PDA

View Full Version : I'm praying for Bradshaw to be ready next week.

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I honestly couldn't stand another week of Lumpkin.

I'm writing Wilson off for the rest of the year. Apparently Gilbride doesn't like him, so that's that.

Get well soon, Ahmad....we need you back.

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM
What they need is to ride Wilson, 46 yards on 8 touches in the first quarter, and only 4 touches in the remaining 3 quarters, they would rather run Lumpkin on a draw play, and he fumbles

Wilson had one toss that went for big yards, the rest were inside tackle and draws, play to his strength, create some plays that utilize Wilson potential and talent,

it's almost like they set him up to fail, so they can say 'We Told You So'

Wilson didn't give up a sack, seemed to know his assignments, and whilst got trucked on the first block, he got there and knew his assignments, Brown gave up the only sack in the Carolina game, and Bradshaw has missed many protections the last couple of games,

Bradshaw is average, always has and always will be, on top of the fact he is injured, his knee and feet wont hold up much longer

44#1
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Wilson is a below average nfl back. He's got straight line speed. No vision, no moves in hole = failure in the league against elite teams. Wilson is a career 3-4 yard back in the league. Bradshaw is a career 4.5-5yds a carry despite having the same run plays every year. The system hasn't changed over Ahmad's tenure, but he still produces. Wilson couldn't hold Bradshaw's jock.

Toadofsteel
12-16-2012, 05:47 PM
What they need is to ride Wilson, 46 yards on 8 touches in the first quarter, and only 4 touches in the remaining 3 quarters, they would rather run Lumpkin on a draw play, and he fumbles

Wilson had one toss that went for big yards, the rest were inside tackle and draws, play to his strength, create some plays that utilize Wilson potential and talent,

it's almost like they set him up to fail, so they can say 'We Told You So'

Wilson didn't give up a sack, seemed to know his assignments, and whilst got trucked on the first block, he got there and knew his assignments, Brown gave up the only sack in the Carolina game, and Bradshaw has missed many protections the last couple of games,

OMG this. 5.8 YPC and you get yoinked for a guy off the street. TC and Killdrive have an allergy to youth...

44#1
12-16-2012, 05:51 PM
30yds on 11 carries against a terrible run D. Below 3 a carry. He is a straight line/one cut runner. He's not a complete back right now. Ahmad is one of the best all around backs in the NFL.

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 05:52 PM
having a favourite players is one thing, and i don't fault people for that,

but reality is reality, Bradshaw is average and will remain average, has never been that 'Elite' Back, Wilson has that potential,

saying Wilson has no Vision? No Power? and is only a Straight line back, that is just throwing out keywords to sound knowledgeable on a message board,

have you ever played running Back? hell have you ever played football outside of backyard pick up games? or do you base knowledge on talking heads?

Wilson has potential, that the Giants are not developing by not giving him opportunities, and playing to his strengths, a between the tackle 'Power Runner' is overrated if you can get the blocking developed to fit the back,

this is Wilson first season with very limited playing time, very limited,

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM
30yds on 11 carries against a terrible run D. Below 3 a carry. He is a straight line/one cut runner. He's not a complete back right now. Ahmad is one of the best all around backs in the NFL.

that is far far from the truth, and completely Biased, Bradshaw is not close to the best complete back in the NFL

Wilson had 12 carries 55 yards 4.6 average

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM
me too,but the fact is If bradshw was playing we would still lose

44#1
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM
He's just not anything special. Got no moves in the hole. Kid couldn't rush for 30 yds on SF right now.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
He's just not anything special. Got no moves in the hole. Kid couldn't rush for 30 yds on SF right now.he's a good blocker, that's all you can say about him at this point.

WiIdcat
12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Wilson is a below average nfl back. He's got straight line speed. No vision, no moves in hole = failure in the league against elite teams. Wilson is a career 3-4 yard back in the league. Bradshaw is a career 4.5-5yds a carry despite having the same run plays every year. The system hasn't changed over Ahmad's tenure, but he still produces. Wilson couldn't hold Bradshaw's jock.

Adding you to my list of clueless posters. It's a very big list.

Wilson is averaging over 5 ypc this year with limited opportunities. Bradshaw? 4.4 ypc. Plus Wilson has the speed to make huge gains that Bradshaw simply cannot physically make. Hence Wilson's 5 runs of over 20 yards on only 53 carries while Bradshaw has a measly 4 on 196.

Chris Christie
12-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Wilson has already showed us what he is capable of. Bradshaw on the other hand hasn't had an explosive game this year. Whenever he takes a hand off, for majority if the time he takes 1-3 yards and gets tackled. I think he laid a dud this season.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Wilson has already showed us what he is capable of. Bradshaw on the other hand hasn't had an explosive game this year. Whenever he takes a hand off, for majority if the time he takes 1-3 yards and gets tackled. I think he laid a dud this season.Bradshaw showed explosion in garbage time lol

44#1
12-16-2012, 06:00 PM
He's proven. He's one of the most productive backs in the NFL against elite defenses. He's got rings to prove it as the go to back in the playoffs. Wilson hasn't done anything to be conisdered the best back on this team. Could you imagine Wilson trying to block the 49ers. He got trucked by a Falcon.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Did anyone see wilson in a Tuxedo? that was hilarious, I mean if we had won it would have made sense.

44#1
12-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Wilson gets garbage time carries and yet to run against a top notch D. What's Bradshaw's career ypg? Almost 5.0!

ShakeandBake
12-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I honestly couldn't stand another week of Lumpkin.

I'm writing Wilson off for the rest of the year. Apparently Gilbride doesn't like him, so that's that.

Get well soon, Ahmad....we need you back.

Hell has frozen over

I Hate T.O.
12-16-2012, 06:05 PM
just keep feeding Wilson...he will only get better...and the kid can break one at anytime....

44#1
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Wilson won'y get that chance. 1 back doesn't get enough carries to establish a rythymn in this offense. Ahmad has great games when he gets 20+ carries, but he hardly gets that chance.

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Because he is 1 injured, and 2 average 3 doesn't practice

44#1
12-16-2012, 06:13 PM
2 rings as the lead back

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Only because he had Jacobs with him, and Jacobs wasn't even that good,and he wasn't the 'Lead Back' in the first game he was the 'Rookie'

Rings don't make you elite, rings don't make you the best 'Player in the NFL,

what are the rushing Statistics for the past couple of Superbowl's? does he lead them in Rushing Yards?

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 06:26 PM
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/47/categorystats?tabSeq=1&statisticPositionCategory=RUNNING_BACK

Bradshaw is ranked 38th with 72 yards