PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys will go past the Giants in the standings.....for now....

GameTime
12-16-2012, 07:48 PM
due to tiebreakers.....as of now....

Jet-Blue
12-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Not to worry!

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Yup, the whole NFC east sucks. And Eli and the Giants were pathetic today.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
The Cowboys are a way better team than the Giants this year.

bearbryant
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Congrats to Dallas, they beat Pitt, washington's second stringer beats Cleveland and we bite!

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 07:52 PM
The Giants are now in 3rd place no?

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Congrats to Dallas, they beat Pitt, washington's second stringer beats Cleveland and we bite!what sucks is we have David Carr who can't win anything as a backup

GameTime
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
yep....The Gemn were in 2nd place a few minutes ago...
not anymore...

AllHailEli
Does not matter. They just helped the jets keep their playoffs hope alive.

Eliscruzzz
what a crappy day for football the Giants just handed this division over it was sickening watching the Cowboys win today. We got some serious work to do the next two weeks.

Black
12-16-2012, 07:54 PM

yessir :(

Cloud57
Does not matter. They just helped the jets keep their playoffs hope alive.The Jets are going nowhere!

Down-lifer
yep....The Gemn were in 2nd place a few minutes ago...
not anymore...And we were in 1st at the start of the day. Don't think they will recover from the beating they took today.

Eliscruzzz
12-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Does not matter. They just helped the jets keep their playoffs hope alive.sad part is they will probably make it and we won't. I'm just about to give up this team has no pride at all. They better show up for the Ravens cause if we lose one of the next two we are done

GameTime
12-16-2012, 07:55 PM
And we were in 1st at the start of the day. Don't think they will recover from the beating they took today.
gonna be a tough road....

GIANTSED101
12-16-2012, 07:56 PM
This has to be one of the worse season ever. We have been so inconsistent it's been absolutely sickening. I'm so tired of these second half collapses and losing to temas that we shouldn't be loosing to. I hate to say it but the Cowboys and Skins are both playing really good ball right now and we are on the brink of another collapse. I love Elis but he has mananged to transform back into his old self.

Giantterp
12-16-2012, 08:01 PM
This has to be one of the worse season ever. We have been so inconsistent it's been absolutely sickening. I'm so tired of these second half collapses and losing to temas that we shouldn't be loosing to. I hate to say it but the Cowboys and Skins are both playing really good ball right now and we are on the brink of another collapse. I love Elis but he has mananged to transform back into his old self.

Not yet! All they need is to win next week and things will be looking up. Win two and they're in the tourney. Anything can happen then.

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 08:03 PM

Finally, the sign we will make the playoffs

According to Garafolo, we win the last two and the worst we can do is the wild card.

53canton
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM
The Jets are going nowhere!

Tell the sickening NY media that!! All youre gonna hear this week is how the Jets are gonna get to the playoffs! Pathetic!

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM

But Dallas is out of the playoffs too at this point in time. The most pathetic thing is that the season would end today the freaking Yikes with Ponder as their QB would be in the playoffs.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 08:07 PM

According to Garafolo, we win the last two and the worst we can do is the wild card.
there is still some positives

BMW
12-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Do you really expect to beat a struggling ravens team that will be pissed and an eagles team we can never beat?

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 08:10 PM
IMO not the worse ever, believe me Iv'e lived horrible season in the past being a long time Giants fan but definitely its could turn out as one of the most disappointing in recent history due to the inconsistency you talk about.

AllHailEli
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM

Uhm, we could be real good and we could beat the best out there, we are just inconsistent. The losses against the eagles and redskins have hurt. It's better to lose this game and get embarrassed this way, at least, it will give them motivation for the next two weeks. I think they just need to fix their focus. I think it's safe to say that we were not winning our last 4 games, we had to lose one. Might as well be this one, and let it be a wake up call!

GameTime
12-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Do you really expect to beat a struggling ravens team that will be pissed and an eagles team we can never beat?\
the Giants are struggling and should be pissed too.....no???

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Do you really expect to beat a struggling ravens team that will be pissed and an eagles team we can never beat?

Why shouldn't we be pisseder?

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 08:25 PM
there is still some positives

this is good news! should be something the Giants can build on these last two weeks!

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Why shouldn't we be pisseder?
The question is RF which Giants team is going to show up nedt week and in the season's finale ? Frankly bro I don't have a pulse on the Giants to even guess it. To say they need soul serching at this point in time in the season is just dumb because we are way, way into the season to search for an identity. You could say were in a similar position last year etx, but I have no words to explain what happen today and for sure no arguments to be optimistic going foward.