PDA

View Full Version : Misery Sure Loves Company

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 07:36 PM
The once great Pittsburgh Defense sucks now too!
If they let the g'damned cowgirls win i'm done with the 2012 season!!!
I hate Days of football like this....i can't eat, I can't sleep and I my anger just won't subside.

ashleymarie
12-16-2012, 07:38 PM
Ditto. I'm not done with the season but ditto to the rest of your statement.

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I just ate me a big plate of spaghetti. There are bigger things in the world to worry about. After a week that the state of Connecticut had, I will probably never let a football team stress me out like that again.

Die-Hard
12-16-2012, 08:16 PM
When it gets to that point, turn off the TV and go hang out with the family/friends. Football doesn't mean squat when you consider the tragedies that happen in the world every day. Just need to get a little perspective, my man.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
I just ate me a big plate of spaghetti. There are bigger things in the world to worry about. After a week that the state of Connecticut had, I will probably never let a football team stress me out like that again.
makes sense. But I totally separate football from "real life". Dont get me wrong I get very pissed and angry but the what goes on in this world for real is at times unfathomable. Thats why sports can be a good distraction. Like a mental health break. I dont mean that for those directly involved in the tragedy because their whole world has just come crashing down but for the rest of the population.

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
When it gets to that point, turn off the TV and go hang out with the family/friends. Football doesn't mean squat when you consider the tragedies that happen in the world every day. Just need to get a little perspective, my man.My feelings exactly! I can see if playing for the Giants was your career but we're just spectators. Even the players have lives outside of the game. Instead of constantly worrying about what's wrong with the Giants, we need to learn how to be better human beings and worry about what's wrong with the world and what we can do to change it. With that said, I'm off of this... time to go spend time with the fam. My football day is over.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
My feelings exactly! I can see if playing for the Giants was your career but we're just spectators. Even the players have lives outside of the game. Instead of constantly worrying about what's wrong with the Giants, we need to learn how to be better human beings and worry about what's wrong with the world and what we can do to change it. With that said, I'm off of this... time to go spend time with the fam. My football day is over.
have a great night with your family.....you said some righteous things...all good....

mrg3
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
58 Remember the good old days, Good bye Allie. Bad loss but not that bad

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
makes sense. But I totally separate football from "real life". Dont get me wrong I get very pissed and angry but the what goes on in this world for real is at times unfathomable. Thats why sports can be a good distraction. Like a mental health break. I dont mean that for those directly involved in the tragedy because their whole world has just come crashing down but for the rest of the population.I know what you mean... sports and entertainment in general are here to take our minds off of the harsh realities of life. Lately meaning in the last 12 years we have seen our fair share of tragic events and I think the only way this world can change for the better, we gotta change our thinking habits. We gotta stop alienating people and be more kind to each other.

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 08:27 PM
have a great night with your family.....you said some righteous things...all good....Later man, I'm gone for sure this time.