PDA

View Full Version : serious coaching question

elitocruz
12-16-2012, 08:12 PM
so... let's say we do blow this whole thing, division and wildcard. blow it all up? or respect the past accomlishments, and hope RG III has a soph slump? and that we're just good enough to beat dallas once. and philly once?

Tom as been great, we know that, but clearly there is a culture of #-1 2nd half slumps. #-2 turning it on when it's needed most. Which, by the way is something they've done twice in 8 years. it's not like they've won other playoff games in other years, because they haven't... 2005, 2006, 2008 were all one and done. 2004, 2009, 2010 were non playoff years.

Or, option B: just blow up the coordinators mainly on offense, since we've become stale, and incredibly predictable to everyone we play? Or is it as simple as a FA signing or two to bolster the lines, or d-backfield? (I won't include the draft. Coughlin doesn't like rookies and it's too risky to rely on them anyway. that 2007 draft class was rare)

DarceChoke
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
What about Norv Turner for OC? Hes not a good head coach but his offenses are always effective and QB friendly. And maybe we'll see some screen calls that actually work.

mommy2dylan
12-16-2012, 08:16 PM
I say, the season ain't over yet ... Get down off the ledge .... These questions can not be sneered until season is actually over

TheBookOfEli
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
There should be some good OC's in the offseason. If there is a time to fire KB, the time is NOW.

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
so... let's say we do blow this whole thing, division and wildcard. blow it all up? or respect the past accomlishments, and hope RG III has a soph slump? and that we're just good enough to beat dallas once. and philly once?

Tom as been great, we know that, but clearly there is a culture of #-1 2nd half slumps. #-2 turning it on when it's needed most. Which, by the way is something they've done twice in 8 years. it's not like they've won other playoff games in other years, because they haven't... 2005, 2006, 2008 were all one and done. 2004, 2009, 2010 were non playoff years.

Or, option B: just blow up the coordinators mainly on offense, since we've become stale, and incredibly predictable to everyone we play? Or is it as simple as a FA signing or two to bolster the lines, or d-backfield? (I won't include the draft. Coughlin doesn't like rookies and it's too risky to rely on them anyway. that 2007 draft class was rare)Everything start with the guy who calls the shots. The guy who has the ultimate say. That's where the buck stops. But with Coughlin, the buck does not even slow down. But ... but he is a 2 time SB winner. He is not a 2 time SB winner, he just happened to be in a team that decided they needed to win the SB. 6 years of either nothing or one and done, is not a stellar record.

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
I say, the season ain't over yet ... Get down off the ledge .... These questions can not be sneered until season is actually overDo you really believe these questions will be addressed?

nhpgiantsfan
12-16-2012, 08:21 PM
TC will not be fired no matter what.. KG will most likely be back as well.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I like the fight in Rob Ryan. He will never leave Dallas unless he is shown the door.

gfanblue
12-16-2012, 11:11 PM
There should be some good OC's in the offseason. If there is a time to fire KB, the time is NOW.whos KB?