PDA

View Full Version : Victor Cruz

sportsfan554
12-17-2012, 08:33 AM
So I have a question for all giants fans? Do you think the giants will resign victor cruz? As a huge giants fan, i think they should. Just like eli, i think cruz can become the face of this franchise. If you dont resign him, he could possibly end up on another team in the NFC and that could be devestating to us. whether we make the playoffs or not this year, he is still the best slot recevier in the league. I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

Ruttiger711
12-17-2012, 08:48 AM
They'll resign him - the only question is now for how much. There was talk early this season by some that he has it all and is up there with even the top #1s in the league. I think he's kind of leveled off (still at a high level) but he's not going to be getting #1 wr money IMO.

Antwuan
12-17-2012, 08:57 AM
So I have a question for all giants fans? Do you think the giants will resign victor cruz? As a huge giants fan, i think they should. Just like eli, i think cruz can become the face of this franchise. If you dont resign him, he could possibly end up on another team in the NFC and that could be devestating to us. whether we make the playoffs or not this year, he is still the best slot recevier in the league. I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

At some point they will re-sign him. Probably after the season.