PDA

View Full Version : Burn tape move on

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 04:10 PM
These games happen - inexcusable so late in season with a playoff push needed but so be it. SUCK IT UP AND move on to a very battered raven team who is very good at home.

some notes -

Wilson proved he can run but really still struggled in pass protection.

Lumpkin had some moments but most on draws while atlanta was in coverage.

Nicks - the man should be rewarded for his effort - it is clear he is not 100 percent or even close.

Osi - was close and still active.

Tuck - MY MAN - love JT but he really has started to slide - just doesnt seem to be a factor much anymore - i still believe in him rushing from the inside but he isnt beating many one on ones with tackles any longer.

Hosely - Kid is a nice player but he is getting humbled this year - not shocking for a rookie, made a play or two but also got lit up by julio.

Webby - see tuck.

Will hill flashes and will be a nice player.

Eli will move on and be fine - but man asante has his number.

Looks like cruz snee and jpp came back and is ok so health wise we look alright after game.

Razur
12-16-2012, 04:12 PM
These games happen - inexcusable so late in season with a playoff push needed but so be it. SUCK IT UP AND move on to a very battered raven team who is very good at home.

some notes -

Nicks - the man should be rewarded for his effort - it is clear he is not 100 percent or even close.

Tuck - MY MAN - love JT but he really has started to slide - just doesnt seem to be a factor much anymore - i still believe in him rushing from the inside but he isnt beating many one on ones with tackles any longer.

Hosely - Kid is a nice player but he is getting humbled this year - not shocking for a rookie, made a play or two but also got lit up by julio.

Webby - see tuck.

Looks like cruz snee and jpp came back and is ok so health wise we look alright after game.

Well...we got next week right??? Hope they read your post too.. GO GIANTS

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 04:14 PM
layed an egg today - started with the turnovers and then murphys law kicked in - gotta get nasty in practice this week - get angry and bring it to the field against a tough team at home. Both teams will be desperate. Backs to the wall usually is our only chance. LETS GO BLUE.

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 04:15 PM

some notes -

Webby - see tuck.

Looks like cruz snee and jpp came back and is ok so health wise we look alright after game.I wish I was half as positive of a person as u, life would be so much less depressing

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 04:19 PM
In the end you and i cant control what these 53 do and no matter what we eat that day - no matter what jersey we wear no matter where we sit it has no effect. It has been a blessing for me to root for big blue for 34 years. They are a great org and being a mets knicks rangers fan I can say this team has been my greatest pleasure. I give thanks to people like the maras, tischs's parcells, bellicheck, fox, coughlin strahan LT JPP eli simms and manny manny more.

-always and forever go blue.

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 04:22 PM
In the end you and i cant control what these 53 do and no matter what we eat that day - no matter what jersey we wear no matter where we sit it has no effect. It has been a blessing for me to root for big blue for 34 years. They are a great org and being a mets knicks rangers fan I can say this team has been my greatest pleasure. I give thanks to people like the maras, tischs's parcells, bellicheck, fox, coughlin strahan LT JPP eli simms and manny manny more.

-always and forever go blue.I agree with you on that

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Fans want every game won - and against bad team handily - some have no clue what these last 2 championships mean and how we need to celebrate and be thankful - instead its this sucks and that sucks. Yes today's loss was hard but my god imagine rooting for clevelans or detroit or the raiders or eagles or skins or rams or dolphins or chiefs or chargers or denver or jets or buffalo in last decade - CMON GUYS realize your blessed.

LOVING BIG BLUE.