PDA

View Full Version : Time to say goodbye to Tuck and Osi

WinterIsComing
12-17-2012, 08:41 AM
They were great Giants, but they got their rings and their physical attributes that brought them greatness just aren't there anymore. Combine that with an attitude of complacency and you have the reason why out Dline has underperformed all season. Time for the next generation of the Dline to be born, led by JPP. I'm sure Reese has a plan, surely he can see the lack of effectiveness from our line. We will be a totally different team next year, with most likely a new defensive coordinator.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 09:25 AM
They were great Giants, but they got their rings and their physical attributes that brought them greatness just aren't there anymore. Combine that with an attitude of complacency and you have the reason why out Dline has underperformed all season. Time for the next generation of the Dline to be born, led by JPP. I'm sure Reese has a plan, surely he can see the lack of effectiveness from our line. We will be a totally different team next year, with most likely a new defensive coordinator.

I'd rather get rid of our OC first... PF at least works with the personnel he's got. Nascar and 3 Safety are his inventions. Killdrive tries to force other people into roles that they're not their best in... Lumpkin is not Brown, and Wilson is not Bradshaw... yet.

Kruunch
12-17-2012, 09:28 AM
I'd rather get rid of our OC first... PF at least works with the personnel he's got. Nascar and 3 Safety are his inventions. Killdrive tries to force other people into roles that they're not their best in... Lumpkin is not Brown, and Wilson is not Bradshaw... yet.

Nascar is NOT his invention (Spags was doing that since 2007) and Fewell did not invent the ******ed Nickle defense.

What he did invent was a new level of apathy last night.

giantyankee1976
12-17-2012, 09:36 AM
someone should invent consistency.

be it "bad" or "good" just be consistent at "it!"

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Nascar is NOT his invention (Spags was doing that since 2007) and Fewell did not invent the ******ed Nickle defense.

What he did invent was a new level of apathy last night.

Still, if I was forced to keep one of the two, i'd keep Fewell over Killdrive any day now...

GameTime
12-17-2012, 09:40 AM
dont care if they are gone next season.
they are on the team now and need to step the **** up....
along with the other 50 players on this team

Kruunch
12-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Still, if I was forced to keep one of the two, i'd keep Fewell over Killdrive any day now...

Thankfully no one in the front office listens to you.

P.S. - That's what the Ravens thought ... how's that working out for them?

Toadofsteel
12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Thankfully no one in the front office listens to you.

P.S. - That's what the Ravens thought ... how's that working out for them?

Says the guy who said, and I quote:

1) ****ING GOD DAMN ****TY CRAPPY EXCUSE FOR A ****ING GAMEPLAN **** SUCKING PISS POOR EXECUTION ****ING **** ****!

Kruunch
12-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Says the guy who said, and I quote:

Yeah it was a crappy game plan and worse execution.

Doesn't mean I want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

My wife bought the wrong onions for dinner last night ... not like I'm divorcing her this morning. Sheesh.

yo-ho
12-17-2012, 10:24 AM

Totally agree

joemorrisforprez
12-17-2012, 10:33 AM
I'd be fine with new coordinators next year....Fewell's gameplans often feature completely blown coverages....it's pretty clear something vital is not being communicated properly. However, the secondary has been hit with injuries, so at least he has an excuse.

As far as Gilbride goes, I'm tired of looking like the NFC East's version of the Oakland Raiders.

bigblue999
12-17-2012, 11:23 AM

I don't know. I had respect for Reese - but he got manhandled by OSI who robbed the team. I would be besides myself if either of these guys are on the team next year