PDA

View Full Version : Rueben Randle's Sins

Overdrive92
12-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Just curious, but does anyone know what Randle has done to deserve a SIGNIFICANT decrease in playing time these last 2 weeks? I'm not saying he would have saved us in Atlanta, I'm just curious why he has suddenly fallen off the face of the Earth, especially after his play was starting to improve.

alentown pa
12-16-2012, 11:17 PM
I think he took the lords name in vein

Overdrive92
12-16-2012, 11:19 PM
I mean, did he go behind Coughlins' back and release some nude pictures or something?

I mean, I know Hixon came back. But for Pete's sake, even Jernigan is getting snaps over Randle now...I'm just wondering what Randle did to be put in the doghouse, or at least it appears.

TheEnigma
12-16-2012, 11:21 PM
They probably don't trust his route running. That's all I have...

Toadofsteel
12-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Not only that, he's the guy in front of wilson now on the kickoffs, and he's basically giving a stop sign every time. Jernigan didn't do that, and lo and behold we got epic kickoff returns...

giantsfan420
12-16-2012, 11:55 PM
i gotta be honest, this is one of the worst coaching performances (thus far) i can remember. a multitude of poor decisions imo, and no one seems to be on top of kg/pf making sure theyre putting our players in the absolute best possible situation to succeed...

TheShouldersOf
12-16-2012, 11:59 PM
Because him and Wilson are friends, so by association

CDN_G-FAN
12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
these coaches see all the prep work of these players during the week. we see the 60 minutes of playing time.

i suppose the OP is asking an honest question, but the reponses here make it clear that no coaching staff, ever, will be trusted to know what's best in terms of roster decisions.

oldsmobile
12-17-2012, 01:23 AM
How about Barden ??? Over 10 catches in Carolina game , Were is he ??? Cheerleader on sidelines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRGiant
12-17-2012, 01:36 AM
They like Hixon better...

JMGGIANTS
12-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Just curious, but does anyone know what Randle has done to deserve a SIGNIFICANT decrease in playing time these last 2 weeks? I'm not saying he would have saved us in Atlanta, I'm just curious why he has suddenly fallen off the face of the Earth, especially after his play was starting to improve.

His sin was having a good game. Anytime a player has a break out game they sit on the bench the following week, i.e. Barden (besides the down time from concussion), Brown (little playing time game after Carolina break out), Wilson (from last week to this weeks game).

Flip Empty
12-17-2012, 03:04 AM
Who knows. I thought Diehlgate was as bad as it'd get. I was wrong.