PDA

View Full Version : inconsistent QB = inconsistent TEAM

VBGiantsFan
12-16-2012, 10:39 PM
There is a reason Brady and Peyton are considered elite and Eli never gets respect. Its all about consistency. Of course Eli is as talented and at his best he is every bit the QB they are, hence the superbowl wins. However, he is the reason for this lose and a lot of others this season. Redzone offense ends at the QB. A lot of audibles to runs etc are on Eli. The back breaking interceptions are on Eli. The late season collapses dont happen to consistent QBs. Eli had 5 games without aTD this seadon. FIVE OUT OF SIXTEEN GAMES WITHOUT A TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Blame Coughlin and Gilbride, and admitedly they could be better. But the QB does not deserve a free pass and his Mark Sanchez like play is on the brink of costing us the season.

Rudyy
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Heres to 30+ pages

http://www.alcohol-stuff.co.uk/images/extra/mug.JPG

Moke
12-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Eli did have a ****ty game, but all around Atlanta was on fire.

L.T.56
12-16-2012, 10:44 PM
of course he's an inconsistent quarterback. he always has been. when he is doing well he looks like one of the best quarterbacks in the league. when he's doing awful he looks like mark sanchez. he's a jekyll and hyde qb.

mike kennedy
12-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Eli did have a ****ty game, but all around Atlanta was on fire.

sent you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Moke
12-16-2012, 11:07 PM
sent you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Send in 2 minutes

Parademon
12-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Eli had a career yr last yr & all of a sudden he was 'elite'. Nope, he's a top 10 QB at the most & when he's bad like he's been in the 5 games where he has thrown 0 TDs , he's maybe top 15.

G-Men Surg.
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Couldn't said it better myself.

Jtuck
12-16-2012, 11:36 PM
There is a reason Brady and Peyton are considered elite and Eli never gets respect. Its all about consistency. Of course Eli is as talented and at his best he is every bit the QB they are, hence the superbowl wins. However, he is the reason for this lose and a lot of others this season. Redzone offense ends at the QB. A lot of audibles to runs etc are on Eli. The back breaking interceptions are on Eli. The late season collapses dont happen to consistent QBs. Eli had 5 games without aTD this seadon. FIVE OUT OF SIXTEEN GAMES WITHOUT A TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Blame Coughlin and Gilbride, and admitedly they could be better. But the QB does not deserve a free pass and his Mark Sanchez like play is on the brink of costing us the season.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dbreiden83080
12-16-2012, 11:44 PM
How has that Giants pass rush been? I hear it is supposed to be epic..

dbreiden83080
12-16-2012, 11:46 PM
There is a reason Brady and Peyton are considered elite and Eli never gets respect..

Right and if Peyton loses early in the playoffs again watch all the media call him a choker who never comes up big when it matters most.. The media rewrites history year to year.. Peyton was the games biggest choker after his 2nd Superbowl..

erivera
12-17-2012, 12:07 AM
INCONSISTENT TEAM CAUSES INCONSISTENT QB

moosedrool
12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Hakeem Nicks is not nearly the player he was last year due to all the injuries that continue to affect him. And without an explosive Nicks, Eli is struggling. Without an explosive Nicks, Cruz's numbers are way down. And other teams know it.

And don't think Eli doesn't miss Manningham. Hixon is making plays, but defenses don't worry about getting beat deep by Hixon. They did have to worry about getting beat deep by Manningham. And that makes a big difference.

Parademon
12-17-2012, 12:22 AM
I may be alone in this, bit IMO, our RZ woes are a direct result of letting Manningham go. He stretched out D in the RZ cuz they had to account for his speed. It was no coincidence that it was him Eli threw that TD to on 3rd & 17 in the NFCCG vs SF when we were in the RZ, Haven't seem much of that at all this yr. Just a ton of FGs by Tynes.

gmenfan0488
12-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Trade the bum. He hasn't had a good game in 2+ months.

M00KIE
12-17-2012, 05:07 AM
...are you suggesting Peyton and Brady don't have horrible games? I think your view of reality isn't in tune with "reality".

nycsportzfan
12-17-2012, 05:24 AM
of course he's an inconsistent quarterback. he always has been. when he is doing well he looks like one of the best quarterbacks in the league. when he's doing awful he looks like mark sanchez. he's a jekyll and hyde qb. Did u see his Halftime numbers??lol IN todays NFL, which is basically a pass happy league, only ELI could have a 4-11 35yrd 0td 2int...LOL Serioulsy, Chad Henne could never even do that..lol

ELI needs to realize these games aren't exceptable because in todays NFL, its rare QB's have games like he has every other game.. He brings it to a whole nother level with his ineptness.. I mean, seriously ELI was beyond annoying and putrid yesterday..

This is why so many people make fun of his dopey persona... I finally gave the guy his due, and said he was ELITE after how remarkable he was last yr, and it seemed he turned a page and into a consistent NFL QB who puts up big numbers wk in and wk out.. Now, he resorts right back to super inconsistent, miss throws a blind man would make, dork...

Its like he dosen't want to be called ELITE or something?lol Or he just likes people debating about it, or something?

nycsportzfan
12-17-2012, 05:29 AM
...are you suggesting Peyton and Brady don't have horrible games? I think your view of reality isn't in tune with "reality". not like this, and not as often.. Its harder to have games like this in todays NFL, becasue of all the rules against defenders hitting wr's and QB's.. I mean, u see games like this outta Ryan Lindley, Mark Sanchez, and those guys, and maybe once in awhile outta a really awesome QB, but very rare, u see this many games like this, and almost every other wk toward the last half of the season...

I mean, he is annoyingly bad every other wk it seems.. I mean, to a degree its hard to imagine anyone can miss some of the throws he misses? Its really strange...