PDA

View Full Version : If dallas wins this game.

gmenfan0488
12-16-2012, 04:47 PM
If Dallas wins, pack it in. Season's over, we'd be in third place with two to play. we'd need to win out

giant-4-life
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM
that might not be a bad thing. We definitely need to clear the house. Get rid of Bradshaw and bring the youngsters up. Clear out the cruft off the defense, Osi.. tuck???, webster... time to go after some young fired up players. it's going to be alright...alot of fair weather fans here... we peaked with our SB last season and we have some uninspired players who need to be dealt. relax.

oh by all means.. get rid if Diehl. wow how did I forget that????

fizzlesticks
12-16-2012, 04:51 PM
we'd need to win out
You say that like there's 10 games left.

Overdrive92
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
we'd need to win out

We need to win out whether Dallas wins this game or not.

Don't forget though, Dallas & Washington play in the final week. So one of them has to reach 7 losses.

gmenfan0488
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
and Dallas can always crap out and choke. I looked at the playoff scenario on fox, and as of right now, we're a WC team

FrankAE
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
It's clear the Giants turn is over. Dallas and Wash are better teams, Wash will dominate future NFC East for the next few years with Dallas coming in right behind. Don't be delusional, Giants can't play their own division well and there's to much weakness on this team. Secondary is terrible, with the exception of Prince rising up and Rolle up front, both lines are terrible and our speedy rb doesn't have the brain capacity to learn the full game. Enjoy 2 sb's in past recent times and understand Giants need to many pieces to even be contenders next year.

giant-4-life
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
wrong, since the chicago bears lost today. Next week dallas and skins play one of them will be knocked out and we're still in. get your info right.

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Look out. Die-Hard is not going to like your negativity.

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Dallas up by 10.

So far, so good.

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
If Dallas wins, pack it in. Season's over, we'd be in third place with two to play. we'd need to win outDallas will win this game. take it to the bank. They want it more than the Steelers.

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 05:21 PM
It's clear the Giants turn is over. Dallas and Wash are better teams, Wash will dominate future NFC East for the next few years with Dallas coming in right behind. Don't be delusional, Giants can't play their own division well and there's to much weakness on this team. Secondary is terrible, with the exception of Prince rising up and Rolle up front, both lines are terrible and our speedy rb doesn't have the brain capacity to learn the full game. Enjoy 2 sb's in past recent times and understand Giants need to many pieces to even be contenders next year.Let's start with the most important piece: a better coaching staff.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:22 PM
If Dallas wins, pack it in. Season's over, we'd be in third place with two to play. we'd need to win out

and some fans wonder why I am so pissed off today...

hmmmm......

giantsfan420
dallas's outcome has no say on our destiny. if they w/l today means nothing. they face wash week 17. one of the two HAS to lose that game, a tie screws them both. at best, 10-6 and 9-7 are the best case scenario for wash/dallas. both cant be 10-6. we win out, we are guaranteed at least the 6th seed, but could be the 4th seed

Parademon
G-men in 3rd place by tonite. I refused to accept it, but it's true. there really is a 2nd half collapse curse on this team! 9yrs in a row! Wow!

Eliscruzzz
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
this has to be the worst day in football

Eliscruzzz
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
The steelers will win this game right now we do have the wild card. I don't care about the division just get the hell in.

Giantterp
12-16-2012, 05:27 PM
G-men in 3rd place by tonite. I refused to accept it, but it's true. there really is a 2nd half collapse curse on this team! 9yrs in a row! Wow!

?

Giantterp
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM

If 9 years meant winning the Superbowl twice. There are 28 other teams in the NFL would love to collapse like the Giants.

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Could everyone get a grip on what's important in life, please?

Giantterp
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM

You're on the NY Giant's message board after a terrible loss. What do you expect? I could be wrong, but you could not log into the site and go read the news.

MikeyMike01
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM
We need to win out whether Dallas wins this game or not.

Not necessarily... if the Cowboys lost to the Steelers and Saints, and the Redskins lose to the Eagles and Cowboys then the Giants need only win one of their remaining games.

But we all know that's not happening.

I Hate T.O.
12-16-2012, 05:35 PM
We are going to another game this year if the D line keeps playing like this...no pressure...cant stop the run...the O line got mauled today as well...the Giants just arent as physical as their opponents.. Im tired of seeing our opponents play with more fire and intensity...and Cruz is a Wuss....

Giantterp
12-16-2012, 05:37 PM
We are going to another game this year if the D line keeps playing like this...no pressure...cant stop the run...the O line got mauled today as well...the Giants just arent as physical as their opponents.. Im tired of seeing our opponents play with more fire and intensity...and Cruz is a Wuss....

Let's see you go over the middle for a pass.

Cruz has shown an incredible amount of guts in the past. It was a one time loss of concentration.

Otherwise I agree with you

I Hate T.O.
12-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Its his job to catch a football,not wimp out...and he got hit regardless so...make the DAMN CATCH!!!

stormblue
12-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Let's start with the most important piece: a better coaching staff.

ha-ha....been asking Santa for that for 8 years.....not gonna happen.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
How many coaches have two rings?

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Twice in 8 years they won the Super Bowl with their current coach.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Something I've notice from watching the Dallas game is that they're receivers are physical and try to break free from tackles. our receivers are soft and go down with just a touch.

Redeyejedi
12-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Something I've notice from watching the Dallas game is that they're receivers are physical and try to break free from tackles. our receivers are soft and go down with just a touch.Hakeem Nicks goes down from 1 touch no he doesnt. Cruz yes he lays down so does Wes Welker. In the middle of the field its better to go down then take a shot to the head over a yard or 2

MikeyMike01
12-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Twice in 8 years they won the Super Bowl with their current coach.

100% despite the coaching staff.

stormblue
12-16-2012, 05:49 PM

what's important in life is an issue to be discussed in some chat room ....or in a think tank ....or at Thanksgiving dinner..
or a wedding...or whatever......this forum is specifically for NY GIANT fans to discuss the pros AND cons of our beloved team.
it's not about life , religion, or politics......it's about me and my Giants.....and my right to spoil them or spank them.

Parademon
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
what's important in life is an issue to be discussed in some chat room ....or in a think tank ....or at Thanksgiving dinner..
or a wedding...or whatever......this forum is specifically for NY GIANT fans to discuss the pros AND cons of our beloved team.
it's not about life , religion, or politics......it's about me and my Giants.....and my right to spoil them or spank them.

+1