PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys win...Giants now 3rd in NFC East

Hooligans
12-16-2012, 08:54 PM
...and this isn't changing as the Ravens, while not being a great team, are playing much better than the Giants now on offense and defense. This is the worse Giant collapse since their loss to the 49ers in the playoff game some years ago......if these Giant players and coaches had any pride, they wouldn't take their paychacks for this week.

BigBlueCrew88
12-16-2012, 09:06 PM
In my opinion we have a relatively easy last 2 games. Let's not forget that one of them has to lose because they are playing each other Chicago is not playing well either. I don't see us winning the division but I think we are going to get one of the wildcard slots along with the seahawks. We might have a first round match up in Washington (Redskins). That is a game we can win.

RoanokeFan
12-16-2012, 09:31 PM
In my opinion we have a relatively easy last 2 games. Let's not forget that one of them has to lose because they are playing each other Chicago is not playing well either. I don't see us winning the division but I think we are going to get one of the wildcard slots along with the seahawks. We might have a first round match up in Washington (Redskins). That is a game we can win.

Easy? This is the Giants we're talking about. I think we will win the last two games, but easy, never

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 09:31 PM
That's exactly where they deserve to be.

BMW
12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
How can you call an eagles game easy, or a game that has Ray Rice easy? Redman ran all over us, remember?

mommy2dylan
12-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Lets hope we are more desperate than the Ravens and then setting up a 1 and doe c
Scenario

mommy2dylan
12-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Lets hope we are more desperate than the Ravens and then setting up a 1 win and in scenario

dave56dj
12-16-2012, 09:35 PM
worst collapse since niners game? what exactly are you talking about? would anyone here consider the pack a good team this year? how bout the texans or ravens or niners or skins - every one of them has been blown out this year - we all think this only happens to us - we are wrong.

You know what only happened to us - and only a handful of others ALL THOSE DAMNED RINGS and two for coach Coughlin. Time to have some faith.

brad
12-16-2012, 09:36 PM

I don't want any easy games... they lose those. Can we play GB and SF again? Those are the games they win!

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 09:37 PM
How can you call an eagles game easy, or a game that has Ray Rice easy? Redman ran all over us, remember?

I know....I'm laughing my *** off at anyone who is calling a win against the Eagles a gimme.

Of all the teams in the NFL, nobody shuts down Gilbride more consistently than the Eagles.

brad
12-16-2012, 09:38 PM
worst collapse since niners game? what exactly are you talking about? would anyone here consider the pack a good team this year? how bout the texans or ravens or niners or skins - every one of them has been blown out this year - we all think this only happens to us - we are wrong.

You know what only happened to us - and only a handful of others ALL THOSE DAMNED RINGS and two for coach Coughlin. Time to have some faith.

While logically I agree with you... it is really hard to muster up that kind of enthusiasm after being blown out twice in five games and losing 4 of the last 6.

quan the don
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Ravens could have nothing to play for too.

Parademon
12-16-2012, 11:38 PM
What do you mean Ravens have nothing to play for! They are only 1 game ahead of Cincy for the division lead. They are gonna be going all out to win this game. Need I say anything about the Eagles.