowboys fan bragging about how many Superbowls they won 20 years ago.

I'm concerned about the present and the present sucks. The main problem is we won't be making many changes since we did win the Superbowl last year. KG, PF, Eli, Tuck, etc will all get free passes.

No offense dude but you sound like a Jets fan with all your b**ching so I wouldn't talk if I was you

cfh64
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
No offense dude but you sound like a Jets fan with all your b**ching so I wouldn't talk if I was you

Yeah, sorry I hold this team to a standard. I'm glad you can hang your hat on last years Superbowl and be content. Complacency at its finest, you would fit in well with the Giants management.

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM

Lmao. excuse excuse. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaah! We're still in the hunt. We are not making the playoffs. We just got humilated.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Lmao. excuse excuse. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaah! We're still in the hunt. We are not making the playoffs. We just got humilated.

Ok dude

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Get a grip on what's important in life, folks. I hope we make the playoffs, but if we don't, it's not something to get this angry about. About 25 franchises (at least) would trade places with us, even today.+1