PDA

View Full Version : Win or Lose, In or Out; Who do you want out of here next season?

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm sorry but I'm sick and tired of seeing one of Tuck or Osi care to make an important play once in a blue moon. It's tiring, people here have commented they no longer have the passion, so why keep them? The Kraken is dead.

The OL needs a major facelift. When you see the opposing DL push our OL players like that, and our OL creates holes the size of a marble, heads need to roll. Turnstile Diehl needs to hang 'em up.

Buddy333
12-16-2012, 10:39 PM
It seems as though they need to rebuild their DL with new DE's and at least one CB. The entire OL except for Beatty should be upgraded.

Jorge Boada
12-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Agree, it hurts but Osi and Tuck have nothing left in the tank.
I also expect new bold in our K position, looks like Tynes has a tired leg...

L.T.56
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
yea they really can't ignore the o-line anymore now. the only really above average one they have is snee and he's up there in age.

Die-Hard
12-16-2012, 10:49 PM
The 2 major areas they need to focus on are OL and DL without a doubt. With only a couple of obvious exceptions, these 2 units got old right in front of our eyes. I really like Beatty, and even Booth isn't terrible, but Snee is almost done, Diehl is DEFINITELY done, and Baas is probably getting there, if only because of his injury history.

JPP isn't going anywhere, Austin is a walking injury, Canty, when healthy, is still really good, Joseph is ok, Osi should probably go. Tuck, I think, needs a smaller role at this point, but they'd never cut him outright.

If you get consistent production from both of these areas, everything else will definitely fall into place. This team has a ton of young talent

Moke
12-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I'd rather keep Osi than keep Tuck at this point. Tuck is really not showing his true colors. Osi still has a year in the tank honestly.

G-MANning4Life
12-16-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm agreeing with reestablishing the o-line and d-line. That should be priority.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 10:57 PM
I want to say Perry, but I think the real issue might be underachievers on defense.

Cloud57
12-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I want Te'o next season, is that too much to ask

VBGiantsFan
12-16-2012, 11:01 PM
1. Fewell
2. Tuck
3. Baas
4. Diehl
5. Boothe
6. Osi
7. Austin
8. Snee
9. Gilbride
10. Bernard
11. Rolle
12. Webster
13. Tryon

G-MENBK
12-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I want to say Perry, but I think the real issue might be underachievers on defense.

Be greedy: ask to get rid of both.

ozzie0075
12-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I want Te'o next season, is that too much to ask

Guy is probably a top ten pick. No way the Giants trade up that far.

ALLnygIN
12-17-2012, 12:50 AM
Gilbride needs to ****ing go. end of story, i dont care if we win another superbowl somehow this season.. he needs to pack his bags and kick rocks.

giantsfan420
12-17-2012, 12:55 AM
id make tuck my 3rd de and use him like osi is used. DD retires. The OL needs help, but dont forget its about the unit, not individuals. When Lockler was in, the entire OL played better. Maybe a RT and a LG so we can start whoever is better between boothe/baas at C. or maybe a RT and a C so we can move Baas to LG.

I'd draft a DE bc Osi will be gone. I would let bradshaw go as tough as it would be as well. Webster would either have to take a significant pay cut or id release him too.

Thats what Id do this offseason bc I could realistically replace the pieces i got rid of thru the draft and FA

Id also let KG go, let Eli and the next OC get together and make a suped up offensive scheme based on what eli does do well in KGs scheme

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 12:59 AM
We need to gut the entire offensive line except for Beatty.

BurnerNYG
12-17-2012, 01:01 AM
The 2 major areas they need to focus on are OL and DL without a doubt. With only a couple of obvious exceptions, these 2 units got old right in front of our eyes. I really like Beatty, and even Booth isn't terrible, but Snee is almost done, Diehl is DEFINITELY done, and Baas is probably getting there, if only because of his injury history.

JPP isn't going anywhere, Austin is a walking injury, Canty, when healthy, is still really good, Joseph is ok, Osi should probably go. Tuck, I think, needs a smaller role at this point, but they'd never cut him outright.

If you get consistent production from both of these areas, everything else will definitely fall into place. This team has a ton of young talentThis

G-MENBK
12-17-2012, 01:02 AM
id make tuck my 3rd de and use him like osi is used. DD retires. The OL needs help, but dont forget its about the unit, not individuals. When Lockler was in, the entire OL played better. Maybe a RT and a LG so we can start whoever is better between boothe/baas at C. or maybe a RT and a C so we can move Baas to LG.

I'd draft a DE bc Osi will be gone. I would let bradshaw go as tough as it would be as well. Webster would either have to take a significant pay cut or id release him too.

Thats what Id do this offseason bc I could realistically replace the pieces i got rid of thru the draft and FA

Id also let KG go, let Eli and the next OC get together and make a suped up offensive scheme based on what eli does do well in KGs scheme

How is Ojomo? Maybe he could take Osi's place. I'd rather draft another CB if possible.

I think Bradshaw is serviceable. I just don't think he should be seeing 85% of the carries.

Rusty192
12-17-2012, 01:03 AM
let Eli and the next OC get together and make a suped up offensive scheme based on what eli does do well in KGs schemeUnfortunately Mike McCoy is in Denver. lol

PennState1
12-17-2012, 01:11 AM
What about Webster? He looks like he has been playing stoned all year

mike kennedy
12-17-2012, 01:12 AM
His team needs one big enema! release em all!

G-MENBK
12-17-2012, 01:15 AM
What about Webster? He looks like he has been playing stoned all year

I'd have no problems if we got new blood with regards to CB. I don't know the sentiment around here but I think it's best if the Giants move on from TT.

Manning
12-17-2012, 01:24 AM
Gilbrides stubbornness needs to go.

PennState1
12-17-2012, 01:24 AM
I'd have no problems if we got new blood with regards to CB. I don't know the sentiment around here but I think it's best if the Giants move on from TT.Good point.

Joe D. 416
12-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Love Blackburn, but we need some new LB's.

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Tuck.....please retire.
Osi......one trick pony, and the pony isn't fast enough.
Austin......complete bust.
Gilbride.......hasn't had a new idea in years....reminds me of a rental truck governor.
Jernigan.....waste of a pick / should have taken a OL.
Hixon.....8 yard patterns on 3rd and 9.....enough.

Diehl - reserve
Beatty - needs competition
Snee - needs competition
Baas - needs competition

OX1
12-17-2012, 03:40 AM
I'd rather keep Osi than keep Tuck at this point. Tuck is really not showing his true colors. Osi still has a year in the tank honestly.

Osi is a severe liability except for the .07% of plays he hits the QB.
He gives up way more than he produces.