PDA

View Full Version : Is TC's emphasis on playing this hard-nosed football wearing down the team?

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm just wondering aloud, really... what if we had a different coach that actually played to our team's strengths instead of grinding it down to nothing? Would we have the injuries list that we do now?

TheShouldersOf
12-17-2012, 01:43 AM
None of the personal play to the individual strengths of each player, they force them to play 'Their Football' which results in inconsistency, and shoddy playing,

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 01:47 AM
None of the personal play to the individual strengths of each player, they force them to play 'Their Football' which results in inconsistency, and shoddy playing,

Point is, if we had a better system that was more tailored to the players instead of the other way around as you and others are saying, would Andre Brown be injured? Would Bradshaw? Would Prince?

Okay Brown's was a freak injury that could happen to anyone. But Bradshaw has been worn down to the point where he's held together by scotch tape...

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm just wondering aloud, really... what if we had a different coach that actually played to our team's strengths instead of grinding it down to nothing? Would we have the injuries list that we do now?

I think it's just the opposite.....he's allowed this team to become the Oakland Raiders.

JMGGIANTS
12-17-2012, 02:43 AM
When was this hard nosed grinding football actually played this season? Maybe if they actually played that way it could have worn them down.