PDA

View Full Version : Great job again Diehl

RagingBlue
12-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Make sure you let everybody through on that side

Tmurda1984
12-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Yea just blame Diehl. That offensive line was ridiculous and the Falcons had DT's batting down passes. This offensive line got pushed around and our Interior Lienmen are weak. Baas is soft, Boothe should be on the bench. Cordle is a practice squad player.

RagingBlue
12-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Yea just blame Diehl. That offensive line was ridiculous and the Falcons had DT's batting down passes. This offensive line got pushed around and our Interior Lienmen are weak. Baas is soft, Boothe should be on the bench. Cordle is a practice squad player.

Not only do they abuse Diehl. He screws everybody else's block. The moron couldn't block in a pee-wee football league.

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 04:31 PM
this was a terrible performance from the OL and DL moreso than any other unit imho. the other players cant do their jobs if the dl/ol arent doing theirs. eli cant make throws, secondary cant cover...damn tuck n osi n pp, he doesnt get the j anymore, jpp is now peepee

bla2788
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Diehl is fantastic O.o

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Are you kidding me.....
you watch that game and all you can do is bust Deihl's balls......

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 04:37 PM

I hate Diehl as much as you do, but the entire oline was crap, and that wasn't Diehl's. Wilson couldn't protect Eli well enough either. This was around offensive, defense and special team melt down.

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Are you kidding me.....
you watch that game and all you can do is bust Deihl's balls......

+2

RagingBlue
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
When Locklear went down, I felt like the season was over. Diehl is one bad apple that is ruining the whole barrel. Giants don't care about the O-line. They let go of O'hara just like that. For years they have been just piecing together an o-line, but eventually it catches up and it has this year. One day they are going to get Eli killed. You can complain about Eli all you want, but he is best QB we've had in a long time or the best we've had.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
When Locklear went down, I felt like the season was over. Diehl is one bad apple that is ruining the whole barrel. Giants don't care about the O-line. They let go of O'hara just like that. For years they have been just piecing together an o-line, but eventually it catches up and it has this year. One day they are going to get Eli killed. You can complain about Eli all you want, but he is best QB we've had in a long time or the best we've had.
Comlplain about Eli......hell the whole team is contributing to the losses. Huge games and playing like ****. Deihl is no where near a major part of these losses.

RagingBlue
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM
I hate Diehl as much as you do, but the entire oline was crap, and that wasn't Diehl's. Wilson couldn't protect Eli well enough either. This was around offensive, defense and special team melt down.

People complain about Wilson's blocking but when the NY Giants drafted him they knew was hardly ever used to block in college, so it isn't something he is good at. He is a rookie and hopefully he will pick up on it or we will have to get somebody else.

dakotajoe
12-16-2012, 04:54 PM
The times I watched Diehl he wasn't even protecting well even with help of a chip block. I'm not going to single him out with today's performance though.

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 05:07 PM

You're going to single Diehl out?

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Good guy, good Giant but it is time to retire.

Giantz4Life
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
The whole O-Line was atrocious

KROY BIERMANN beating a double LOL that is just sad

RagingBlue
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
You're going to single Diehl out?

That side collapses like a house of cards, so yes. But you are correct, the whole team wanted to join him on the fun. They were having a suckage contest.