PDA

View Full Version : For Optimists

1986Bavaro
12-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Like most of you, I was miserable all day after that embarassing loss but after a good night's sleep I thought of the following.

The Giants will win their last two games and enough of the teams ahead of us will lose. Seattle will lose to San Fran. The Vikings will lose and the Cowboys or Redskins will lose. We will be in the playoffs. The Giants sure do provide edge of your seat entertainment!

Blue in Oz
12-17-2012, 07:53 AM
If we win out, Minnesota and Chicago don't matter.

1986Bavaro
12-17-2012, 08:39 AM
We don't make the playoffs if we just win out. We need help unfortunately.

PBTimmons
12-17-2012, 08:44 AM

Yep, if we win out we are in. It's been confirmed by many NFL journalists.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 09:11 AM

We win out, we are in! Stop with all the misinformation, people!

Kruunch
12-17-2012, 09:17 AM
After a good night's sleep, I woke up this morning and punched a nun.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 09:20 AM
We also need to root for the niners the rest of the way... maybe they can overtake the #1 seed so we can go to the stick for round 2 while washington takes on atlanta. At least we know for a fact we can win at the stick...

Razur
12-17-2012, 09:54 AM
After a good night's sleep, I woke up this morning and punched a nun.

Right on ! Been wanting to do that since 3rd grade! Gonna go find me one!

yo-ho
12-17-2012, 10:28 AM
We also need to root for the niners the rest of the way... maybe they can overtake the #1 seed so we can go to the stick for round 2 while washington takes on atlanta. At least we know for a fact we can win at the stick...

We CAN win at the stick, but WILL we win at the stick is the question? Depends on which Giants team shows up.

AllHailEli
12-17-2012, 10:31 AM
We CAN win at the stick, but WILL we win at the stick is the question? Depends on which Giants team shows up.

Let's try to make the playoffs first. :)

GMAN2K9
12-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Just realized the Giants have been blown out the 3 last Week 15 games so hopefully that was the last loss for the year.

And the way Seattle is playing right now, I would rather be the wild card and play either Washington/Dallas or Green Bay

nycisgreat
12-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Like most of you, I was miserable all day after that embarassing loss but after a good night's sleep I thought of the following.

The Giants will win their last two games and enough of the teams ahead of us will lose. Seattle will lose to San Fran. The Vikings will lose and the Cowboys or Redskins will lose. We will be in the playoffs. The Giants sure do provide edge of your seat entertainment!

I hear you. For the past couple of years, I didn't want to believe in the concept of second half soons the Giants go through each season. This season appears to be another one of those years. We're 2-4 in the second half of the season. One more lost completes the collapse. I said it before, and I am going to say it again. Andy Reid may give us an early departure gift before leaving Philly.

Ruttiger711
12-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Just realized the Giants have been blown out the 3 last Week 15 games so hopefully that was the last loss for the year.

And the way Seattle is playing right now, I would rather be the wild card and play either Washington/Dallas or Green Bay

I fear this run d against Lynch.