PDA

View Full Version : The Giants, Redskins and Cowgirls Can all go

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 09:05 PM
jump in a f'king lake!
And you can take this day of football and ram it up the collective *** of the New York Giants!
Take the rest of this bulls**t season and ram it up the *** of jerry jones
G'damned Steelers choke away the game because nobody in this f'king league knows how to take care of the f'king football anymore!!!!!
F**K EM ALL!!!!
My stomach feels like battery acid is eating through the f'king lining!!!!!!! Thanks Giants....thanks Pittsburgh for NOTHING you f'king losers!!!!!

mommy2dylan
12-16-2012, 09:09 PM
First of all .... Calm down .... The are worse things .... Second it's no one else's fault but the giants , they sucked .... Done .... We have to take care of our own matters wanting or wishing for Steelers and/or Browns to do what we can not will never work out

Giantslb66
12-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Relax...have a couple of beers, find a nice woman, if you can, and have some fun.

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 09:12 PM
First of all .... Calm down .... The are worse things .... Second it's no one else's fault but the giants , they sucked .... Done .... We have to take care of our own matters wanting or wishing for Steelers and/or Browns to do what we can not will never work out

I found the perfect method for calming down........I'm done with this team for the rest of this disgrace of a year!
Let me know when Gilbride and Fewell get their pink slips , and then I'll begin to calm down.
40 years of this crap I have no patience left.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 09:14 PM
I found the perfect method for calming down........I'm done with this team for the rest of this disgrace of a year!
Let me know when Gilbride and Fewell get their pink slips , and then I'll begin to calm down.
40 years of this crap I have no patience left.
I am pissed too...but 40 years of what..
2SBs in 5 years ........

be pissed but leave the last 40 years out of the conversation concerning TC, KG, and PF

bigblue58
12-16-2012, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=bigblue58;623359]

There have been a hell of a lot of miserable and disappointing seasons between those 5 SB's and 4 Lombardi's dude! I count the entire 40 because that means there were 36 seasons of unhappy endings!!!

AceOspadZ4
12-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Relax idiot

quan the don
12-16-2012, 09:59 PM
I wonder if other fan bases whine as much as this one does.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=bigblue58;623359]

There have been a hell of a lot of miserable and disappointing seasons between those 5 SB's and 4 Lombardi's dude! I count the entire 40 because that means there were 36 seasons of unhappy endings!!!

and yet more than most teams in the last 40

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
I wonder if other fan bases whine as much as this one does.

no doubt about it......

carlton5127@msn.com
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
jump in a f'king lake!
And you can take this day of football and ram it up the collective *** of the New York Giants!
Take the rest of this bulls**t season and ram it up the *** of jerry jones
G'damned Steelers choke away the game because nobody in this f'king league knows how to take care of the f'king football anymore!!!!!
F**K EM ALL!!!!
My stomach feels like battery acid is eating through the f'king lining!!!!!!! Thanks Giants....thanks Pittsburgh for NOTHING you f'king losers!!!!! you need to get a grip, not to mention a life!....this game ( any game ) is less important than what transpired on friday!

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Everyone relax and try to remember what's really important in life.

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-16-2012, 10:04 PM
you need to get a grip, not to mention a life!....this game ( any game ) is less important than what transpired on friday!

thank you. If my stomach feels like battery acid it's certainly not because of football.

FlyingTruck
12-16-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm sorry but I'm laughing my *** off. You need to relax. In the end it really JUST is football.

bigblue58
12-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Relax idiot

Thats rich....i'm being called an idiot by a guy who's name sounds like a brand name for feminine napkins!