PDA

View Full Version : T.C./GILbrilliant's blame game a disgrace

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
What a deplorable act to pull Wilson from the running back duties on account of Gilbrilliant's ineptitude to come up with a game plan for Wilson's style of running. You blame him for something which the line consistently does game in and game out. Way to not build character and drive a good man into a hole in a ground because "YOU" (Gilbrilliant) are not doing your job! Another 60 minutes of draw plays and 5 yard passes 2 yards short of the 1st down line. And lets not forget to throw in the Eli 1st down bomb every other series on a day which he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even if he was standing inside if it.
Gilbrilliant your inconsistent game plans have grown to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They require no preparation from the opposing team as long as the opposing team can make basic plays on each down. Using the Lump in the second half was your cover-up to hide your worthless attempt at getting your offense ready for this game.
T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli was terrible today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
What a deplorable act to pull Wilson from the running back duties on account of Gilbrilliant's ineptitude to come up with a game plan for Wilson's style of running. You blame him for something which the line consistently does game in and game out. Way to not build character and drive a good man into a hole in a ground because "YOU" (Gilbrilliant) are not doing your job! Another 60 minutes of draw plays and 5 yard passes 2 yards short of the 1st down line. And lets not forget to throw in the Eli 1st down bomb every other series on a day which he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, even if he was standing inside if it.
Gilbrilliant your inconsistent game plans have grown to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They require no preparation from the opposing team as long as the opposing team can make basic plays on each down. Using the Lump in the second half was your cover-up to hide your worthless attempt at getting your offense ready for this game.
T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli *ucked today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!

I agree.

Gilbride has gotten lazy. Time for him to get his *** out of town. I'm tired of watching Oakland Raider football. Bring back the Giants, thanks.

SuperNYGiants
12-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Stop wasting time here and apply your speech talent where it's actually useful like a car salesman.

dakotajoe
12-16-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't feel like they value his skill set, Coughlin is old fashioned. It's a great quality to have at times but on the other hand I feel it holds the team back on certain occasions.

I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 08:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7FtwToo bad he did not punch him harder!

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 08:59 PM
I don't feel like they value his skill set, Coughlin is old fashioned. It's a great quality to have at times but on the other hand I feel it holds the team back on certain occasions.

I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.Coughlin is not old fashioned. He is just an old fool for keeping Killdrive and Fewell.

jamesticat
12-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Frustrating game to watch. To blame Gilbrite for this is laughable. The WHOLE team was simply somewhere else. No D and no O. Super Bowl Chumps.

joemorrisforprez
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM

I understand that Wilson might not be a perfect fit for the Giant's scheme but they can easily find ways to feed him the ball more rather than running draw after draw with Lumpkin. On the the bright side, other than the fumble Lumpkin looked fairly competent.

The pitchout with Wilson was working great....I don't know why they didn't work that until the Falcons shut it down.

As for pass protection, Wilson did as best as can be expected.....I'd question why Gilbride would allow him to get isolated like that.

No play action....no screens.....no Bennett.....barely any Hynoski on a day they needed blocking.

No excuses for this gameplan. It sucked. Time for Killdrive to hit the ****ing bricks....we've got a Hall of Fame QB, 2 Pro Bowl receivers, and young talent on this offense.

GameTime
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw

ehh...Buddy Ryan was an *******...
besides Houston won tha game......

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
T.C. shame on you also for assembling this excuse for a game plan and I have never, in a long long time seen a more wretched hive of incompetence and lackadaisical cavorting in a Professional football game. Shame on you also for pointing fingers at rookies, as you usually do! Eli *ucked today as did the rest of the offense and defense so let's hear you take full responsibility of this total breakdown and collapse and see what you can bring out in these imposters the next 2 weeks.
Tell it like it is and blame yourself, your assistant coaches and the team for total failure!Very well said. Now wait until the homers read this and they will call you all kinds of names. Not to mention certain Mods may try to ban you for "being negative" and calling out the coaching staff heaven forbid!

dakotajoe
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
I have a hard time defending a Ryan even if tried to KO Gilbride. Funny vid nonetheless. I was happier not having to listen to Buck or Aikman for the first few seconds!

jaxnygmen
12-16-2012, 09:02 PM
You forgot to add one more name to your list: Reese. We do not have any depth!! our drafts have stunk. Austin, Jernigan, Barden, where are these guys. We have not addressed the MLB position. We let Coe walking and he is playing in the dalls game today.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 09:05 PM
You forgot to add one more name to your list: Reese. We do not have any depth!! our drafts have stunk. Austin, Jernigan, Barden, where are these guys. We have not addressed the MLB position. We let Coe walking and he is playing in the dalls game today.I think we keep too many useless players that fill up the roster

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Gilbride stinks, we are dead last in sacks, offense is a no show. Cruz looks scared to get hit. Nicks ankle has to be addressed this off season. The isn't running as well as he did in the past. Stinky performance. This lost brings me back to 2005 playoff lost.

TheAnalyst
12-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Frustrating game to watch. To blame Gilbrite for this is laughable. The WHOLE team was simply somewhere else. No D and no O. Super Bowl Chumps.I completely disagree. Gilbride called one of the worst games ever, and Eli played absolutely dumb. I'm hoping Eli knew what color jerseys the giants were wearing, but I'm not sure. The defense was on the field nearly 40 minutes. That is why they wore down. The offense was absolutely useless. That's on Gilbride. You like 15 shotgun draws when everyone knows they are coming?

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Gilbride stinks, we are dead last in sacks, offense is a no show. Cruz looks scared to get hit. Nicks ankle has to be addressed this off season. The isn't running as well as he did in the past.For a guy that has big arms Cruz is a coward, and Nicks need a new ankle

giantsforce
12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
I think we keep too many useless players that fill up the rosterYeap, but please do not say this too loud because the homers here will call you names. Coughlin, Killdrive, Reese can do no wrong according to some here.

nycisgreat
12-16-2012, 09:13 PM
I completely disagree. Gilbride called one of the worst games ever, and Eli played absolutely dumb. I'm hoping Eli knew what color jerseys the giants were wearing, but I'm not sure. The defense was on the field nearly 40 minutes. That is why they wore down. The offense was absolutely useless. That's on Gilbride. You like 15 shotgun draws when everyone knows they are coming?

+10

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
what I don't understand is

when Wilson was behind Bradshaw he had his package of plays designed for him.....the sweeps, stretch plays , and tosses....things to exploit the edge

then he starts and they call plays as if there was a 240 lb back in the backfield

where were his package plays ?

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Which is why the blame is on the Coaching staff,

DarkSaint
12-16-2012, 09:45 PM
We have good players, better skill players than other teams in our division, maybe Dallas has better wrs. Their offense looks efficient because of their freaking game plan. How is Shanahan doing this with RG3 and today with Cousins? He simplified his offense made it suitable to his player strenghts. He can't run the same offense. with Cousins as he did with RG3. HIS game plan based on his personnal. Our system makes it difficult for players to succeed. Why does it take 2-3 years for wrs to break in. Cruz is an exception. Why do we have wrs come in have good games and disappear? The offense is simplified for them but when they get back in as 3rd and 4th option, they have to go back to playing in the read and react system. I guarantee that this offense will be unstoppable if we simplify the offense, but this coaching staff will never do this.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Stop wasting time here and apply your speech talent where it's actually useful like a car salesman.

Guess you enjoyed the game.

BlueOldSchool
12-16-2012, 10:02 PM
You just had to be watching the offensive play calling all year... Gilbride obviously has lost his ability to be patient and establish the run, then set up the pass. His formations are totally questionable... all you have to do is realize he throws long on 3rd and short and lines up ridiculous formations like the shotgun on today's 4th and 1... he's lost it.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Very well said. Now wait until the homers read this and they will call you all kinds of names. Not to mention certain Mods may try to ban you for "being negative" and calling out the coaching staff heaven forbid!

I'm not being negative, I am being truthful. Gilbride is hot and cold with his game plans and here they were stone cold. Any Giant fan watching Giant games know Eli's patterns and we can definitely see he was off today with his throwing so why keep going long. As for rookies, T.C has a hard line reputation on rookies earning their grades before they get playtime. He knows football, probably the best Giants coach's there will be in a long time but he is a hardliner. He almost lost his team before SB42,
This isn't the military! It's professional football and these guys are just right out of college. 'Some' need to be nurtured to succeed in the NFL, not punished.
Sometimes an offense plays bad, sometimes a defense or special teams. This team failed as a whole, in a very important game, today! Period! This team was clearly not prepare (properly) for this game.
Who does that fall on?

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 10:17 PM
You forgot to add one more name to your list: Reese. We do not have any depth!! our drafts have stunk. Austin, Jernigan, Barden, where are these guys. We have not addressed the MLB position. We let Coe walking and he is playing in the dalls game today.

This team can win. They proved it. Why a total failure today in an important game like this? That;s what I can't understand? Total failure in a tight race.

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 10:30 PM
You just had to be watching the offensive play calling all year... Gilbride obviously has lost his ability to be patient and establish the run, then set up the pass. His formations are totally questionable... all you have to do is realize he throws long on 3rd and short and lines up ridiculous formations like the shotgun on today's 4th and 1... he's lost it.

the rush to pass ratio was pretty even today though

21/25

bashful
12-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Very well said. Now wait until the homers read this and they will call you all kinds of names. Not to mention certain Mods may try to ban you for "being negative" and calling out the coaching staff heaven forbid!

You got that right they have no clue that this troll has been a problem for years. A total fool. Shame on TC for keeping him around.

BlueOldSchool
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM

21/25

Fair enough. Good stat!

YATittle1962
12-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Fair enough. Good stat!

but it didn't seem like it did it?

that in itself is telling

you would think with a ratio like that some play action would be implicated

didn't look like Atlanta feared the run at all and were saying beat us Eli

I Bleed Blue 56
12-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Stop wasting time here and apply your speech talent where it's actually useful like a car salesman. Your a moron thanks for this idiotic response.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 11:00 PM

21/25

Good Ratio but look how the ratio was applied!

harrycarson
12-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Frustrating game to watch. To blame Gilbrite for this is laughable. The WHOLE team was simply somewhere else. No D and no O. Super Bowl Chumps.

To blame gilbride is laughable? what game did hou watch today? Draws.....draws....draws...only way gilbride knows to keep the defense honest....today Eli and gilbride sucked.... I know where I work accountability is implemented......same should go for Eli and killdrive