PDA

View Full Version : Can someone point out something positive?

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
....not to mention Cruz and Wilson basically ended my fantasy season....this is a really bad day for me

sharick88
12-16-2012, 03:49 PM
to answer your question. hell to the no

ukgiantstyke
12-16-2012, 03:50 PM
The games over, thats a positive...

Razur
12-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.

Hang on...some blind so called "REAL FAN" will come up with something.. The rest of us realist just don't know what we're looking at.

sharick88
The games over, thats a positive...

LMFAO

Generation Eli
LMAO. I thought this was going to be a positive thread.

krankeybluechick
12-16-2012, 03:52 PM
There is nothing positive to take out of this game.

brad
They won't be picking 32nd this year

Banks_Reasons_Carson_LT
No giants in the pro bowl

nygfan90
12-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I know its hard to think straight right now but maybe throw a few things like i did. After that, i realized there's much more to life than a football game.

nycisgreat

KG and PF both probably know that they suck now.

BigBlue1971
no!

Generation Eli
12-16-2012, 03:54 PM
LMFAO

nig watcha talkin bout, we still got 6 minutes left.

they still have a chance to beat us to oblivion some more

Giantslb66
12-16-2012, 03:55 PM
We set a record for the most shotgun draws run in a game?

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 03:57 PM

Here's a bright spot:
This wasn't on Monday Night Football.

egyptian420
The games over, thats a positive...lmao....you are 100% right

FBomb
The draft is only 4 short months away.:(

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 03:58 PM

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.Well, the positive thing is we did not give up 50 points. Also, according to Coughlin, they had a great practice. Now that is positive. Do you want more than that?

Black
12-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Can someone point out something positive?

Tynes helped us break a record! First Giants zero point game since 1996!

wooo.. oh wait

gian_18778
12-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Chicago lost today.....for what it's worth, that helps us.

SweetZombieJesus
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
This didn't happen at home in the playoffs

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Chicago lost today.....for what it's worth, that helps us.

It is sad that we have to be worried about what other teams are doing in order to get into the playoffs. We were in control of our own destiny. Now we don't deserve to be anywhere close to the playoffs.

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Tynes helped us break a record! First Giants zero point game since 1996!

wooo.. oh wait
What about the Panthers playoff game in 05/06?

titwio
12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
The only positive I saw was when the game ended.

The Giants have a fight and the Redskins look like they're hitting their stride (as a team). How the Giants respond next week to this is the only thing I have to look forward to. If they don't come out mentally tough next week, then I'll know the season is over.

krankeybluechick
12-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Maybe someone will be so Pi**ed off and give me their tickets to the Philly game so that I can take my Niece?

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 04:25 PM
NO!!!!!!

Dorothy
12-16-2012, 04:29 PM
let me look under my couch, there has to be something positive here somewhere. Oh, you mean from the game??? No, sorry NOTHING