PDA

View Full Version : Elite my ***.....and the rest of the team stinks too

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Title says it all.
Games like this keep Eli from being elite. Not that he has to be but he cost the game today......easliy on him.
BTW.....the rest of the team and coaching staff blows as well. Falcons were supposed to be the frauds and the Gaints just proved otherwise.
Of course I am ranting and pissed but these guys have 0 sense of urgency and zero insticnts to kill.....

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Title says it all.
Games like this keep Eli from being elite. Not that he has to be but he cost the game today......easliy on him.
BTW.....the rest of the team and coaching staff blows as well. Falcons were supposed to be the frauds and the Gaints just proved otherwise.
Of course I am ranting and pissed but these guys have 0 sense of urgency and zero insticnts to kill.....

Have some respect for your team or go root for someone else. We had a bad game but I bet the new team you root for isn't half as good as the Giants

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Bro.....lay off. I ahve bled blue for 35 years. I have every right to call them out. they absolutley sucked....
Unless you were watching a different game then I was.....

krankeybluechick
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
LOL, it was all Eli's fault. He stunk today but the whole team has to take the blame for this one.

Ladder27
12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Have some respect for your team or go root for someone else. We had a bad game but I bet the new team you root for isn't half as good as the Giants

Did you just say Good and Giants in the same sentence. After today how can you say good with Giants.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
LOL, it was all Eli's fault. He stunk today but the whole team has to take the blame for this one.
Oh....no doubt.....hence the title of the thread....

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Did you just say Good and Giants in the same sentence. After today how can you say good with Giants.

Because I'm not a fair weather fan and realize they can't win the Super Bowl every year. They went into the game with a bunch of starters down and the ones who are playing are playing hurt and lost to by a lot to a very good team. I'm a good Giants fan and you suck. Plain and simple

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 04:39 PM
the def. of a knee jerk reaction imho

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:40 PM
the def. of a knee jerk reaction imho
without a doubt thats why I said I am ranting and pissed. But the truth is what it is right now...

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Would you rather go root for Atlanta, a team with Ryan at the helm hasn't even won a playoff game? Do you think Atlanta fans are weeping for you pain? No, they are outside celebrating this win as if they've won something.

Please act like a Giants fan and react accordingly, it was just a one loss in regular season, no big deal.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Because I'm not a fair weather fan and realize they can't win the Super Bowl every year. They went into the game with a bunch of starters down and the ones who are playing are playing hurt and lost to by a lot to a very good team. I'm a good Giants fan and you suck. Plain and simple
Fair weather fan I am NOT. If I was a fair weather fan do you think I would actually waste time pissing and moaning on a Giants message baord.
I am genuinely bummed the **** out because these dip ****s brought 0 to a huge game......

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Respect? How is 34-0 worthy of respect? Simply shameful.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Would you rather go root for Atlanta, a team with Ryan at the helm hasn't even won a playoff game? Do you think Atlanta fans are weeping for you pain? No, they are outside celebrating this win as if they've won something.

Please act like a Giants fan and react accordingly, it was just a one loss in regular season, no big deal.
shut up....I am a pissed off Giants fan......please. One loss.......dude check the sched that makes 6......
BTW...that puts them in 2nd place. Dallas wins the Gianst in 3rd.....

ShakeandBake
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM

No you are just a blind optimist who sees through rose colored glasses while the OP is someone who lives in reality in seeing that the Giants are playing like garbage now. Just because someone criticizes the team, and justifiably so, does not make them a fair weather fan. I shouldn't have to explain this considering someone with the intelligence of a a grade school kid should realize the difference between being a blind homer and a realist.

brad
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM

I can accept not winning the SB every year, or even not making the playoffs every year... but having multiple games where they are completely dominated is not. This wasn't a one game anomaly, it has been almost the entire second half of the season. They were clearly outplayed and out-coached in several games this year. Saying that doesn't make me a "fair weather fan", it makes me a fan that is very frustrated with the complete lack of effort in yet another game this year.

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 04:46 PM

That's what he said

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:47 PM
I can accept not winning the SB every year, or even not making the playoffs every year... but having multiple games where they are completely dominated is not. This wasn't a one game anomaly, it has been almost the entire second half of the season. They were clearly outplayed and out-coached in several games this year. Saying that doesn't make me a "fair weather fan", it makes me a fan that is very frustrated with the complete lack of effort in yet another game this year.

bam.......well said

SuperNYGiants
shut up....I am a pissed off Giants fan......please. One loss.......dude check the sched that makes 6......
BTW...that puts them in 2nd place. Dallas wins the Gianst in 3rd.....
Boohoo, spare your spoiled temper tantrums, go root for Redskins and Cowboys if you are so upset about winning 2 Super Bowls in 5 years. Let's see how you like it being a fan of those teams instead, get a grip.

GameTime
That's what he said
told you I would explode......:p

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Boohoo, spare your spoiled temper tantrums, go root for Redskins and Cowboys if you are so upset about winning 2 Super Bowls in 5 years. Let's see how you like it being a fan of those teams instead, get a grip.
temper tantrums....
you're funny.........go have a cookie

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:48 PM

I guess there are 2 sides to this. You and me are on the side of being a good fan and knowing how to act when our team loses and then there is the other side who just forgets what their team has done when they lose one game. Fair weather fans are just sad

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
BTW.....if I was a fan of any other team I would get pissed as well. I am a die hard fan who is very annoyed that my favorite teeam of all time ha splayed a game that was so ****ing bad they couldnt even get one lousy ****ing point.....

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=Jppallday;622268]I guess there are 2 sides to this. You and me are on the side of being a good fan and knowing how to act when our team loses and then there is the other side who just forgets what their team has done when they lose one game. Fair weather fans are just sad[/QUOTE
Please dude you dont even know me and apparently you have no idea what a fair weather fan is.....
I care thats why I rant

RoanokeFan

Help me out, how is a Giants fan supposed to act?

Giantz4Life
I feel you bro

Your ranting is deserved. It's not like you're making outlandish statements. They embarrassed us today.

I agree with your statement on Eli too. With games like this it furthers the whole anti-elite argument.

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 04:51 PM
told you I would explode......:p

No crystal ball required for that lol

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
I feel you bro

Your ranting is deserved. It's not like you're making outlandish statements. They embarrassed us today.

I agree with your statement on Eli too.
I understand some fans taking offense to what I am saying. But in no way am I acting like a fair weather fan or a fan who shoudl root for another team.
Thanks for the props G4L

Jppallday
No you are just a blind optimist who sees through rose colored glasses while the OP is someone who lives in reality in seeing that the Giants are playing like garbage now. Just because someone criticizes the team, and justifiably so, does not make them a fair weather fan. I shouldn't have to explain this considering someone with the intelligence of a a grade school kid should realize the difference between being a blind homer and a realist.

You're just an idiot dude. You're probably old as hell and think you're real smart with how you just explained to me how bad of a fan you are. Support your team at their best and also at their worst. Simple as that man. You're not a realist you're just a spoiled fan

bigblue58
Title says it all.

He played horrible and had the turnovers but the D didn't have to give up two easy scores off those turnovers when they couldn't possibly use "tired" as an excuse! Do you truly believe that the D would have held any lead had the Giants put up points? This Defense is made up of 11 turnstiles!

Pksoze
One l agree...compared to most fanbases we're amazingly blessed. We got to watch our team win 4 Super Bowls with two in the last 5 years. However, as fans we want our team to compete to show the fire that forged those champions. Right now the team that looks like the champions are Atlanta. The Giants played a very weak game. Can they turn it around...lets hope so.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
No crystal ball required for that lol

yeah.....venting to let out the misery

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:54 PM
One l agree...compared to most fanbases we're amazingly blessed. We got to watch our team win 4 Super Bowls with two in the last 5 years. However, as fans we want our team to compete to show the fire that forged those champions. Right now the team that looks like the champions are Atlanta. The Giants played a very weak game. Can they turn it around...lets hope so.

and yes....I will be rooting them on in full force like a I do every game...
Root hard and crtisize hard too.....lol

BigBlue1971
actually all Giants should be pissed at that performance today! they did nothing as indicated by their score!

the only thing good about this game was it wasnt a heartbreaking late game lost; we knew all along this was prolly a lost game! at least that was easy on my emotions when it was all over with!

SuperNYGiants
Help me out, how is a Giants fan supposed to act?
As a Giants fan, you shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, today wasn't our day I guess, but it's not the end of the world. We'll recover," How's that?

brad
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
I guess there are 2 sides to this. You and me are on the side of being a good fan and knowing how to act when our team loses and then there is the other side who just forgets what their team has done when they lose one game. Fair weather fans are just sad

Most of us are just venting on the message board, which is a lot better them going out and kicking the dog... I have certain done a lot of venting, but unless you and I have a very different definition of "fair weather fan", I am not that! I have rooted for this team since the mid-80s' through good and bad. I didn't suddenly start rooting for Dallas when they got Emmit Smith and I didn't root for NE when they became the dynasty they are today. If I was a fair weather fan, I wouldn't be here complaining, I would be on the ATL board talking about how great "my new team" is.

Being a fan doesn't mean you say "rah rah" regardless of how good or bad your team is. Conversely, being optimistic after a devastating loss (like you are) doesn't make you a homer and it doesn't mean you don't care.

And don't worry, I don't own a dog :)

DayOneGiant
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Why is it that when someone gives a negative comment on the Giants they are all of a sudden not a true fan??? Please, I have bled blue for 25 years, and the truth is that this team is awful. Eli is playing awful and far from elite, I mean if you are a true Giant fan & watch each game then you can honestly say that Eli is....well, average at best this year. I am not sure what this team goes over in practice each week, but come gametime, more times than not this season, our Giants are garbage.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 04:56 PM
and yes....I will be rooting them on in full force like a I do every game...
Root hard and crtisize hard too.....lol

The bottom line is support your team don't rant and say they stink. I understand they played a bad game but you have to still support them. Not doing so is the EXACT definition of being a fair weather fan whether you think so or not so support the team you love when they are down or don't support them when they win

GiantWarfare
Ppl here really calling Gametime fairweather?

How can anyone be remotely content w/ the way the Giants play year in and year out? Seriously? Did you ppl watch this game? This was a VERY IMPORTANT game.

We didnt just get beat, we got HOSED, and SHUT OUT for the first time since '96.

If it was simply a case of bad matchups, or just getting beat there'd be no problem, the fact is, we played w/ ZERO FIRE, ZERO INTENSITY, and basically let the Falcons WALK ALL OVER US from the jump.

No one is quitting on the Giants (besides that fake fan-since-1945 guy), we're upset on our team's play, this is a message board of the Giants, we're allowed to express our emotions and thoughts.

alentown pa
be a miserable piece of **** like most are on these boards after a win or a loss?

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM
As a Giants fan, you shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, today wasn't our day I guess, but it's not the end of the world. We'll recover," How's that?
football has nothing to do with the end of the world or anything that is really effecting real life. Its a game I watch and its a team I love. So I am pissed off..... big ****ing deal. You go shrug your shoulders and I will get annoyed for a few hours....

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM

I'm already there, but have you looked around? Not just today, but after any loss, and some wins. Fans react they way they react, there's no template,

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
be a miserable piece of **** like most are on these boards after a win or a loss?

Oh I am being miserable that is for sure...
I will be better tomorrow though......:cool:

alentown pa

How can anyone be remotely content w/ the way the Giants play year in and year out? Seriously? Did you ppl watch this game? This was a VERY IMPORTANT game.

We didnt just get beat, we got HOSED, and SHUT OUT for the first time since '96.

If it was simply a case of bad matchups, or just getting beat there'd be no problem, the fact is, we played w/ ZERO FIRE, ZERO INTENSITY, and basically let the Falcons WALK ALL OVER US from the jump.

No one is quitting on the Giants (besides that fake fan-since-1945 guy), we're upset on our team's play, this is a message board of the Giants, we're allowed to express our emotions and thoughts.

what if you your thoughts are the same after a good win or a bad loss...too many miserable posters, they should not be allowed to voice their opinions.

Jppallday
I'm not posting anymore you're all pessimistic. What happens when're giants make the wild card and make a run in the playoffs? You're all gonna look like fools so I'm glad my fellow fans just **** all over our team after a bad game. Pretty sad

GameTime
12-16-2012, 04:59 PM

word....:cool:

P_Simms_#11
12-16-2012, 04:59 PM

Well said. We vent because we care about this team.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm not posting anymore you're all pessimistic. What happens when're giants make the wild card and make a run in the playoffs? You're all gonna look like fools so I'm glad my fellow fans just **** all over our team after a bad game. Pretty sad
Dude you just dont ****ing get it do yuo. I root as hard as I critisize. Thats why I get so pissed...
figure out what it means to have passion for a team and then come back and say your peice.
If you can just shrug your shoudlers then maybe YOU are the fair weather fan......

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Well said. We vent because we care about this team.

ans that what some of these "shrug your sholders" fans dont get.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:02 PM
what if you your thoughts are the same after a good win or a bad loss...too many miserable posters, they should not be allowed to voice their opinions.
I will blow bubbles out of my butt if they win the next game...
is that happy enough....lol

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:02 PM
BTW.....if I was a fan of any other team I would get pissed as well. I am a die hard fan who is very annoyed that my favorite teeam of all time ha splayed a game that was so ****ing bad they couldnt even get one lousy ****ing point.....
I'm not the biggest Eli fan either but he deserves more respect from Giants fans after what he has given to you. You can vent all you want, but singling out Eli is not the way to do it, have some class.

LT_Hits
12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Yep, Eli threw a INT on the first possession with his first pass of the game against a 11-2 team in their building. Thats just not going to set the right tone. Totally on Eli, 13 of 25 for 161 with 2 INTs just not going to do it vs one of the best teams. Eli sucks!

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
I'm not the biggest Eli fan either but he deserves more respect from Giants fans after what he has given to you. You can vent all you want, but singling out Eli is not the way to do it, have some class.
read the tilte my brother.....
read the title....no wait I will put here...

AND THE REST OF THE TEAM STINKS TOO>>>>>>>
maybe you missed that

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Yep, Eli threw a INT on the first possession with his first pass of the game against a 11-2 team in their building. Thats just not going to set the right tone. Totally on Eli, 13 of 25 for 161 with 2 INTs just not going to do it vs one of the best teams. Eli sucks!

he doesnt suck.....but he "sucked" today...
big big dif....

GiantWarfare
12-16-2012, 05:05 PM
^^ he's sucked this season. Was awesome last year.

But like I said b4, this whole team needs a serious reassessment.

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
read the tilte my brother.....
read the title....no wait I will put here...

AND THE REST OF THE TEAM STINLS TOO>>>>>>>
maybe you missed that
It says "Elite my ***..." therefore singling out Eli. Giants fans should support Eli in hard times, especially after all he has given us. I respect Eli a lot now, he really doesn't deserve this abuse especially from the Giants fans.

ashleymarie
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Our Giants has had so many bad games, bad seasons, bad decades. Last year in the playoffs we got to ride a rocket. Can't blame any of us for becoming addicted to that feeling and being let down with a loss.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Dude you just dont ****ing get it do yuo. I root as hard as I critisize. Thats why I get so pissed...
figure out what it means to have passion for a team and then come back and say your peice.
If you can just shrug your shoudlers then maybe YOU are the fair weather fan......

Yeah dude you're right the only person sticking up for his team is the bad fan

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
It says "Elite my ***..." therefore singling out Eli. Giants fans should support Eli in hard times, especially after all he has given us. I respect Eli a lot now, he really doesn't deserve this abuse especially from the Giants fans.
I single him out because he threw two ****ty picks and gave them 10 points. He is the leader of the team so it starts with him. I love Eli thats why I get so angry when he plays like crap......

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah dude you're right the only person sticking up for his team is the bad fan
First of all you are not the only one sticking up for this team. There are all kinds of Giants fans. I choose to get totally bent when they under acheive and play ****ty football when they are capable of so much more.....

like I said....you can shrug your shoudlers and so oh well....we'll get 'em next week. I will too but first I will be pissed

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Our Giants has had so many bad games, bad seasons, bad decades. Last year in the playoffs we got to ride a rocket. Can't blame any of us for becoming addicted to that feeling and being let down with a loss.

its just that they are capable of playing so much better as we have seen. The roller coaster ride driving me nuts....

Harooni
12-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Simms and Warner were right on and I thought it was funny how so many here called them everything under the sun ,when they were right all along. Eli is good but elite is a special few

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Simms and Warner were right on and I thought it was funny how so many here called them everything under the sun ,when they right all along. Eli is good but elite is a special few

You just had to lol

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Simms and Warner were right on and I thought it was funny how so many here called them everything under the sun ,when they right all along. Eli is good but elite is a special few
Although I put it right in the title I hope this thread doesnt become a Eli is or isnt elite thread.

The whole team blew it today....

Marvelousmik
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
BTW.....if I was a fan of any other team I would get pissed as well. I am a die hard fan who is very annoyed

you shouldnt have to explain that you're a die hard fan. we know this. Its not like this is their first bad game of the year. Eli played bad last week and it worked out for us because of field position. this week it wasnt the case and i knew this would happen. We wont win until eli steps his game up

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
First of all you are not the only one sticking up for this team. There are all kinds of Giants fans. I choose to get totally bent when they under acheive and play ****ty football when they are capable of so much more.....

like I said....you can shrug your shoudlers and so oh well....we'll get 'em next week. I will too but first I will be pissed

Do whatever you want. You suck

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Do whatever you want. You suck

ok....way to be mature...
have a nice day.......

TheEnigma
12-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow, GT is getting burned in here. It's obvious he is just venting after a shocking loss.

krankeybluechick
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Simms and Warner were right on and I thought it was funny how so many here called them everything under the sun ,when they were right all along. Eli is good but elite is a special few

I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. lol

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Eli has more TD passes than Simms and Eli still has ways to go so I guess Simm is not a HOF either huh.

Warner clearly has a personal gripe against the Giants as a whole, and not being up-front about failing in NY just shows his immaturity.

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM

The giants won in 86 and 90 because of their defense...Simms was a game manager..you want proof of this look at when they won with Hoss in 90, that doesnt say much for Phil..I wish Simms would stop being so bitter and trying to get attention...nobody can say anything about the play of his ****ty son in college without him over reacting..kind of wish phil would go away.

stormblue

ok , let's just ignore it and it will go away - - - - that is exactly this team's attitude.......
"just another regular season loss' ...."no big deal' .....'we still control our own destiny"....
**** that ****.....they been saying that crap for 2 months , and lost 4 of their last 6 games with that thinking.
its not about being a good or bad fan.....it's about having to root for that junk we saw today.

GameTime
Wow, GT is getting burned in here. It's obvious he is just venting after a shocking loss.

ehh..its ok....I am just a fair weather fan so it doesnt really bother me....lo;
Although I have gottem more support then not....
Only three other feel I am miserable....and I am...

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
ok....way to be mature...
have a nice day.......

I just don't respect how you support the Giants. So I'm not gonna say you're the man like obviously I don't respect how you act after a loss

Harooni
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Eli has more TD passes than Simms and Eli still has ways to go so I guess Simm is not a HOF either huh.

Warner clearly has a personal gripe against the Giants as a whole, and not being up-front about failing in NY just shows his immaturity. save it bro , they were spot on.

ShakeandBake
12-16-2012, 05:26 PM
You're just an idiot dude. You're probably old as hell and think you're real smart with how you just explained to me how bad of a fan you are. Support your team at their best and also at their worst. Simple as that man. You're not a realist you're just a spoiled fan

I'm not old as hell, but I am old enough to realize that you have the mentality of someone who shouldn't be using the computer without their parents supervision. Now sit down, shut up and go cry to someone who gives a ****.

ShakeandBake
12-16-2012, 05:27 PM
I just don't respect how you support the Giants. So I'm not gonna say you're the man like obviously I don't respect how you act after a loss

Get a grip, no one gives a **** about how you feel, if you don't agree with the OP then don't respond to the thread, as I said earlier even someone in grade school should have the mental capacity to understand this.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Thats all well and good. But you are making accusations on someone you dont know. I have no respect for that...
But you are a Giants fan so at least yuo have that going for you.....
BTW.....dont care if you think I am the man or not.....

Jppallday
I'm not old as hell, but I am old enough to realize that you have the mentality of someone who shouldn't be using the computer without their parents supervision. Now sit down, shut up and go cry to someone who gives a ****.

Lol I apologize for that comment. I realize it was too much. Sorry

SuperNYGiants
I single him out because he threw two ****ty picks and gave them 10 points. He is the leader of the team so it starts with him. I love Eli thats why I get so angry when he plays like crap......
I was 100 times more upset back when Eli threw 4 INT against Vikings, but since then I've come to respect Eli. So what if he threw 2 INT in a game, that's like normal for him. He makes things interesting, and usually comes out on top at the end, how sweet is that as a fan? Don't worry, Giants aren't finished, they will have a say in the playoff race and shock the world once again as underdogs now that nobody give them a chance.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:29 PM
save it bro , they were spot on.
if you guys ruin my ranting and venting buzz with Eli over whomever crap I am gonna be really pissed off....all over again...lol

TheEnigma
12-16-2012, 05:30 PM
if you guys ruin my ranting and venting buzz with Eli over whomever crap I am gonna be really pissed off....all over again...lol

It's Harooni lol. Him and MS are the magnets for the "Is Eli elite?" conversations.

Jppallday
Thats all well and good. But you are making accusations on someone you dont know. I have no respect for that...

Obviously we just don't see eye to eye so there's no point in arguing anymore

ShakeandBake
Lol I apologize for that comment. I realize it was too much. Sorry

Thanks for continuing to solidify my point. If at the age of 25, I am an old man, then you must be in grade school(at least mentally speaking you are). Continue on in making yourself look stupid!

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM

at least it's not one of his homoerotic posts that he usually gets off on posting

GameTime
I was 100 times more upset back when Eli threw 4 INT against Vikings, but since then I've come to respect Eli. So what if he threw 2 INT in a game, that's like normal for him. He makes things interesting, and usually comes out on top at the end, how sweet is that as a fan? Don't worry, Giants aren't finished, they will have a say in the playoff race and shock the world once again as underdogs now that nobody give them a chance.

I have total respect for Eli. Better then that I have total respect for the Giants as an organization and as a landmark team of the NFL
you dont even know what you are talking about........

SuperNYGiants
save it bro , they were spot on.
Only thing spot on was making a fool of themselves by dissing a 2 time Super Bowl winning QB, the jealousy is just beaming through.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
at least it's not one of his homoerotic posts that he usually gets off on posting

I was as the OP I could delete this response....:)

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:34 PM

Obviously we just don't see eye to eye so there's really no point in arguing anymore

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:34 PM
I have total respect for Eli. Better then that I have total respect for the Giants as an organization and as a landmark team of the NFL
you dont even know what you are talking about........
Are you going to start another miserable thread when Giants don't make the playoffs? Just do us a favor and don't come back. We won't miss you.

Eliscruzzz
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Gametime is right the Giants sucked today super bowl champions should not lay a 0 on the score board just pathetic. They had a chance to get to 9 wins and they blew it. Same song every year with this team they will either make it or they won't That's why I don't even care right now. That game was shameful. When Eli threw that first int. I knew we were done. Just set the tone for a lackluster performance for the whole day. No adjustments what so ever stop using Wilson I mean wtf. horrible game all around. TC has to address this next year cause these 2nd half collapses are getting old.

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
giants won in 90 with hoss..what does that say for phil? **** simms

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Obviously we just don't see eye to eye so there's no point in arguing anymore

well said

Toadofsteel
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM

Have some respect and realize that our players and coaches FAILED the organization today. The Giants are an institution, not a person.

Parademon
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM

Saying 2 picks a game for Eli is the norm doesn't exactly help his "elite" status as Brady hardly ever throws 2 picks a game, heck he usually doesn't throw any picks a game.

Also saying "so what" about Turnovers is pretty asinine. Turnovers can & will cost you a football game! Wow!

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Are you going to start another miserable thread when Giants don't make the playoffs? Just do us a favor and don't come back. We won't miss you.

aww....now I feel bad.
Look Bro....how many miserable threads have I ever started. Two maybe?? I dont usually do this.
Who would I being doing a favor ???? Way more posters agree with me then not????

I dont expect the Giants to win the SB every year. But I will certainly get pissed when they put up a ****ing gooose egg with the division on the line.
I guess you will be all happy go lucky if the Cowboys win too....
If you didnt know that puts the Giants in 3rd place.....considering the tie breakers

Harooni
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
giants won in 90 with hoss..what does that say for phil? **** simms Well no one is saying phil was elite, but they know what elite is. and i ll say this no one had a better sb game then phil he was near flawless.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Have some respect and realize that our players and coaches FAILED the organization today. The Giants are an institution, not a person.he's a frustrated fan just like many others on this board, it's ok to trash this team just for today.

Harooni
12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Saying 2 picks a game for Eli is the norm doesn't exactly help his "elite" status as Brady hardly ever throws 2 picks a game, heck he usually doesn't throw any picks a game.

Also saying "so what" about Turnovers is pretty asinine. Turnovers can & will cost you a football game! Wow! agreed

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Well no one is saying phil was elite, but they know what elite is. and i ll say this no one had a better sb game then phil he was near flawless.

ok...
Eli isnt elite....neither is Simms....

ok now back to ranting.....:)

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for continuing to solidify my point. If at the age of 25, I am an old man, then you must be in grade school(at least mentally speaking you are). Continue on in making yourself look stupid!

I know I'm gonna get like kicked off these boards but I just apologized to you and you just insulted me so **** you ***** you're a ***got

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Well no one is saying phil was elite, but they know what elite is. and i ll say this no one had a better sb game then phil he was near flawless.

he had a great game but was an average NFL QB..benifited from one of the better Defenses in NFL history, Hoss being able to step in and win in 90 proves that.

GameTime
Have some respect and realize that our players and coaches FAILED the organization today. The Giants are an institution, not a person.
Il ike that sentiment and I think I incuded the coahing somewhere along the line in this thread...
they sucked too......
You have seen my posts over the years...I have the utmost respect for the current Giants team and the org....

SuperNYGiants

Also saying "so what" about Turnovers is pretty asinine. Turnovers can & will cost you a football game! Wow!
I really don't care whether anybody thinks Eli is elite or not, what does that even count for? Is that a real award? I never heard of such an award. I only care about Lombardi trophies, and Eli gave me two of them. So why should I be overly upset at Eli for having one bad game? Live a little.

BurnerNYG
I know how you feel GT. The only people that will come in this thread trying to get their rocks off are probably kids or homers. You don't argue with kids or crazy people in real life... don't do it here.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:45 PM
I know I'm gonna get like kicked off these boards but I just apologized to you and you just insulted me so **** you ***** you're a ***got

I am getting pissed at the Giants but name calling is kinda bush league....dont blame you for getting po'd

Harooni
12-16-2012, 05:45 PM
ok...
Eli isnt elite....neither is Simms....

ok now back to ranting.....:)

lol but that wasnt the point, the point was fans ate Phils lunch for saying Eli isnt elite. has nothing to do if phil was elite or not. that is not the arguement

Warner and phil are more certified to judge this topic then we are, and they both said no he isnt

TheAnalyst
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
It's definitely getting very hard to defend Eli against the haters. This looks very far from a good QB headed to the HOF.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:47 PM
I really don't care whether anybody thinks Eli is elite or not, what does that even count for? Is that a real award? I never heard of such an award. I only care about Lombardi trophies, and Eli gave me two of them. So why should I be overly upset at Eli for having one bad game? Live a little.
one bad game....
what did you just start watching the Giants today????

alentown pa
lol but that wasnt the point, the point was fans ate Phils lunch for saying Eli isnt elite. has nothing to do if phil was elite or not. that is not the arguement

Warner and phil are more certified to judge this topic then we are, and they both said no he isnt

so why debate anything then? If any analyst who says the giants are done or whatever, that means they are rite? I guess we are going to have to start taking Warren Sap serious because he played.

GameTime
It's definitely getting very hard to defend Eli against the haters. This looks very far from a good QB headed to the HOF.
Dont get me wrong...I will defend him for sure. Thats when all the past "good stuff" comes into the arguement.
But not today...not him the coaches or the rest of the team

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:48 PM

I know.....I was just trying to preserve my thread.....lol

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM

I almost wish Eli would stop being a nice guy and say in public that both Phil and Warner are a bunch of crybabies and total idiots for taking shots at him. That would make the media really happy for back-page material. I'm sure Phil and Warner would appreciate what Eli had to say about them huh.

gmen0820
12-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Let it all out dude, your frustration is understood by me. Don't mind the fans who are prepping their image for a possible late season surge + rant thread bumps.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I almost wish Eli would stop being a nice guy and say in public that both Phil and Warner are a bunch of crybabies and total idiots for taking shots at him. That would make the media really happy for back-page material. I'm sure Phil and Warner would appreciate what Eli had to say about them huh.
I would laugh my *** off if I read that.........and applaude Eli as well.....

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 05:53 PM
one bad game....
what did you just start watching the Giants today????
Giants have a winning record, and they scored 52 points last week. I can live with that.

Today was an anomaly, let's move on now. I'm done in this thread, take it easy.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Let it all out dude, your frustration is understood by me. Don't mind the fans who are prepping their image for a possible late season surge + rant thread bumps.

its almost all better now. Feeling good. Whiskey has taken effect and dinner is just about ready.....:)

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM
so why debate anything then? If any analyst who says the giants are done or whatever, that means they are rite? I guess we are going to have to start taking Warren Sap serious because he played.I take Sapp seriously and I know a lot of others who do as well. I bet he's a cool cat too... I would most likely hang out with Sapp before I hang out with you. Lol

I didn't realize Sapp was an idiot... am I missing something? I mean I know he called Sehorn overrated, actually he was after the injury but why the attack on old Warren? I can see if you said Michael Irvin.

ShakeandBake

go take a dirtnap you mentally deficient piece of trash

rtahsin

Please act like a Giants fan and react accordingly, it was just a one loss in regular season, no big deal.Dude how is it just one loss in a regular season? A lot of things come into factor like playoff implications, the type of loss meaning if it was a hard fought loss or a complete blowout. Since we were completely destroyed and now reduced to the 6th seed and in danger of missing the playoffs I think Giants fans should have the reservation of freaking out and bashing the team for their lackluster showing.

Seeing how tough our next two games are compared to the Redskins, Vikings, Bears, and Cowboys I think we should be in a state of panic. The Redskins and Bears can easily win out seeing their opponents (Eagles and Cowboys; Cardinals and Lions) and the Vikings shouldn't have to worry much although they play against the Texans and the Packers. Those two teams clinched so they're probably going to rest their starters. So considering all those factors, Giants fans are completely justified in freaking out and bashing the team. We are still in control of our destiny and if we lose that's just on us.

And to the people who're bashing the fans who're bashing the team, enough with lecture on how to be Giants fans. Every person is different and how they react to win or a loss. Just because we get mad at the team for a poor showing doesn't mean we would rather go root for another team. That's one of the most asinine arguments I've ever heard.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Giants have a winning record, and they scored 52 points last week. I can live with that.

Today was an anomaly, let's move on now. I'm done in this thread, take it easy.

Anomoly.....ok buddy you stick with that...

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
I take Sapp seriously and I know a lot of others who do as well. I bet he's a cool cat too... I would most likely hang out with Sapp before I hang out with you. Lol

I didn't realize Sapp was an idiot... am I missing something? I mean I know he called Sehorn overrated, actually he was after the injury but why the attack on old Warren? I can see if you said Michael Irvin.

lol..do you sit around and think of what players would be fun to hang out with..who gives a **** who you would want to hang out with..and you missed the point of the post, so I'm not going to even try, tell us about other players you want to hang with..lol

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
And to the people who're bashing the fans who're bashing the team, enough with lecture on how to be Giants fans. Every person is different and how they react to win or a loss. Just because we get mad at the team for a poor showing doesn't mean we would rather go root for another team. That's one of the most asinine arguments I've ever heard.
some how with all their susposed football accumen that idea seems to elludes them.....

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Dude how is it just one loss in a regular season? A lot of things come into factor like playoff implications, the type of loss meaning if it was a hard fought loss or a complete blowout. Since we were completely destroyed and now reduced to the 6th seed and in danger of missing the playoffs I think Giants fans should have the reservation of freaking out and bashing the team for their lackluster showing.

Seeing how tough our next two games are compared to the Redskins, Vikings, Bears, and Cowboys I think we should be in a state of panic. The Redskins and Bears can easily win out seeing their opponents (Eagles and Cowboys; Cardinals and Lions) and the Vikings shouldn't have to worry much although they play against the Texans and the Packers. Those two teams clinched so they're probably going to rest their starters. So considering all those factors, Giants fans are completely justified in freaking out and bashing the team. We are still in control of our destiny and if we lose that's just on us.

I understand your sentiments, I was one of you, but I've grown to appreciate it while I have it, this whole over-reacting and venting stuff is just a waste of energy. Things will turn out for the better if the team has what it takes, if it doesn't, so be it, crying out foul and tearing your hair out won't change a damn thing.

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 06:01 PM
lol..do you sit around and think of what players would be fun to hang out with..who gives a **** who you would want to hang out with..and you missed the point of the post, so I'm not going to even try, tell us about other players you want to hang with..lolYour posts never make any sense so I most certainly never take you serious or 85% of the rest of the garbage written on this board.

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Your posts never make any sense so I most certainly never take you serious or 85% of the rest of the garbage written on this board.
yes everyone post garbage and you give us nothing but great reading material...I've never seen you give an original thought once on here, usually you are just agreeing with something someone else said or trying to get attention..go **** yourself

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM
yes everyone post garbage and you give us nothing but great reading material...I've never seen you give an original thought once on here, usually you are just agreeing with something someone else said or trying to get attention..go **** yourself

Are we done discussing Eli's being elite? It seems we may be.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 06:11 PM
go take a dirtnap you mentally deficient piece of trash

That's a little much man. I'm just gonna walk away at this point since you just told me you want me dead. Real mature for a 25 year old

rtahsin
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I understand your sentiments, I was one of you, but I've grown to appreciate it while I have it, this whole over-reacting and venting stuff is just a waste of energy. Things will turn out for the better if the team has what it takes, if it doesn't, so be it, crying out foul and tearing your hair out won't change a damn thing.Well the only thing I can say is to each his/her own. Some people may take this loss in an indifferent way like you and some people will take this loss as an outrage like GameTime and me but it all really depends on the person.

This is how I think about it. If a person takes the time to make an account on a MB and take time to make posts then I think they genuinely care about the team. So in essence we all here care about the team and are all die hard fans but the difference is how we react towards wins and losses.

Some people just can't swallow a loss like this I mean how could you? The score was 34-0! 34-0! Just let that sink in. We got destroyed and we're the defending Super Bowl Champs. I don't see how people could also use the injury excuse either. We've won so many games when we've had key personnel out and still won them when we had no business in doing so.

I guess you're justified in your reaction but the only thing I ask is to stop this ridiculous argument about how to be a Giants fan. We're all passionate about the team and we will all react in our own way because we're all different.

ShakeandBake
12-16-2012, 06:14 PM
That's a little much man. I'm just gonna walk away at this point since you just told me you want me dead. Real mature for a 25 year old

I never said I wanted you dead, you really are that stupid aren't you? I almost feel bad at this point for ripping on you.

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 06:17 PM
yes everyone post garbage and you give us nothing but great reading material...I've never seen you give an original thought once on here, usually you are just agreeing with something someone else said or trying to get attention..go **** yourselfLol I didn't realize I was trying to get attention. It seems that's what you're trying to do now. I just post my opinion... I don't read every post on here to copycat anybody. If somebody else says what I said, just chalk it up as great minds think alike. Oh yeah, tell em why you're mad.

Jppallday
12-16-2012, 06:17 PM
I never said I wanted you dead, you really are that stupid aren't you? I almost feel bad at this point for ripping on you.

You're a joke you told me to go take a dirt nap lol you're a ****ing ******. Quit while you're behind ya meatball

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Lol I didn't realize I was trying to get attention. It seems that's what you're trying to do now. I just post my opinion... I don't read every post on here to copycat anybody. If somebody else says what I said, just chalk it up as great minds think alike. Oh yeah, tell em why you're mad.

I think there are a lot of things about yourself that you don't realize