PDA

View Full Version : May I be the 1st to start the GOOD BYE TOM CHANT WE HATE TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!

BParcells777
12-24-2011, 01:28 PM
At least he's not going to get pelted with hotdogs and beer going in and out of the tunnel like Allie Sherman did

Bill.... Bill Cowher???..........This is John Mara- Merry Chistmas Bill

Yes Yes I know the game just started but the outcome seems inevitable

Listen Bill I heard you were interviewing with the Chargers ......Yes Yes I know, we have been a little late off the mark this past season.....Listen Bill can you drive down from Bristol this week and have dinner with myself and my Partner? Yes Yes ............We will send a Limo to pick you up

See you then!!! Have a nice Christmas

Idkaname
12-24-2011, 01:36 PM
he is an absolute idiot for putting baas back in

bleedinblue27
12-24-2011, 01:36 PM
At least he's not going to get pelted with hotdogs and beer going in and out of the tunnel like Allie Sherman did

Bill.... Bill Cowher???..........This is John Mara- Merry Chistmas Bill

Yes Yes I know the game just started but the outcome seems inevitable

Listen Bill I heard you were interviewing with the Chargers ......Yes Yes I know, we have been a little late off the mark this past season.....Listen Bill can you drive down from Bristol this week and have dinner with myself and my Partner? Yes Yes ............We will send a Limo to pick you up

See you then!!! Have a nice Christmas
</P>

alot of us have been saying that for some time now!! but im right there with ya bro!! COWHER'S TIME!!! </P>