PDA

View Full Version : With the division on the line....

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 09:41 PM
We come out and play like this! 34-0 beat down! Absolute garbage. Now Cowboy fans are talking so much smack to Giants fans.
Hopefully we start the game next week with 3 straight shotgun draw plays. That'll throw the defense way off!
Good work today Giants.

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 09:45 PM
not very often ....but once and a while it looks like the coaching staff watched absolutely no tape on their opponent

today was one of those days

really bad game plan .....and even worse execution

....and the defense?......my goodness

they deserve to be completely and utterly embarrassed

someone tell Justin Tuck that he is not yet retired

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 09:48 PM
not very often ....but once and a while it looks like the coaching staff watched absolutely no tape on their opponent

someone tell Justin Tuck that he is not yet retiredI just don't get this team at all.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Justin Tuck can't wait till the season is over, making it to the playoffs would mean he'll have to play more games, and he'd rather take an early vocation instead.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 09:51 PM
what happens to the all the game preparation. With all the film on the Falcons....they couldnt do better then that??

I just dont get it either.....

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 09:54 PM
what happens to the all the game preparation. With all the film on the Falcons....they couldnt do better then that??

I just dont get it either.....well they completely dominated the falcons in the playoffs so maybe they though this game would be a cake walk like last season

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 09:56 PM

someone tell Justin Tuck that he is not yet retiredI am sorry to say that it s more often that not that the Giants coaching staff under Coughlin have not watched any tape on the opponents. We know that execution is a key to any game plan, but you've got to have a plan to begin with. The Coughlin era is marked by the inability to make adjustments to the game plan, but how can you adjust to something that does not exist? The game plan consists of Run, Run, Pass, Kick 90% of the time. Sorry but it begins with coaching. Not to absolve the players but after all who chooses the players who will be on the field? You draft an RB in the 1st round and you are not using him because he is "not NFL ready?" What does that even mean? Or when you decide to use him and he has some success then you pull him for some off the street guy you signed 2 weeks ago? If that is good coaching, then I am not sure what bad coaching is! Let's face it, Coughlin and his staff are 3rd rate coaches. A good coach will coach his team to be better not to get worse and repeat the same mistakes over and over.

BigBlue1971
12-16-2012, 09:56 PM
they had no fire at all! nothing worked. a combination of bad luck, mistakes and no interest resulted in this shutout!

ive never seen a game like this one.

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 09:57 PM

I just dont get it either.....I guess they felt confident in the shotgun draw play, because they called it at least 10 times. They actually ran that play two times in a row when they were in the redzone. They sucked today big time.

TheAnalyst
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Watch out, here comes another delayed shotgun draw, that will trick em! No wait , OTs 3rd and short? Every wr needs to run 20 yards down field! No slants no screens! Shotgun draw!

Roosevelt
12-16-2012, 10:09 PM

someone tell Justin Tuck that he is not yet retired

Justin Tuck retired years ago.

JPP is another one who needs to get his head out of his ***.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM

lots of that going on with the Giants players.....

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 10:22 PM

I was in the stadium today Rosey .....and I swear to you .....Justin Tuck picks plays where he feels like playing

I don't think he came close to anyone with the ball until the 3rd quarter

for half of the snaps it looks like he and the O linemen have and agreement like.....I'll just hold you up and you hold me up and we will get out of here and have a beer later

makes me sick

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
I was in the stadium today Rosey .....and I swear to you .....Justin Tuck picks plays where he feels like playing

I don't think he came close to anyone with the ball until the 3rd quarter

for half of the snaps it looks like he and the O linemen have and agreement like.....I'll just hold you up and you hold me up and we will get out of here and have a beer

makes me sick
wonder why the coaches dont see that

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 10:25 PM
wonder why the coaches dont see that

there is no way they don't

he is either hurt or retired

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:27 PM
there is no way they don't

he is either hurt or retired

he just doesnt have the desire anymore....IMO

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 10:30 PM
he just doesnt have the desire anymore....IMO

right?

it is painfully evident to me

he got his 2 rings and now he wants to perfect his golf swing

which is fine ....just don't do it wearing a jersey

GameTime
12-16-2012, 10:33 PM
right?

it is painfully evident to me

he got his 2 rings and now he wants to perfect his golf swing

which is fine ....just don't do it wearing a jersey
if this is the case what a shame. Still young and if he not hungry then limit him and get someone in there who gives a ****....

Parademon
12-16-2012, 10:39 PM
With 2 must win games left to make the playoffs comining up, I guess we'll see if the Giants can reach down & see if they still have cojones to grab or if their school girl crush on RG3 was too much too overcome.

Down-lifer
12-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Awful season for Tuck.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM
They have a huge problem on their hands. Osi is one but Tuck has one more year. Or does he? Was JPP a one year wonder? Webster is set to make a lot of money next year.

gmenfan0488
12-17-2012, 03:39 AM
They have a huge problem on their hands. Osi is one but Tuck has one more year. Or does he? Was JPP a one year wonder? Webster is set to make a lot of money next year.

pretty clear JPP was a one year wonder. only 6.5 sacks this year

rEaS
12-17-2012, 04:01 AM
you are fools if you think jpp is a one hit wonder.. he's still the best run stuffer we have.. but it's hard to get a lot of sacks when teams constantly double team you because they know the other DE is either retired (tuck) or is a one trick pony (osi)..