PDA

View Full Version : The season officially starts now

egyptian420
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Next Sunday against the Ravens is basically like the Jets game last year. The Giants got their backs against the wall and it's time to do or die.

Either we win the next 6 in a row and win a ring, or it's all over. Let the New York Giants season begin.

FlyingTruck
12-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Our backs were against the walls today. They have been since we lost to the redskins

brad
12-16-2012, 10:21 PM
I pretty much saw this as the game where the season started... there is still an off-chance they get in, so I we can't give up yet, but with the complete lack of intensity I am not feeling very hopeful tonight... I hope they prove me wrong!

GMenOnDeck
12-16-2012, 10:32 PM
If Giants Win Next Week
And the Cowboys + Redskins win The Giants cant win NFC East Still hope for wildcard though

plc
12-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Every week in the NFL is a season in itself.I will continue to have hope till it is over.Our organization has proven before that it is not over till it is over.Have faith Giant fans next week we will redeem ourselves and make a run at this thing.

Moke
12-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Next Sunday against the Ravens is basically like the Jets game last year. The Giants got their backs against the wall and it's time to do or die.

Either we win the next 6 in a row and win a ring, or it's all over. Let the New York Giants season begin.

It's going to be very difficult. The Ravens desperately need that win and lately they've been looking like poo poo. Knowing our luck, we'll lose that game.

L.T.56
12-16-2012, 10:47 PM
i shudder to think what ray rice is gonna do to this defense.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Wrong. Last year when they lost and where 7-7 they where still in control of heir own destiny. They no longer have that luxury after today. Now they have to win out, good luck with that, and get help.

Moke
12-16-2012, 10:49 PM
The Falcons have humbled you and ended your season!

Season isn't over fella. Plus, we've lost a lot of other games besides the Falcons game, so not necessarily true since they all have equal weight.

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Every week in the NFL is a season in itself.I will continue to have hope till it is over.Our organization has proven before that it is not over till it is over.Have faith Giant fans next week we will redeem ourselves and make a run at this thing.
Even JPP said it postgame, this organization has been here before but he also said it doesn't mean nothing at this point in time if you don't take of business . I will always support ths team and very proud of being a Giant fan, this coming weeks win or loss, happy or sad, I will be no more or no less a Giant fan.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 12:03 AM
Wrong. Last year when they lost and where 7-7 they where still in control of heir own destiny. They no longer have that luxury after today. Now they have to win out, good luck with that, and get help.WRONG. our conf record is 7-4. out of all the WC and in the hunt teams, we have the best Conf record and if we win the next 2 would continue so. we win the next 2, we are guaranteed at worst the 6 seed. we control our destiny, dont need any help

egyptian420
12-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Wrong. Last year when they lost and where 7-7 they where still in control of heir own destiny. They no longer have that luxury after today. Now they have to win out, good luck with that, and get help.Actually that's not true, we are still in control....if we win the next 2, we're in the playoffs

Buddy333
12-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Actually that's not true, we are still in control....if we win the next 2, we're in the playoffsYeah forgot that Dallas and Washington have to play each other.