PDA

View Full Version : Looks like brutal schedule and injuries too much too overcome

TroyArcher
12-16-2012, 05:06 PM
This is not a championship team but it would have been nice to see a playoff game or two. Lets hope they can muster up some pride as they have two horrible teams left on the schedule. I see no way this team makes a run this year even if by some miracle make the playoffs.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
nah........I dont blame that. They shoud have won three other games the blew....
Cincy
Steelers
Skins......

Parademon
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
nah........I dont blame that. They shoud have won three other games the blew....
Cincy
Steelers
Skins......

How could you leave out the Eagles game where we were in winnable FG range & KG calls for a long pass play, we get called for OPI & it pushes us out of Tynes FG range & he misses it by 1 yd!

Disgaree about the Cincy game, we were blown out early by them & today by Atl. Steelers, Phily & Skins are the games we blew this yr. Opener vs Dallas is another game we played like crap in but still coulda won.

This team could easily be 12-2 or 11-3 & have clinched already, but it's the Giants, they don't know any other way but the hard way!

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Cincy
Steelers
Skins......

^
this.

Throw the first Philly game in there too.