PDA

View Full Version : For those of you jumping off the cliff

Eli TO Shockey
12-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Save yourself the stress!

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

May I remind some of you we were 7-7 last year. This MB looked very similar.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.

Eliscruzzz
12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
yes but we had control of the division we don't this year....

GameTime
12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
I got very po'd today but blowing up the team is nuts...
make some changes...sure.

BROADWAYSTORM
12-16-2012, 06:46 PM

Eli TO Shockey
12-16-2012, 06:46 PM
yes but we had control of the division we don't this year....

If we win out, theres a very good chance we make the playoffs. Winning the division would be cool, we'd get a home game, but ill take a playoff birth any way it comes.

ozzie0075
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Don't worry the positive Giants fans here will welcome you back on the bandwagon after the Giants beat the Ravens next week.

brad
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Your right... and I hope they somehow magically pull out a miracle again.

On the flip side of that, should they lose again next week... do we blow the team up then? :)

Eli TO Shockey
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
I got very po'd today but blowing up the team is nuts...
make some changes...sure.

Not to make excuses...this loss was completely unacceptable...but not having prince, KP, and AB hurt big time.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
If we win out, theres a very good chance we make the playoffs. Winning the division would be cool, we'd get a home game, but ill take a playoff birth any way it comes.
not the same as winning today and keeping the div lead in tact....

ashleymarie
12-16-2012, 06:49 PM

Shore up the D. Get Nicks well and healthy. Help in the secondary. Eli's arm could use an overhaul.

bigblue58

This happens literally every season. Granted, it was a horrendous loss. But NOW is not the time to blow this team up. No one is getting fired. There is no need to panic.

Lets relax, take a deep breath, and not panic. This is the same team that whooped on the 49ers and packers this season. Bad days happen to the best of us.

No...you're wrong dude, because last year, these games are where the Defense would be starting to peak and assert itself...not playing like turnstiles made out of swiss cheese!
The Giants didn't make their runs each SB year with the D playing this bad....thats the critical difference.

Eli TO Shockey
Your right... and I hope they somehow magically pull out a miracle again.

On the flip side of that, should they lose again next week... do we blow the team up then? :)

lol. As long as coughlin is here, gilbride is going nowhere. Perry fewell on the other hand......

ozzie0075
12-16-2012, 06:50 PM

All the Giants need to do is win out and they are in. No help needed.

brad
Not to make excuses...this loss was completely unacceptable...but not having prince, KP, and AB hurt big time.

We could have shown up with the Eagles roster and had a better performance than they did today. No excuse is good enough to lose 34-0

Eli TO Shockey

agreed. major choke job today. still like our chances of making the playoffs if we beat the ravens and eagirls.

FBomb
12-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Nothing is over until it is.

GameTime
All the Giants need to do is win out and they are in. No help needed.
what if Skins and Dallas wins out????

Eli TO Shockey
Shore up the D. Get Nicks well and healthy. Help in the secondary. Eli's arm could use an overhaul.

I dont think nicks will get much healthier than he is now. we need prince back. He's out best CB.

GameTime
and until then pissing and moaning feels right......:rolleyes:

Eli TO Shockey

that was deep Fbomb

ozzie0075
12-16-2012, 06:52 PM

Can't both win out they play each other week 17.

krankeybluechick
For all of you ready to give up and who have tickets to the Philly game you can donate them to me!! lol Sorry, desperate!!

Eli TO Shockey

and the steelers will win today.

FBomb
that was deep Fbomb

"No shirt, no shoes....NO DICE"

GameTime
12-16-2012, 06:53 PM

ah ha......thanks Bro......:)

nhpgiantsfan
12-16-2012, 06:53 PM
If we win out, we get the wild card. This team doesn't need a home playoff game. Not much difference if we get WC or division.

mrg3
12-16-2012, 06:55 PM
what if Skins and Dallas wins out???? They play each other the last game

GameTime
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
They play each other the last game
It was already pointed out that I am a dope......:)

mrg3
12-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah theres a shot but Bothr Boys or Skins gotta lose, we lose tiebreaker, Wildcard a shot if win out. Then Road warriors

BurnerNYG
12-16-2012, 07:07 PM
My bday is Jan 6th, I had plans of going to a home playoff game. Now I might have to find something else to do. I'm pissed lol.

Hooligans
12-16-2012, 07:24 PM

This current Giant team blows - they don't have a chance to make the playoffs....need to replace a lot of players on this team . no heart as they resemble the horrid Giants beofre LT was drafted....as for Eli, he has shown what he really is...a good QB, no more or no less.

Eli TO Shockey
12-16-2012, 07:41 PM
My bday is Jan 6th, I had plans of going to a home playoff game. Now I might have to find something else to do. I'm pissed lol.

go early. hit up the eagles game!

Toadofsteel
12-16-2012, 07:44 PM

We were 9-4 in 2010 before week 15.

EliDaMANning
12-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Giants win they are in. Hopefully we get healthy. That's the most important key to our success.

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Dont bother calming these guys down - these are the same fans who wanted coughlin gone after the skins game last year - no sense of what a great coach he is or a great gm reese has been - just reactionary and doom and gloom.

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
No...you're wrong dude, because last year, these games are where the Defense would be starting to peak and assert itself...not playing like turnstiles made out of swiss cheese!
The Giants didn't make their runs each SB year with the D playing this bad....thats the critical difference.

Agreed......last season, Tuck was becoming a force.

I think he's mentally checked out right now.

Coughlin should put an Aldon Smith jersey in his locker....do something to piss him off.

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
what if Skins and Dallas wins out????they play each other so thats kinda impossible lol

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Dont bother calming these guys down - these are the same fans who wanted coughlin gone after the skins game last year - no sense of what a great coach he is or a great gm reese has been - just reactionary and doom and gloom.You are wrong. I never want him here to begin with. He is garbage. 7 out of 9 years have been marked by 2nd half collapses. This guy is not respected by his players. How else do you explain this kind of constant pathetic showing? Besides, I am not upset because I was expecting a loss. After 9 years of Coughlin and Killdrive this is the norm.

BurnerNYG
12-17-2012, 01:04 AM
go early. hit up the eagles game!I gotta work the next 2 Sundays because of the holidays.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 01:07 AM
You are wrong. I never want him here to begin with. He is garbage. 7 out of 9 years have been marked by 2nd half collapses. This guy is not respected by his players. How else do you explain this kind of constant pathetic showing? Besides, I am not upset because I was expecting a loss. After 9 years of Coughlin and Killdrive this is the norm.wow. this is ignorance imo, no offense. they dont respect TC??? i guess it was another guy the players all hoist up and cheer with after wins like @ NE last year, @ SF this year...these players love TC maybe KG and PF they dont respect but def TC

Joe D. 416
12-17-2012, 01:24 AM
2 F'n Super Bowls, you haters are nuts. G-Men love to be the underdog. We'll win out, fellas, no worries.

stormblue
12-17-2012, 01:33 AM

100% pure USDA inspected FDA certified ....truth.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 01:38 AM
We could have shown up with the Eagles roster and had a better performance than they did today. No excuse is good enough to lose 34-0

I don't think we would have won with their roster, our coaches wouldn't be able to work with them because they're old and stubborn.

On the other hand, let Reid and his staff run our team, we would be 13-3 this season...

jfkenyon
12-17-2012, 01:46 AM

If Giants win out....yes they are in......Skins and Dallas can NOT win out as they play each other in the last week. Giants would be in no matter if Chicago and Vikings win out also.