PDA

View Full Version : Eli's Fantasy Play can Kill your Season!

LT_Hits
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Every element where I needed at least something decent from Eli as my QB in one league to any of the WRs in others has killed my fantasy football season and today was the nail in the coffin. And after the 6-2 giant start, Eli killed it for me and I had Luck on the bench who could have saved my season if I had at least used him instead of thinking Eli was going to get it back together.

Marvelousmik
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
with the way eli turns the football over you should have known better.

MikeyMike01
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Cruz's 1.5 points is fantastic too.

Flip Empty
12-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Eli killed me, too. Every rookie QB has better numbers ffs

myles2424
12-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm in playoffs & Jamal Charles,damarious Thomas,& Doug Martin have gave me combined 0 points.....amazingly with 7+ points from my QB ill win.....unfortunately it's Tom Brady which has done absolutely nothing so far....

giantscolombia
12-17-2012, 03:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CHECK THIS OUT!!!

i was up by 30 points in my fantasy play-offs

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Eli manning 2

Vincent Jackson >3

Doug Martin >2

Demarylus Thomas > 2

A J Green > 11

Tynes > 0

Rams D > -2

------------------------------

Bench-

Russell wilson

Kaepernick

My filthy team blew a 35 point lead.

Needless to say i lost...

giantscolombia
12-17-2012, 03:35 PM
only CJ1K can save me scoring 32 points lol...

Rusty192
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Every element where I needed at least something decent from Eli as my QB in one league to any of the WRs in others has killed my fantasy football season and today was the nail in the coffin. And after the 6-2 giant start, Eli killed it for me and I had Luck on the bench who could have saved my season if I had at least used him instead of thinking Eli was going to get it back together.
Eli killed me, too. Every rookie QB has better numbers ffslol. frankly it serves you guys right. I never use Eli as a fantasy starter. Learned that pretty quick. Not because he sucks, but the way our offense is. It's the anti-fantasy offense. This aint GB or NO where they run up the score. Also, in the redzone or goaline when other teams pass, we run it. FF QB nightmare right there.

Rusty192
12-27-2012, 08:29 PM
with the way eli turns the football over you should have known better.That has nothing to do with FF btw.

Flip Empty
12-27-2012, 10:09 PM
lol. frankly it serves you guys right. I never use Eli as a fantasy starter. Learned that pretty quick. Not because he sucks, but the way our offense is. It's the anti-fantasy offense. This aint GB or NO where they run up the score. Also, in the redzone or goaline when other teams pass, we run it. FF QB nightmare right there.
I know how the offense works. I picked Eli because I figured he'd be reliable for around 12 points per week. That's all I was after. I had Doug Martin, Megatron, Julio, Decker and Gronk at my other positions so didn't need 20 points per week from my QB.

Rusty192
12-27-2012, 11:03 PM
yea I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk or anything. but there are plenty of "fantasy football QB's" to choose from. Plus FF is all about matchups. I won my championship using three different QB's the whole season. I had Decker as well. Guys been a stud the last few games!

Flip Empty
12-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah Decker was great value. Peyton and his white receivers... gotta love it.

With Eli, I just couldn't believe how bad he was down the stretch.. I think he had four games where he scored less than 5 points? That's Lindley territory.

Anyway, Doug Martin was the real reason I crashed out of that league. The Bucs getting blown out and having to abandon the run was not something I'd considered to be a possibility. Frustrating.