PDA

View Full Version : Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Parademon
12-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Way to stay classy Dallas!

Sarcasman
12-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Is Ray Lewis at the Dallas game?

Parademon
12-16-2012, 07:31 PM
He'll be at our game next week though.

ProfessorCrue
12-16-2012, 10:36 PM
worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sideline

Parademon
12-16-2012, 11:24 PM
STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

Classy Dallas, you too Roger.

ProfessorCrue
12-16-2012, 11:27 PM
STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

Classy Dallas, you too Roger.
ok bonehead, tell me how i am "defending"a drunk driver?

lol, like i said, dont worry about who is on the Dallas sidelines. worry about your own team and their quickly failing season

Parademon
12-17-2012, 12:12 AM
By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!

Moke
12-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Some people here get all pissy about everything. Cry about it.

ProfessorCrue
12-17-2012, 12:42 AM
By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!

how am i "condoning" the fact? seems you are making things up out of desperation. like i said, worry bout your own team.

now to answer a question that some of yall may be wondering. do i agree with brent being on the sidelines? nope. but i am not gonna cry over it either.

Ntegrase96
12-17-2012, 01:39 AM
It was Jerry Brown's mom's wish for the Cowboys to take care of Brent.

Should he be on the sidelines? No and it sends the wrong message. But I think this was a humanitarian decision to honor the wishes of Jerry Brown's mother.

SlyFoxx
12-17-2012, 09:42 AM
I didn't agree with it either but the Brown's mother didn't have a problem with. Maybe she sees it as I do. Jerry and Brent were equally culpable for the accident. They both acted badly. To blame one more than the other simply because of who was behind the wheel makes no sense.

So like the Professor said...worry about your own team. That pasting your G-men took yesterday ought to have all of you too embarrassed to even be here.

BuffyBlueII
12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sidelineKind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board

njg85m
12-17-2012, 10:27 AM
worry about your own team and their quickly failing season

Says the Dallas fan on a Giants message board.

bigblue58
12-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Yeah....lets show support for the brainless second time DWI offender who finally ended up killing someone!
Just because the mother of the victim believes in a fairy tale called religion and wanted the cowgirls to support the killer of her son doesn't make it right that he was seen on the sideline yucking it up with his teammates and seemingly having a great time and not a care in the world.
Even I know that god forgives only those who repent and do penance, and i don't believe that laughing and joking on the sideline when the guy you killed isn't even cold in his grave yet..... qualifies as penance!!!

Moke
12-17-2012, 10:58 AM
I find it hilarious that the Cowboys are doing their jobs to make the playoffs right now, despite how much people thought they sucked, so let's go bash them for the dumbest things ever.

Stop with the nonsense.

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 12:11 PM

I hear you, but if the mother of the deceased person request the team to do it what they did yesterday, what did you expect JJ to do. I didn't lose anyone last week. The mother had compassion for the guy, and not to many people would've taken her approach of this situation. If I was JJ, I would've done the same thing out of respect for her. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and the Cowboys respected the wishes of the players Mom. She is the one that is grieving. It is her child. Not anyone else. She chose to forgive, and so should we. But that doesn't let him off the hook. We still have laws, and the idiot should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

ProfessorCrue
12-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Kind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board
so? it aint the first time ive posted here

BuffyBlueII
12-17-2012, 01:20 PM

So you shouldn’t worry about what team she is posting about since you are posting on a different teams board. I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

You have no right to listen to Motley Crue. They are too good for you.

Ntegrase96
12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?

BuffyBlueII
12-17-2012, 01:36 PM
Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?

He not from Texas? Why is he a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Ntegrase96
12-17-2012, 01:47 PM

Because the Cowboys are awesome!

SlyFoxx
12-17-2012, 02:12 PM
So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

Moke
12-17-2012, 02:14 PM
So you have to be from Texas to be a Cowboy fan? Do you HAVE to be stupid to be a Giants fan? Sooo many questions left to answer, so little time.

There are stupid fans everywhere, not just New York. But I know that wasn't your intent.

rEaS
12-17-2012, 02:16 PM
naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..

Moke
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
naww.. i would say you have to be stupid to let a murderer on the sideline..

Yeah, that's a stupid comment.

ProfessorCrue
12-17-2012, 02:26 PM

are you really this stupid? lol. you must be so ill be nice n helpful.

i been a Cowboys fan going on over 35 yrs now and nope i am not from texas. i suggest you stick to your bieber crowd

njg85m
12-17-2012, 03:29 PM

Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.

ProfessorCrue
12-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Uhhh...maybe because as a Dallas fan you just posted on a GIANTS forum telling GIANTS fans to worry about their own team? Do you know what the word 'irony' means?

Sometimes I wish we had a red crayon font. Perhaps it would help you comprehend certain basic 'things'.

yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate

njg85m
12-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah, that's a stupid comment.

In what way?

I mean seriously, respect your opinion and everything, but please tell me if you or I essentially murdered one of our co-workers and were out on bail awaiting trial if we would be welcomed back at work just hanging out on Monday.

The thread is stupid, I agree. But even if OP is reaching here he does have a point at how ridiculous this is.

njg85m
12-17-2012, 03:44 PM
yup, especially when the giants fans can only start a thread about dissing a drunk driver walking on the Dallas sidelines and calling him a murderer. pretty weak. the guy did get his friend killed, but a murderer? again, pretty weak n desperate

I agree that it is a weak reason to attack the Cowboys as a franchise. No argument from me there. Even though IMO OP is correct that it is pretty sad that a guy was on the sidelines who just killed his team mate, I personally would not have made the thread OR used it as a reason to bash Dallas as a whole.
However, that's not what I said to you was it?

Please address my actual statement that you quoted if you are going to respond to me at all.

I responded to the fact that you are frequenting a rival teams forums and telling them to worry about their own team. Seriously, it doesn't get more hypocritical and ironic then that.

ProfessorCrue
12-17-2012, 03:49 PM
I agree that it is a weak reason to attack the Cowboys as a franchise. No argument from me there. Even though IMO OP is correct that it is pretty sad that a guy was on the sidelines who just killed his team mate, I personally would not have made the thread OR used it as a reason to bash Dallas as a whole.
However, that's not what I said to you was it?

Please address my actual statement that you quoted if you are going to respond to me at all.

I responded to the fact that you are frequenting a rival teams forums and telling them to worry about their own team. Seriously, it doesn't get more hypocritical and ironic then that.

lol, uh i do believe i did reply to your actual statement that was quoted/bolded. re read

Rusty192
12-17-2012, 04:36 PM
There are stupid fans everywhere, not just New York.Except most of them are from New York. :p

giantscolombia
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM
you must be a giants fan by posting that comment....

think about it for a little :)

njg85m
12-17-2012, 05:24 PM
lol, uh i do believe i did reply to your actual statement that was quoted/bolded. re read

lol, uh, no you actually didn't.

Moke
12-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Except most of them are from New York. :p

Now now, New York is a very popular place and very populated. The percentages are skewed. We need electoral college.

Parademon
12-17-2012, 09:21 PM
So, let me ask all of you a simple question, plz answer truthfully, don't make up BS answers. You are out drinking with your best bud, a few hrs later, both hammered, and knowing full well you shouldn't D & D, you still do, a few minutes later your car is trashed & upside down, & your best friend is dead due to your irresponsible decision, you are tested by LEOs & are declared intoxicated over the limit & charged with vehicular manslaughter, arrested & then make bail.........do you still have a job with your employer, with full pay & bennies & allowed to step foot at your place of employment due to your dead friend's mom requesting that your employer do so?

Who runs the Cowboys organization? Jerry Jones or the dead players mom! That she chooses to forgive him is irrelevant! His actions cost another man's life & the Cowboys sent the wrong message by allowing him to be on the sidelines yucking it up with his teammates like nothing ever happened.

I'm sure if he had drunkenly shot his friend/teammate to death, then it be a totally different story. But we all know cars are less lethal & dangerous than bullets. So he gets a pass.

Sarcasman
12-17-2012, 11:31 PM
It was Jerry Brown's mom's wish for the Cowboys to take care of Brent.

Should he be on the sidelines? No and it sends the wrong message. But I think this was a humanitarian decision to honor the wishes of Jerry Brown's mother.

I agree with this. Probably would have been better to stash him in a booth or something....

SlyFoxx
12-17-2012, 11:34 PM
You have made your self righteous feelings known already. Go beat your self...umm dead horse some place else. Two men got into that car and both are equally culpable for the result. One just happened to get off easier. It's a test now. Which one is it?

Parademon
12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
Self righteous? Nope, I just chose never to poison my body with drugs, nicotine nor alcohol & have zero tolerence for those that abuse any of those 3 poisons & go out & get someone killed due to their garagantuan lack of judgement & responsibility!

Can't answer my question, don't bother responding.

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 12:21 AM
are you really this stupid? lol. you must be so ill be nice n helpful. i been a Cowboys fan going on over 35 yrs now and nope i am not from texas. i suggest you stick to your bieber crowdWhy are you a Dallas Cowboys fan? You vile malignant excuse for a human being.

ProfessorCrue
12-19-2012, 03:55 AM
Why are you a Dallas Cowboys fan? You vile malignant excuse for a human being.

lol, you're a rude one so ill give you the short answer as why i am a Cowboys fan......its because i can

now then, are you a bandwagon giants fan? i ve seen some of your posts in here and u dont sound like to you know much football histories

BuffyBlueII
12-19-2012, 04:02 AM
lol, you're a rude one so ill give you the short answer as why i am a Cowboys fan......its because i can

now then, are you a bandwagon giants fan? i ve seen some of your posts in here and u dont sound like to you know much football histories

Says the schmuck that comes on to another teams board to troll.

You are an egregious piece of detritus. Obviously you are a bandwagon fair weather punk.

ProfessorCrue
12-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Says the schmuck that comes on to another teams board to troll.

You are an egregious piece of detritus. Obviously you are a bandwagon fair weather punk.

lol, and obviously you must be a teeny bopper still in high school

Moke
12-19-2012, 12:51 PM
lol, and obviously you must be a teeny bopper still in high school

You are an internet bad ***.

ashleymarie
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Is Ray Lewis at the Dallas game?

Hahahaha. That was a decade ago or so, wasn't it?

Sarcasman
12-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Funny... a giants fans telling someone else about class. I guess you forgot when the giants put a kid toucher in their hall of fame

I want to kiss you, I couldn't care less about LT....and I want to kiss you!